🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama and Democrats responsible for all the school shootings

I think Guano was the shooter. He hasn't posted a single bigoted thread since the shooting.

He's usually good for at least 2 or 3 hate threads a day.

Maybe he's finally in paradise servicing hitler in hell.

It isn't democrats that want people to have guns
It isn't democrats that promote such a culture
It isn't democrats that want to allow insane people to have them
It isn't democrats that throws people in prison for smoking a leaf. Which in turn leads to alot of gun violence as they're now part of gangs.

hqdefault.jpg

Yep, people that promote hatred of education and a culture based on guns + prison isn't going to work very well.

Blog: You and your party are responsible, Mr. President

Every time there is a school shooting, Obama goes on TV and denounces the Second Amendment.

But it's his fault.

Nobody can have a gun at "gun free zones" so the murders continue until someone comes from outside.

All the blood is on your hands Democrats.

It's just as bad as if you had pulled the trigger yourselves.
There were a small number of students on the campus complex with registered and licensed sidearms. They chose to stay put, rather than dash towards the calamity and take the chance of being mistaken by SWAT teams.

There were a small number of students on the campus complex with registered and licensed sidearms. They chose to stay put, rather than dash towards the calamity and take the chance of being mistaken by SWAT teams.

They could have ended up shooting at each other. Calm rational adults asses the situation, devise a plan of action that will create the least amount of danger to people around them and themselves.

As armed citizens we are not uniformed first responders. We could create further chaos if we react inappropriately. In that scenario I would not try to be a hero and go to the scene to engage. I would stand my ground, help people escape if possible or defend them.

Bucs90 suggested informing 911 operators of your description, skill set and location. I won't dismiss his ideas. We are talking hypotheticals here and anything is plausible. If you've got prior military/police training, or you've been through private marksmanship/combat training or just done a lot of IDPA you may have to cautiously approach danger but you have to have the presence of mind to understand the dangers you may create as a variable in an active shooter event.

I would advise anyone who hasn't had significant training to seek safety/concealment and if need be ambush the aggressor. Even if you're a tier 1 SF operator, the best tactic may be to hunker down and wait.

It isn't democrats that throws people in prison for smoking a leaf. Which in turn leads to alot of gun violence as they're now part of gangs.
You're exactly right. They just make people crazy and inspiring hate. Yep that's their specialty.

I agree with the O P.

And I would like to add that the element of hypocrisy in Obama is astonishing.

A madman kills 10 with firearms in Oregon in one day.

Before the bodies are cold, Obama indignantly demands guns laws like they have in his hometown of Chicago.

They kill 10 in Chicago with firearms every week.

What about them?

Well, they are just Blacks killed by other Blacks....and that narrative is inconvenient to Mr. Obama.

I actually voted for him in his first Democratic primary, mainly because he was giving that Speech about: Yes, You can!...and he had a chance as the first Black President ...the best chance anyone ever will have...to heal the racial wounds that each generation of Americans, Black & White, inherit from their parents and their ancestors.....and he not only didn't try to heel, but he calculatedly made it all worse... for political gain...and, Well, fuck him. He's a coward and a fraud.

You're exactly right. They just make people crazy and inspiring hate. Yep that's their specialty.

I admire your dignified response to that foaming at the mouth mindless moonbat. When I see them regurgitate such insipid drivel my responses lack the subtlety you demonstrate.

Bravo.

I think I'll stick to vulgar unrestrained ridicule though.

They make people crazy??? You can't make anyone crazy, or inspire hate. You can just give them leave to develop their natural tendencies.

They make people crazy??? You can't make anyone crazy, or inspire hate. You can just give them leave to develop their natural tendencies.

I'm not going to quibble about "making" people "crazy" because I think most of them allow themselves to go off that cliff.

However inspiring people to hate is way easier than inspiring them to love or admire.

Otherwise sociopaths like hitler, stalin, obama, mao, pol pot, hitlary, ted kennedy, mugabee and nathan bedford forest would never have been much more than fertilizer or whores at best.

Every time there is a school shooting, Obama goes on TV and denounces the Second Amendment.

But it's his fault.

Nobody can have a gun at "gun free zones" so the murders continue until someone comes from outside.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. Even if people will carry their gun I don't think they want to get involve in a gun battle. Massive panic, people will be running all over the place at different directions you might end up shooting the wrong guy. Just imagine 3 or 4 of these wannabe vigilantes on gun battle they might shooting at each other.

But it's his fault.

Once again- you demonstrate that you are an idiot.

A hateful, hurtful idiot.

But it's his fault.

Gun sales surge after Obama's election

Obama's re-election drives gun sales

NATIONAL

JANUARY 11, 2013

U.S. gun sales hit a record high since Obama's re-election

Read more here: U.S. gun sales hit a record high since Obama's re-election

You want more headlines, you moron????

But it's his fault.

I'm gonna try to be as calm as I can be, so I don't get banned.....again....listen, ass wipe, Obama did absolutely nothing to you or any fuck in this country who wants to carry guns and if so, please provide proof or or or educated you dumb stupid ass before you post here again, your ignorance is too shameful to address any longer, you stupid shit for fuckin brains simp!!

Besides a horrible economy and many still jobless, this op suggestion is another good reason all these are happening.

notice the INCREASE of these since Obama's been in office? Advertising them from him does only make it worse, I believe

all of these are HIS FAULT

I agree with the O P.

And I would like to add that the element of hypocrisy in Obama is astonishing.

A madman kills 10 with firearms in Oregon in one day.

Before the bodies are cold, Obama indignantly demands guns laws like they have in his hometown of Chicago.

They kill 10 in Chicago with firearms every week.

What about them?

Well, they are just Blacks killed by other Blacks....and that narrative is inconvenient to Mr. Obama.

I actually voted for him in his first Democratic primary, mainly because he was giving that Speech about: Yes, You can!...and he had a chance as the first Black President ...the best chance anyone ever will have...to heal the racial wounds that each generation of Americans, Black & White, inherit from their parents and their ancestors.....and he not only didn't try to heel, but he calculatedly made it all worse... for political gain...and, Well, fuck him. He's a coward and a fraud.

Black Lives Matters....when they can be used to score political points

But it's his fault.

I'm gonna try to be as calm as I can be, so I don't get banned.....again....listen, ass wipe, Obama did absolutely nothing to you or any fuck in this country who wants to carry guns and if so, please provide proof or or or educated you dumb stupid ass before you post here again, your ignorance is too shameful to address any longer, you stupid shit for fuckin brains simp!!

Obama glorified the Junior Jihadist Clock Boy, so he gave the Oregon shooter an inspiration: if you want to meet the President, do something provocative in the name of Islam and Obama will stand by you

But it's his fault.

Obama glorified the Junior Jihadist Clock Boy, so he gave the Oregon shooter an inspiration: if you want to meet the President, do something provocative in the name of Islam and Obama will stand by you

bingo. he is an evil person. some might still think he's wonderful, I see him as a DANGER TO US ALL

Forum List

Back