🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama and Democrats responsible for all the school shootings

Get the fuck outta here....after Sandy Hook Obama tried to pass legislation to contain gun sells and once again the GOP put a stop to it. You bastards that support Trump, there's a place in hell just waiting for you

No, YOU get the fuck outta here....LMAO

It's "SALES", not "sells"

Why should we terminate Constitutional Rights just because a few leftists occasionally go out and shoot up their own?

Meh.....me thinks not. Let's let smart people like me make those decisions........k?

:itsok:
I missed where you got your PhD from?
Trump u?

Blog: You and your party are responsible, Mr. President

Every time there is a school shooting, Obama goes on TV and denounces the Second Amendment.

But it's his fault.

Nobody can have a gun at "gun free zones" so the murders continue until someone comes from outside.

All the blood is on your hands Democrats.

It's just as bad as if you had pulled the trigger yourselves.
The Left is responsible for all the shootings of innocent police officers at point blank range, during the Obama years.

Mmm It's down 20% from codpiece George.?
Do you know how to search?
List of law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty in the United States - Wikipedia
I don't remember anybody blaming Obama for the Fort Hood shooting, Pulse nightclub massacre, etc. do you?

Blog: You and your party are responsible, Mr. President

Every time there is a school shooting, Obama goes on TV and denounces the Second Amendment.

But it's his fault.

Nobody can have a gun at "gun free zones" so the murders continue until someone comes from outside.

All the blood is on your hands Democrats.

It's just as bad as if you had pulled the trigger yourselves.
The Left is responsible for all the shootings of innocent police officers at point blank range, during the Obama years.

Mmm It's down 20% from codpiece George.?
Do you know how to search?
List of law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty in the United States - Wikipedia
I don't remember anybody blaming Obama for the Fort Hood shooting, Pulse nightclub massacre, etc. do you?
They blamed his foul mouth, not him darlin.

Never forget fast and furious...Obama was fine with killings to swing the American peoples opinion of the 2nd Amendment...
Fast and furious?
The one started by codpiece George?
When Bush started it...it was a undercover investigative attempt to bust bad guys....Obama turned it into a way to scare American weasels like you into hating the 2nd amendment and American gun stores....

Forum List

Back