🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama and Democrats responsible for all the school shootings

It isn't democrats that want people to have guns
It isn't democrats that promote such a culture
It isn't democrats that want to allow insane people to have them
It isn't democrats that throws people in prison for smoking a leaf. Which in turn leads to alot of gun violence as they're now part of gangs.
You're exactly right. They just make people crazy and inspiring hate. Yep that's their specialty.

They make people crazy??? You can't make anyone crazy, or inspire hate. You can just give them leave to develop their natural tendencies.
Sure you can. You obviously don't know about Hitler and the Seventh Riech. No hate there. Funny the limits liberals will go to. Free phones for a vote. Global warming. pit republican against democrat. Now they're just real good atheist great proud atheist hate atheists hate them Christians. The fun never stops.

Blog: You and your party are responsible, Mr. President

Every time there is a school shooting, Obama goes on TV and denounces the Second Amendment.

But it's his fault.

Nobody can have a gun at "gun free zones" so the murders continue until someone comes from outside.

All the blood is on your hands Democrats.

It's just as bad as if you had pulled the trigger yourselves.

Gun sales surge after Obama's election

Obama's re-election drives gun sales

NATIONAL

JANUARY 11, 2013

U.S. gun sales hit a record high since Obama's re-election

Read more here: U.S. gun sales hit a record high since Obama's re-election
You want more headlines, you moron????
No. More guns will suffice, thank you.

"Obama and Democrats responsible for all the school shootings"

And here we see the ignorance, hate, and partisan stupidity common to most on the right, in full display.

It isn't democrats that throws people in prison for smoking a leaf. Which in turn leads to alot of gun violence as they're now part of gangs.
Infrastructure!

Infrastructure!
:bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::ack-1:
If I never hear that word again it will be fine with me. LOL

Every time there is a school shooting, Obama goes on TV and denounces the Second Amendment.

But it's his fault.

Nobody can have a gun at "gun free zones" so the murders continue until someone comes from outside.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

11:01 AM - 8 Nov 2013

The number of mass shootings across the U.S. so far in 2019 has outpaced the number of days this year, according to a gun violence research group. This puts 2019 on pace to be the first year since 2016 with an average of more than one mass shooting a day.

But it's his fault.

Fascinating. Why would you care tho? Serious question.

But it's his fault.

Of course it's President Obama's fault. You can't pin it on Trump; that would be sacrilegious. You can't criticize god Trump. I bet you pray to him every night. Let's see, now, how does it go: Our heavenly father trump in the White House, hallow would be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done to make America great again, on earth as it is in the White House. Nothing like a devout, religious trumpanzee.

But it's his fault.

Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

The number of mass shootings across the U.S. so far in 2019 has outpaced the number of days this year, according to a gun violence research group. This puts 2019 on pace to be the first year since 2016 with an average of more than one mass shooting a day.
You mean it’s the worst since Obama was president. Is that your point? Where is your reference to Obama?

But it's his fault.

Really? We're supposed to take an opinion piece as gospel? This is just someones opinion, not something that is fact.

But it's his fault.

You mean it’s the worst since Obama was president. Is that your point? Where is your reference to Obama?

You missed my point? In 2016 you tried to blame Obama for the mass shootings. That was bullshit but you did it. Today, Trump is absolutely to blame. A lot of the shooters are followers of him and they name him in their manafestos.

Do you care? You cared when you were blaming Obama for all the mass shootings in 2016 well now lets see you blame Trump. You won't though.

But it's his fault.

Are there body searches or metal detectors at walmart
No there is just signs
People with guns will conceal the gun as they normally do in any location if they are carrying.

The guy visited a far right wing site and posted this manifesto at leat 30 minutes before the shooting.

He painstakingly denied being influenced by Trump but his tweeter account is stacked with Trump quotes and retweets

It is Trumps fault as he is the president now and all he can say is Oh it was a mental health issue and we should lock them up before they go bad

Mental health issues well its more of a hate issue which Trump continuously fans much like a geisha girl trying to entertain the client but in the end he only inciting them to violence.

Calling all Mexican immigrants criminals and rapists

Ban all Muslims from entering the country but will sell weapons to the Saudis

Trump wanted to do what was essentially The Apprentice: White People vs. Black People.

in 2016 Judge Gonzalo Curiel — who was overseeing TU lawsuit says that he should recuse himself from the case because of his Mexican heritage and membership in a Latino lawyers association.

During his campaign he retweets messages from nazi groups and white supremacists

Mr President words do matter and they will incite those who feel you

Last edited:
Bucs90 suggested informing 911 operators of your description, skill set and location. I won't dismiss his ideas. We are talking hypotheticals here and anything is plausible. If you've got prior military/police training, or you've been through private marksmanship/combat training or just done a lot of IDPA you may have to cautiously approach danger but you have to have the presence of mind to understand the dangers you may create as a variable in an active shooter event.

Won't work. How do I know? Because a week or so ago, someone ran into the back end of my neighbors truck while it was parked on the street. I ran outside, called 911 and told them my location and what had happened. And, because I have quite a bit of first aid training (came from being in the military for 20 years), as well as my neighbor is an Amarillo firefighter, I told the operator that. I also told her what kind of shape the dude was in, as well as what everything looked like. She then told me that she had a checklist that she needed to do in order, and it didn't matter what qualifications either my neighbor or myself had.

But it's his fault.

You missed my point? In 2016 you tried to blame Obama for the mass shootings. That was bullshit but you did it. Today, Trump is absolutely to blame. A lot of the shooters are followers of him and they name him in their manafestos.

Do you care? You cared when you were blaming Obama for all the mass shootings in 2016 well now lets see you blame Trump. You won't though.
You missed my point. And I never blamed Obama nor do I blame trump.

But it's his fault.

Are there body searches or metal detectors at walmart
No there is just signs
People with guns will conceal the gun as they normally do in any location if they are carrying.

The guy visited a far right wing site and posted this manefesto at leat 30 minutes before the shooting.

He painstakingly denied being influenced by Trump but his tweeter account is stacked with Trump quotes and retweets

It is Trumps fault as he is the president now

He didn't really conceal anything. He walked in with an AK47 style weapon.

But it's his fault.

Blackrook did. This entire thread is called what? Dems responsible for all the school shootings???

But it's his fault.

So if you didn't personally, good for you. You get a medal. Now piss off if you are going to distract and miss my point.

But it's his fault.

Blackrook did. This entire thread is called what? Dems responsible for all the school shootings???

But it's his fault.

So if you didn't personally, good for you. You get a medal. Now piss off if you are going to distract and miss my point.
I responded directly to you. You need to respond to that.

But it's his fault.

I responded directly to you. You need to respond to that.
Well Trump is on pace to break the record set in 2016. If it was Obama's fault then, it must be Trump's fault now right?

This is where I love the Republican spin. You will now tell me the differences between 2016 and now.

Actually, the differences are that Obama had nothing to do with the shootings in 2016 but Trump's rhetoric is absolutely why white men are going out and shooting blacks and hispanics.

Forum List

Back