Obama and Kerry lie about US willingness to act

how many syrian "refugees" do you want in new zealand?
All you've got is a non-sequitur?

NZ to accept 750 Syrian refugees

Let's not play word games..it's not that hard a question;

I have no problem with Syrian "refugees"...or, indeed refugees arriving in New Zealand.
I don't have a figure.
You don't want even one in the US...I'm certainly in favour of more than that number.

thanks for that..that's right we don't want even one in the u.s. is that a problem for you?

can you explain the benefits to new zealand of allowing thousands of them in there?
Sometimes you do something simply because it's the right thing to do.

can you explain the benefits to new zealand of allowing thousands of them in there?

I never mentioned Bush but isn't it the same thing?
You didn't have to mention it, you just confirmed that's what you meant though. BTW, ISIS didn't exist before Obama helped to create them.
I just confirmed that I meant Bush?
You have an interesting interpretation of the English language.
Are you an immigrant...is English your second language?
Does SJ stand for Santiago Juan maybe?
Um, yeah. Go back and read what you just said, moron. "I never mentioned Bush but isn't it the same thing?"
Look Santiago...Bush was the president of the US at the time - i.e. US policy was represented by Bush.
Therefore it was US policy.
Rather than trying to lay blame on someone, why don't you criticize the Secular Messiah for lying about His willingness to do 'whatever it takes"?
Why would I do that?
I don't know that he's lying.

This is chicken shit stuff. When France is the ballsiest nation (see yesterday's attack, Libya), in the world it is a sad fucking day. Reagan is rolling over in his grave.
You're questioning France's courage?
Of course he is. These are the same dummies who used to eat Freedom Fries.
Also the same dummies that point to Obama and say "Because of him the world is laughing at us!".

You didn't have to mention it, you just confirmed that's what you meant though. BTW, ISIS didn't exist before Obama helped to create them.
Um, yeah. Go back and read what you just said, moron. "I never mentioned Bush but isn't it the same thing?"
Look Santiago...Bush was the president of the US at the time - i.e. US policy was represented by Bush.
Rather than trying to lay blame on someone, why don't you criticize the Secular Messiah for lying about His willingness to do 'whatever it takes"?
Why would I do that?
Of course you don't
At what point will His inaction lead you to conclude that He lied?

I have no problem with Syrian "refugees"...or, indeed refugees arriving in New Zealand.
I don't have a figure.
You don't want even one in the US...I'm certainly in favour of more than that number.

thanks for that..that's right we don't want even one in the u.s. is that a problem for you?

Why would I do that?
Of course you don't
Like everyone should...I'll judge him on his actions.
Isn't that what everyone does?

Oh, wait...

I don't have a figure.

You already said that....but that wasn't what I asked you.

My question was; can you explain the benefits to new zealand of allowing thousands of them in there?

Why would I do that?
Of course you don't
You did not answer the question.
6 weeks? 6 months? 12 months? Never?

I don't have a figure.

My question was; can you explain the benefits to new zealand of allowing thousands of them in there?
I haven't thought about it so, no, I suppose I can't.

I haven't thought about it so, no, I suppose I can't.
thanks for that.

Why would I do that?
Of course you don't
My answer's the same.
Should I have a time frame on it?
Can you please advise what the appropriate period should be?

Why would I do that?
Of course you don't
My answer's the same.
Your continued avoidance of the question is noted, and expected.
Thank you.

This is chicken shit stuff. When France is the ballsiest nation (see yesterday's attack, Libya), in the world it is a sad fucking day. Reagan is rolling over in his grave.
Of course he is. These are the same dummies who used to eat Freedom Fries.
Also the same dummies that point to Obama and say "Because of him the world is laughing at us!".
I'm pretty sure they were already laughing after the first five minutes of the Bush Administration.

What can't be denied, that it's U.S.s fault, or Bush's fault?
Mickey Mouse might have been president but whatever he did made it US policy.

It's interesting that you feel more personally affronted that I might be criticising Bush rather than the US.
It shows what a political partisan hack you are...party above country...sad.
Thank you for finally admitting you meant Bush after repeatedly denying it, hack.

I am!
The smallest book in the worlds is the list of French war heros.
In both world wars the fucking french military surrender immediately to the germans. It was only after they had surrendered and the Allies showed up to save the fucking world starting with defeating the germans in france did the french military finally grow some balls.
The french did not get earn the term 'surrender monkeys' for nothing.

Mickey Mouse might have been president but whatever he did made it US policy.

It's interesting that you feel more personally affronted that I might be criticising Bush rather than the US.
It shows what a political partisan hack you are...party above country...sad.
Thank you for finally admitting you meant Bush after repeatedly denying it, hack.
Sure thing Santiago...whatever you say.

I am!
In both world wars the fucking french military surrender immediately to the germans. It was only after they had surrendered and the Allies showed up to save the fucking world starting with defeating the germans in france did the french military finally grow some balls.
If it wasn't for the French you'd be speaking English today.

I am!
I suggest that you read a little history...you know...just to save embarrassment.
In January 1914 the French Army had 47 divisions (777,000 French and 46,000 colonial troops) in 21 regional corps, with attached cavalry and field-artillery units. Most these troops were deployed inside France with the bulk along the eastern frontier as part of Plan 17.

With the fear of war with Germany a further 2.9 million men were mobilized during the summer of 1914. Heavy losses on the Western Front during the first months of the war forced the French government to conscript men up to the age of 45.

The structure and balance of the French Army changed during the war. By 1918 about 40% of all French troops on the Western Front were artillerymen. Increasing use of machine-guns, armoured cars and tanks also reduced the numbers in the infantry. The growing importance of the French Army Air Service also had an impact and whereas there were 1,5 million in the French infantry in June 1915, this dropped to 850,000 in 1918.

By the end of the First World War, a total of 8,317,000 men, including 475,000 colonial troops, had been called up to fight in the French Army. France suffered 4.2 million casualties, including 1.3 million dead.
French Army and the First World War

I don't have a figure.

That's right. NZ is going to allow thousands of fucking rag head illiterate 'young men' AKA budding terrorists to settle in the country. You obviously have never been to NZ.
I know a Canadian RN who has been waiting two years to immigrate to NZ to work even with a job offer of permanent work as a scrub nurse.

Why would I do that?
Of course you don't
My answer's the same.
Your continued avoidance of the question is noted, and expected.
Thank you.
It's an unanswerable question.
I know you like to deal in easily understood absolutes but the world doesn't actually work that way...and politics certainly doesn't.

Forum List

Back