Obama and Kerry lie about US willingness to act

Let Russia get bogged down in Syria, fighting ISIS. We should concentrate on giving military assistance to our European allies to fight the bastards they let in. I think they've probably learned their lesson. If not, we wait until they do, then help. I'm sure Germany and France are beginning to see the light through their liberal rose colored glasses by now.
Why do you think that European countries should listen to US 'lessons'?
These attacks are a direct result of US policies in the ME.
That might be stretching a simplistic explanation. However it would be fair to say that these attacks are the indirect result of US policies in the middle east. If we hadn't invaded and occupied Iraq there would be no ISIS, no Syrian civil war either.
your position is that muslim extremism never existed before the day we invaded iraq?

Minutes ago the President announced at a press conference at the G-20 summit that the US will not commit ground forces to Syria.
...but...but...didn't he also say he'd do whatever it takes?
and the world laughs at him.

Let Russia get bogged down in Syria, fighting ISIS. We should concentrate on giving military assistance to our European allies to fight the bastards they let in. I think they've probably learned their lesson. If not, we wait until they do, then help. I'm sure Germany and France are beginning to see the light through their liberal rose colored glasses by now.
That might be stretching a simplistic explanation. However it would be fair to say that these attacks are the indirect result of US policies in the middle east. If we hadn't invaded and occupied Iraq there would be no ISIS, no Syrian civil war either.
your position is that muslim extremism never existed before the day we invaded iraq?
It is? Oh I didn't know. Thanks for clearing that up professor.

Minutes ago the President announced at a press conference at the G-20 summit that the US will not commit ground forces to Syria.
As if you know what it takes.

you said it, not me. I asked you to clarify...and you dodge.

Obama:
President Obama Offers a Statement on the Attacks in Paris. Watch Here:

Kerry:
Kerry: ‘Heinous, Evil, Vile Acts’ in Paris

Including reserves, we have 1,000,000 soldiers, 390,000 sailors. 230,000 marines and 500,000 airmen
We have B52s, M1A2 tanks, and carrier battlegroups.
We have Rangers, SEALs, Special Forces and Detla troopers.
All of these assets simply wait for your word to hunt down and kill every terrorist they can find.

You both know you won't give the order.

"Whatever it takes"? A lie.
"Everything in our power"? A lie.

Your reaction? A lie.

I'd wait a couple weeks. If any NATO military action other than airstrikes is going to take place they won't announce any of it ahead of time. We'll find out after the fighting has begun.

And I do think NATO needs to land 250,000 troops in Iraq and clear out both Iraq and Syria and then leave 50,000 troops there, or 5 divisions with tanks and air support, for however long it takes.

But let's not get hyper. Let's see what the Western democracies do in the coming weeks. IF they don't do any more than more airstrikes then you'd have an argument.
Western democracies don't have the stomach for an actual ground war without US leadership.......and that leadership isn't forthcoming.

Your opinion.

Time will tell.
My opinion. As opposed to what? Your completely objective analysis based on indisputable facts?

As opposed to someone else's opinion, as in everyone is entitled to their opinion.

For further description type opinion into any search engine. Thanks for participating.
Yes that should be obvious to anyone. Which I guess explains your need to point out that I was expressing an opinion in the first place.

you said it, not me. I asked you to clarify...and you dodge.
Dodge? I prefer Jeep.

ahh..but this isn't about what I "know", is it?

Your president said he'd do whatever it takes..ask HIM what he means...

Feel free to tell everyone what that means General.

your president said it, not me..ask him what he means...and I'm not a General.

Oh so you don't know what it means. That is a surprise.

ask your president what he means. He said it, not me.

Not much to you....is there little man.

we aren't talking about me. I didn't say it.
What did your president mean when he said it?

He's trolling you, dude.
He knows he has no effective response to the charge, so he's trying to shift the conversation to you.
The board has an ignore function for a reason.

I disagree with this the president, my opinion...
I agree with your disagreement, he could have used this moment as an historic opportunity to provide leadership for the western allies, and bring Russia along with us in a united front conducting a grand campaign against Muslim extremists barbarians. But like I said already, in my opinion, that leadership isn't forthcoming.

He's trolling you, dude.
He knows he has no effective response to the charge, so he's trying to shift the conversation to you.
The board has an ignore function for a reason.
You guys aren't nearly smart enough to know the difference between trolling and disagreeing.

Let Russia get bogged down in Syria, fighting ISIS. We should concentrate on giving military assistance to our European allies to fight the bastards they let in.
Wow. That's a ridiculous statement.
Who would need 'military assistance?'
What, you can't read?
Again, who would need military assistance?

You say our 'European allies' but which ones, specifically, and in what form do they need it, specifically?
Any of them who ask for it. That would be up to our military strategists, idiot.

Forum List

Back