Obama and Kerry lie about US willingness to act

Let Russia get bogged down in Syria, fighting ISIS. We should concentrate on giving military assistance to our European allies to fight the bastards they let in.
Wow. That's a ridiculous statement.
Who would need 'military assistance?'

Obama:
We’re going to do whatever it takes to work with the French people and with nations around the world to bring these terrorists to justice, and to go after any terrorist networks that go after our people.
President Obama Offers a Statement on the Attacks in Paris. Watch Here:

Kerry:
“These are heinous, evil, vile acts,” he added. “Those of us who can must do everything in our power to fight back against what can only be considered an assault on our common humanity.”
Kerry: ‘Heinous, Evil, Vile Acts’ in Paris

Including reserves, we have 1,000,000 soldiers, 390,000 sailors. 230,000 marines and 500,000 airmen
We have B52s, M1A2 tanks, and carrier battlegroups.
We have Rangers, SEALs, Special Forces and Detla troopers.
All of these assets simply wait for your word to hunt down and kill every terrorist they can find.

You both know you won't give the order.

"Whatever it takes"? A lie.
"Everything in our power"? A lie.

Your reaction? A lie.
What would you have military do?
I see what you're doing here, trying to deflect away from the fact that Obama and Kerry are lying.
Not deflecting. The president could call for all military personnel to hop on one foot, it's in his power, but that wouldn't help.
What do you think he should do but won't?

Obama:
We’re going to do whatever it takes to work with the French people and with nations around the world to bring these terrorists to justice, and to go after any terrorist networks that go after our people.

Kerry:
“These are heinous, evil, vile acts,” he added. “Those of us who can must do everything in our power to fight back against what can only be considered an assault on our common humanity.”

Including reserves, we have 1,000,000 soldiers, 390,000 sailors. 230,000 marines and 500,000 airmen
All of these assets simply wait for your word to hunt down and kill every terrorist they can find.

Your reaction? A lie.
I see what you're doing here, trying to deflect away from the fact that Obama and Kerry are lying.
Not deflecting.
Yes. Deflecting.
The President and SecState are lying; you response is to ask me what I would do.

Let Russia get bogged down in Syria, fighting ISIS. We should concentrate on giving military assistance to our European allies to fight the bastards they let in.
Wow. That's a ridiculous statement.
Who would need 'military assistance?'
What, you can't read?
Again, who would need military assistance?

You say our 'European allies' but which ones, specifically, and in what form do they need it, specifically?

Obama:

Kerry:

Your reaction? A lie.
Not deflecting.
Yes. Deflecting.
The President and SecState are lying; you response is to ask me what I would do.
I think you assume they're lying but since you cant tell me what they should be doing that they aren't I'm a little confused how you can say they aren't willing to.commit the necessary resources

Obama:

Kerry:

Your reaction? A lie.
You go first, or better yet, send your children in first.

Let Russia get bogged down in Syria, fighting ISIS. We should concentrate on giving military assistance to our European allies to fight the bastards they let in. I think they've probably learned their lesson. If not, we wait until they do, then help. I'm sure Germany and France are beginning to see the light through their liberal rose colored glasses by now.
Why do you think that European countries should listen to US 'lessons'?
These attacks are a direct result of US policies in the ME.
Wrong asshole!
The attacks are the result of radical Islamofascists who want to take civilisation back to the 16th century.Treat females like animals. Kill every fucking person on the planet who doesn't embrace Islam. Murder anyone who converts to Islam then leaves the fucking cult. Lie steal cheat any chance you get to further the cause of Islam.
Islam is a fucking cancer on mankind.

Let Russia get bogged down in Syria, fighting ISIS. We should concentrate on giving military assistance to our European allies to fight the bastards they let in. I think they've probably learned their lesson. If not, we wait until they do, then help. I'm sure Germany and France are beginning to see the light through their liberal rose colored glasses by now.
That might be stretching a simplistic explanation. However it would be fair to say that these attacks are the indirect result of US policies in the middle east. If we hadn't invaded and occupied Iraq there would be no ISIS, no Syrian civil war either.

Obama:

Kerry:

Your reaction? A lie.

I'd wait a couple weeks. If any NATO military action other than airstrikes is going to take place they won't announce any of it ahead of time. We'll find out after the fighting has begun.

And I do think NATO needs to land 250,000 troops in Iraq and clear out both Iraq and Syria and then leave 50,000 troops there, or 5 divisions with tanks and air support, for however long it takes.

But let's not get hyper. Let's see what the Western democracies do in the coming weeks. IF they don't do any more than more airstrikes then you'd have an argument.

Obama:

Kerry:

Your reaction? A lie.

I'd wait a couple weeks. If any NATO military action other than airstrikes is going to take place they won't announce any of it ahead of time. We'll find out after the fighting has begun.

And I do think NATO needs to land 250,000 troops in Iraq and clear out both Iraq and Syria and then leave 50,000 troops there, or 5 divisions with tanks and air support, for however long it takes.

But let's not get hyper. Let's see what the Western democracies do in the coming weeks. IF they don't do any more than more airstrikes then you'd have an argument.
Western democracies don't have the stomach for an actual ground war without US leadership.......and that leadership isn't forthcoming.

Obama:

Kerry:

Your reaction? A lie.

Western democracies don't have the stomach for an actual ground war without US leadership.......and that leadership isn't forthcoming.

Your opinion.

Time will tell.

Obama:

Kerry:

Your reaction? A lie.

Your opinion.

Time will tell.
My opinion. As opposed to what? Your completely objective analysis based on indisputable facts?

Minutes ago the President announced at a press conference at the G-20 summit that the US will not commit ground forces to Syria.

Obama:

Kerry:

Your reaction? A lie.

Your opinion.

Time will tell.
My opinion. As opposed to what? Your completely objective analysis based on indisputable facts?

As opposed to someone else's opinion, as in everyone is entitled to their opinion.

For further description type opinion into any search engine. Thanks for participating.

Obama:

Kerry:

Your reaction? A lie.
Not deflecting.
Yes. Deflecting.
I think you assume they're lying....
There's no assumption here -- they know the orders to do "Whatever it takes" and "Everything in our power" will never be issued.
You know it too - you simply have no meaningful response to the charge.
That's why you're trying to deflect the conversation.

Obama:

Kerry:

Your reaction? A lie.

I'll do better than a couple weeks -- I'll wait until the new year.
Nothing will happen.

it's not the german and french people....their governments have been infiltrated and turned against them...just like ours has.

Yeah, I figured it would end up being our fault somehow. Bush???
It can't be denied yet you still want to lecture other countries on their foreign policies.
how many syrian "refugees" do you want in new zealand?

Forum List

Back