Obama and Kerry lie about US willingness to act

Let Russia get bogged down in Syria, fighting ISIS. We should concentrate on giving military assistance to our European allies to fight the bastards they let in. I think they've probably learned their lesson. If not, we wait until they do, then help. I'm sure Germany and France are beginning to see the light through their liberal rose colored glasses by now.
it's not the german and french people....their governments have been infiltrated and turned against them...just like ours has.
It may not be a case of their governments being infiltrated, it may just be a case of liberal stupidity. It is possible for liberals to learn but sometimes it takes something like the reality of war to get through to them. I doubt if the German leaders want their country to be run by Sharia Law.

Let Russia get bogged down in Syria, fighting ISIS. We should concentrate on giving military assistance to our European allies to fight the bastards they let in. I think they've probably learned their lesson. If not, we wait until they do, then help. I'm sure Germany and France are beginning to see the light through their liberal rose colored glasses by now.
Why do you think that European countries should listen to US 'lessons'?
These attacks are a direct result of US policies in the ME.
Yeah, I figured it would end up being our fault somehow. Bush???
It can't be denied yet you still want to lecture other countries on their foreign policies.
What can't be denied?
What?
What can't be denied, that it's U.S.s fault, or Bush's fault?

Wrong asshole!
The attacks are the result of radical Islamofascists who want to take civilisation back to the 16th century.Treat females like animals. Kill every fucking person on the planet who doesn't embrace Islam. Murder anyone who converts to Islam then leaves the fucking cult. Lie steal cheat any chance you get to further the cause of Islam.
Islam is a fucking cancer on mankind.
Who unleashed them and gave them the opportunity to expand?
The US when it blundered into the ME.
Own it.

It can't be denied yet you still want to lecture other countries on their foreign policies.
how many syrian "refugees" do you want in new zealand?
All you've got is a non-sequitur?

NZ to accept 750 Syrian refugees

What can't be denied?
What?
I never mentioned Bush but isn't it the same thing?

What can't be denied?
What?
You didn't have to mention it, you just confirmed that's what you meant though. BTW, ISIS didn't exist before Obama helped to create them.

Let Russia get bogged down in Syria, fighting ISIS. We should concentrate on giving military assistance to our European allies to fight the bastards they let in.
Wow. That's a ridiculous statement.
Who would need 'military assistance?'
What, you can't read?
Again, who would need military assistance?

You say our 'European allies' but which ones, specifically, and in what form do they need it, specifically?
Any of them who ask for it. That would be up to our military strategists, idiot.
You think our European allies are going ro ask our military to perform operations within their borders?

You really didn't think it through before you typed it, did you?

This is chicken shit stuff. When France is the ballsiest nation (see yesterday's attack, Libya), in the world it is a sad fucking day. Reagan is rolling over in his grave.

Wrong asshole!
The attacks are the result of radical Islamofascists who want to take civilisation back to the 16th century.Treat females like animals. Kill every fucking person on the planet who doesn't embrace Islam. Murder anyone who converts to Islam then leaves the fucking cult. Lie steal cheat any chance you get to further the cause of Islam.
Islam is a fucking cancer on mankind.
Who unleashed them and gave them the opportunity to expand?
The US when it blundered into the ME.
Own it.
Rather than trying to lay blame on someone, why don't you criticie the Secular Messiah for lying about His willingness to do 'whatever it takes" to do something about it?

Let's not play word games..it's not that hard a question;

What can't be denied?
What?
You didn't have to mention it, you just confirmed that's what you meant though. BTW, ISIS didn't exist before Obama helped to create them.
I just confirmed that I meant Bush?
You have an interesting interpretation of the English language.
Are you an immigrant...is English your second language?
Does SJ stand for Santiago Juan maybe?

I have no problem with Syrian "refugees"...or, indeed refugees arriving in New Zealand.
I don't have a figure.
You don't want even one in the US...I'm certainly in favour of more than that number.

Let Russia get bogged down in Syria, fighting ISIS. We should concentrate on giving military assistance to our European allies to fight the bastards they let in.
Wow. That's a ridiculous statement.
Who would need 'military assistance?'
What, you can't read?
Again, who would need military assistance?

You say our 'European allies' but which ones, specifically, and in what form do they need it, specifically?
Any of them who ask for it. That would be up to our military strategists, idiot.
You think our European allies are going ro ask our military to perform operations within their borders?

You really didn't think it through before you typed it, did you?
You think military assistance is limited to sending ground troops? I guess you've never heard of intelligence or organizing coalitions.

This is chicken shit stuff. When France is the ballsiest nation (see yesterday's attack, Libya), in the world it is a sad fucking day. Reagan is rolling over in his grave.
You're questioning France's courage?

I have no problem with Syrian "refugees"...or, indeed refugees arriving in New Zealand.
I don't have a figure.
You don't want even one in the US...I'm certainly in favour of more than that number.

thanks for that..that's right we don't want even one in the u.s. is that a problem for you?

can you explain the benefits to new zealand of allowing thousands of them in there?

What can't be denied?
What?
Um, yeah. Go back and read what you just said, moron. "I never mentioned Bush but isn't it the same thing?"

Um, yeah. Go back and read what you just said, moron. "I never mentioned Bush but isn't it the same thing?"
Look Santiago...Bush was the president of the US at the time - i.e. US policy was represented by Bush.
Therefore it was US policy.
Mickey Mouse might have been president but whatever he did made it US policy.

It's interesting that you feel more personally affronted that I might be criticising Bush rather than the US.
It shows what a political partisan hack you are...party above country...sad.

I don't have a figure.

thanks for that..that's right we don't want even one in the u.s. is that a problem for you?

can you explain the benefits to new zealand of allowing thousands of them in there?
Sometimes you do something simply because it's the right thing to do.

Look Santiago...Bush was the president of the US at the time - i.e. US policy was represented by Bush.
Therefore it was US policy.
Rather than trying to lay blame on someone, why don't you criticize the Secular Messiah for lying about His willingness to do 'whatever it takes"?

Forum List

Back