Obama and Putin talk for an hour on phone

hD344E948

LOL. Well, here we go again, the "Conservatives" cheering for a dictator and against the interests of the Unitied States.

Oblama is a dictator also, just not the color they want to support....

they're like two heretosexual homosexual haters of the same sex deciding to try a homosexual encounter...

Last edited:
LOL. Well, here we go again, the "Conservatives" cheering for a dictator and against the interests of the Unitied States.

We cheer for the home team to get the cluck out of the Oval Office. We just can't tell which one of these asshats hates America the most

-Geaux

Putin eats red meat,drinks vodka and bangs hot russian babes.

Obama eats tofu,alfalfa sprouts and drinks whey smoothies....

Really..

Do you need to lie?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa-VWxRQfSQ]US President Barack Obama Downs A Pint!! - YouTube[/ame]

Obama downs pints like every good Irishman!

rtx10r9c.jpg

this is the image from the link.

ask yourself this; Which one is the predator and which one is the prey?

The confidence pouring out of putin is sickening. He thinks nothing of our leader, he knows all obama has is some halfassed sanctions.

this is going to be a long 4 years

better question yet

which one is stoned which one is crazy

If you point out Obama's incompetence on Domestic issues- you are a racist!!

If you point out Obama's incompetence on Foreign Affairs- you are rooting for Putin!!

:lol:

Obama Putin Hour On The Phone Together - Business Insider

Putin is getting nervous. He knows the sanctions and restrictions being discussed with hurt. He needs to know that, at least for now, there is an off ramp.

Oh bite me. The Crimea referendum will take place. Obama has been reduced to asking for international observers for the vote.

Obama and btw bipartisan slag here my freaking conservative PM Harper who I have supported from day one have monumentally fucked up.

You huff and puff but you can't blow the house down is quite apropos for Harper, Obama and Cameron.

Fools the lot of them for jumping into the swimming pool of a very delicate situation.

Diplomacy should have been the word of the day instead of this Banty Rooster stutting bullshit.

Putin will win the Crimea because of their idiocy. And frankly even though I am am of serious Ukrainian descent (my great grandfather brought his daughters, one aka my baba over) I stand with the Crimeans and Russia now.

Let them choose.

You have to understand more than soundbites to grasp this situation in the Ukraine.

The obama problem that cannot be overcome is obama's steadfast belief that Putin is just getting bad legal advice from lawyers that aren't as smart as democrat lawyers. This means that obama has no grasp of what's going on. This is a complete delusion. obama is convinced that all he has to do is explain the legal ramifications and Putin will just give up.

Forum List

Back