Obama announces order: Your employer must submit payroll stats by race & gender to Feds now.

AA isn't encouraging higher education, it's letting those less qualified get in over the more qualified.
Actually is was for making a better, less racist, and more equitable society, all of which is has done quite well at. There aren't nearly as many of your kind around as there used to be...

Like I said, giving someone less qualified something by using a characteristic that would be wrong if used to deny. Glad we agree.

There are still plenty of freeloaders demanding use of skin color while saying using skin color is wrong.

Such sad little Hitler Youth here...
tumblr_inline_nh0khanWJk1rea0r5.jpg

AA isn't encouraging higher education, it's letting those less qualified get in over the more qualified.
Actually is was for making a better, less racist, and more equitable society, all of which is has done quite well at. There aren't nearly as many of your kind around as there used to be...

Like I said, giving someone less qualified something by using a characteristic that would be wrong if used to deny. Glad we agree.

There are still plenty of freeloaders demanding use of skin color while saying using skin color is wrong.
You and I can't agree that water is wet, you'd ask for proof (and then ignore it of course).

Last edited:
There are lots of reasons why two employees might make different salaries and race isn't one of them.
I don't know how old you are, but I when I entered the work force as a young woman, it was standard and acceptable for a woman to make substantially less than a man doing the exact same job because women were making "pocket money," while their husbands supported the family.

We have a small seafood processing plant here that only employs Hispanics (although all the supervisors are white) and even provides some of them inexpensive housing so they'll stay. I'm sure they pay a much lower hourly rate to these green card workers than us white folk would consider acceptable.

If your business is actually fair, good for you!

You and I can't agree that water is wet, you'd ask for proof.

I only ask for proof when you make claims you don't support.

The claims I make without support, like racism in American, don't require support, dumbass. And even when given it, you ignore it because you are a lazy close-minded little fuck who likes his world better than the real one.

The claims I make without support, like racism in American, don't require support, dumbass. And even when given it, you ignore it because you are a lazy close-minded little fuck who likes his world better than the real one.

A claim does require support. I make the claim your retarded, provide support with your own words, and you still deny it.

I ignore things you call evidence that aren't.

If you own a business.....

John O'Malley....your hardest working guy, has a master's degree, stays late every day, is never late, always meets deadlines, always seals the deal and does above expectations....

He BETTER not earn more than Shanaynay

Lawrence is funny as Shenehneh, but Jamie Foxx's Wanda is classic. LOL

As long as they are gathering stats only on race, gender, and pay with no consideration for all the factors that go into determining pay, they will not arrive at a correct conclusion.

Wrong. They WILL arrive at the "correct conclusion".

Will and Bill earn more than Pedro and Shanaynay. Thus your business is racist and will be thoroughly audited and sued.
That is true. Carefully construct the data gathering so as to support the predetermined conclusion.
No "construction" will be needed, boys. This is a racist and sexist nation. That's not even a question just, how bad is it at the moment and is it getting better or worse?
Of course construction is needed. You have to carefully avoid accounting for anything beyond the chosen categories because the pay differential tends to disappear (unless you work for either Obama or Hillary, who pay women less).
Black man versus white man? Man versus woman? The difference in pay will be there nearly without question, even when accounting for all other factors. This isn't a new thing, it's been that way for ages. Being dishonest about it helps you not at all.

I always paid my workers the same pay for the job they were doing no matter their race or sex.

When I was running a motel the desk clerk were paid the same except for the lead where she got one dollar more a hour. Maintenance worker got paid more because of the work they would do, and the House Keeper was paid less than the Maintenance worker but more than the Desk clerk, and leads made more than those under them.

I had two leads that were female and one that was male and they were all Hispanic and the only other white beside me worked in the maintenance department under a Hispanic lead.

Had my desk lead or house keeping lead moved into the maintenance lead position they would have been paid the same pay as the lead was being paid for that position and not less because of the work that was involved.

I am not saying that discrimination does not happen but not all whites subscribe to the train of thought you are suggesting, and many will be fair if left alone, and not pushed by the government.

I know you will mock and disagree as you usually do so have at it but the reality is I will pay someone according to the job they are doing and their race and sex does not enter the discussion...

A claim does require support. I make the claim your retarded, provide support with your own words, and you still deny it.

You ignore fucking reality and good English. It doesn't matter a damn what is presented, many cliams don't require proof, and you want to be spoon-fed like a child because you are a child, which is why AA burns your butt when it comes down to, little Whitey, payback is a bitch (and of course, AA actually works).

Wrong. They WILL arrive at the "correct conclusion".

Will and Bill earn more than Pedro and Shanaynay. Thus your business is racist and will be thoroughly audited and sued.
That is true. Carefully construct the data gathering so as to support the predetermined conclusion.
No "construction" will be needed, boys. This is a racist and sexist nation. That's not even a question just, how bad is it at the moment and is it getting better or worse?
Of course construction is needed. You have to carefully avoid accounting for anything beyond the chosen categories because the pay differential tends to disappear (unless you work for either Obama or Hillary, who pay women less).
Black man versus white man? Man versus woman? The difference in pay will be there nearly without question, even when accounting for all other factors. This isn't a new thing, it's been that way for ages. Being dishonest about it helps you not at all.

I always paid my workers the same pay for the job they were doing no matter their race or sex.

When I was running a motel the desk clerk were paid the same except for the lead where she got one dollar more a hour. Maintenance worker got paid more because of the work they would do, and the House Keeper was paid less than the Maintenance worker but more than the Desk clerk, and leads made more than those under them.

I had two leads that were female and one that was male and they were all Hispanic and the only other white beside me worked in the maintenance department under a Hispanic lead.

Had my desk lead or house keeping lead moved into the maintenance lead position they would have been paid the same pay as the lead was being paid for that position and not less because of the work that was involved.

I am not saying that discrimination does not happen but not all whites subscribe to the train of thought you are suggesting, and many will be fair if left alone, and not pushed by the government.

I know you will mock and disagree as you usually do so have at it but the reality is I will pay someone according to the job they are doing and their race and sex does not enter the discussion...
There are always exceptions. Good boy, you may have a cookie.

First off fuck off with your cookie alright mookie?

Second, there are many that act this way and do not need the government to tell them how to act in life...

First off fuck off with your cookie alright mookie?

Second, there are many that act this way and do not need the government to tell them how to act in life...
There some, but not enough. And if you don't to be praised like a child, don't post like one.

Another 'recreate America' concept from the Bad Idea Department of the DNC.

You ignore fucking reality and good English. It doesn't matter a damn what is presented, many cliams don't require proof, and you want to be spoon-fed like a child because you are a child, which is why AA burns your butt when it comes down to, little Whitey, payback is a bitch (and of course, AA actually works).

Ah....so we finally get to the root of the lefts racial agenda: "payback".

Well guess what dipshit....we're still gonna win. We always have and always will.

Countless numbers of us are fleeing urban shitholes for gated suburban communities. While urban centers are in chaos with protests and an 18% increase in murder.

"Payback" may be you morons agenda. But the blowback we can provide...is gonna hurt far worse. You all have tried "payback" for 8 years now. And it isn't working.

Many of "us" however....are doing just fine. And always will. YOU will have been a rotted corpse in the ground for many decades before any shot at "payback" really happens. Enjoy.

Ah....so we finally get to the root of the lefts racial agenda: "payback".

Well guess what dipshit....we're still gonna win. We always have and always will.

Countless numbers of us are fleeing urban shitholes for gated suburban communities. While urban centers are in chaos with protests and an 18% increase in murder.

"Payback" may be you morons agenda. But the blowback we can provide...is gonna hurt far worse. You all have tried "payback" for 8 years now. And it isn't working.

Many of "us" however....are doing just fine. And always will. YOU will have been a rotted corpse in the ground for many decades before any shot at "payback" really happens. Enjoy.
Guess you can't do the math, whitey. Welcome to the minority.

Don't fear this order folks. Once Trump, a White nationalist, is in office, this will be squashed and Whites will be back on top earning top dollar, the way it was meant to be. After all this nation was created for White people as documented in the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first act of the 1st Congress. White superiority must prevail.

Don't fear this order folks. Once Trump, a White nationalist, is in office, this will be squashed and Whites will be back on top earning top dollar, the way it was meant to be. After all this nation was created for White people as documented in the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first act of the 1st Congress. White superiority must prevail.
Your satire, planned or not, is showing.
tumblr_mlrj6mrxwO1rjkl2ko1_500.jpg

doesn't look good for your ilk :itsok:

We don't hire people like you so our numbers won't matter.

who is *we*?

my guess is your employer only hires people to whom it can pay minimum wage
he must work third shift at the waffle house since getting fired as a mall caop
I asked if you believed blacks as a whole had the same educational level as whites as a whole. YOU said no.

The chances are? You mean that you want to believe that they are.

They want equal pay for unequal qualifications.

Yep, they want the government to give them something no matter if they have the education, years on the jobs or qualifications...Just because they were born a women.

Kind of sad.

I thought you supported Bernie Sanders college tuition idea. Isn't that someone wanting the government to pay for their school just because they're own parents won't do it?
matt is a republican this week.....
he has multiple personalities
matt seems to go whichever way the conversation goes.....

Forum List

Back