Obama announces order: Your employer must submit payroll stats by race & gender to Feds now.

and get fucked by loan officers

Maybe we should push banks to make more loans to more lower income minorities.
What's the worst that could happen?
They should make loans, ah, without prejudice. Let's start there.

Default rates should be equivalent, when adjusted for income. Sound good?
The rates are what they are. The fact that minorities are less likely to get the loan, and at a higher rate, is already known.

The rates are what they are.

Exactly. And if blacks have to be more qualified borrowers to get a mortgage, their default rates would be lower.
Minorities almost always end up paying a higher rate, based on race.

Proof?

We have the numbers already. Same against same, but one is male and one is female, she gets paid less. Same if one is white and one is black. Sorry, reality is once again, your enemy.

We have the numbers already. Same against same, but one is male and one is female, she gets paid less.

Link?
Fig-1_fall-2015-update-011.jpg

The Simple Truth about the Gender Pay Gap (Fall 2015)

The only thing that shows is median income is higher for one than the other. It doesn't say why nor do you have proof it's due to gender.
Must you people always act like stupid children?
engineering-gender-pay-gap.png
Doesn't take into account the specific types of engineers. Invalid unless you break it down by engineering disciplines and take into account many factors you ignore.
I'm not ignoring any factors, and neither are the people who do this research. You just don't want to believe it.

https://www.glassdoor.com/blog/engi...eals-many-women-engineers-earn-less-than-men/

You
We have the numbers already. Same against same, but one is male and one is female, she gets paid less.

Link?

Cool chart.........but you said, "Same against same"
Do the research yourself, and men and women are the same in this case.
Racial_Earnings_Comparison.png
Colorful but no proof of what you say.
I don't even need to prove this. It's been known for a very long time, you just don't want to accept that you live in a racist and sexist nation.
You do if you expect people to believe you.

You
I don't even need to prove this. It's been known for a very long time, you just don't want to accept that you live in a racist and sexist nation.
This has been proven time and again. Read the details for yourself. I'm not here to spoon-feed your tiny mind.

Link?

The only thing that shows is median income is higher for one than the other. It doesn't say why nor do you have proof it's due to gender.
Doesn't take into account the specific types of engineers. Invalid unless you break it down by engineering disciplines and take into account many factors you ignore.
I'm not ignoring any factors, and neither are the people who do this research. You just don't want to believe it.

I don't believe it because you haven't proven it.

A computer engineer doing software development has a median starting salary of around $68,000. A civil engineer around $56,000. Are you saying that a comparison of those two disciplines in the same because both are engineers?

You
Cool chart.........but you said, "Same against same"
This has been proven time and again. Read the details for yourself. I'm not here to spoon-feed your tiny mind.

What you post proves nothing shit for brains.

You

Your rejection of reality doesn't help. Living a lie is on you, not me. More than enough links have been posted for an honest man to educate himself.

A computer engineer doing software development has a median starting salary of around $68,000. A civil engineer around $56,000. Are you saying that a comparison of those two disciplines in the same because both are engineers?
Nope. And neither are the people who do this kind of research.

So I guess an example of the new Obama blacklist at our jobs will read:

Pay / Race / Gender / Name
100K W M John
50K B M Jerome
44K W F Shannon
44K W M Richard
35K B F Shonda
34K H M Pedro
And so on for 100+ employees.

EVIL whites. You can't earn more than others. Period.

doesn't look good for your ilk :itsok:

We don't hire people like you so our numbers won't matter.

who is *we*?

my guess is your employer only hires people to whom it can pay minimum wage
he must work third shift at the waffle house since getting fired as a mall caop
And you said as a whole, whites are more educated. It's accounted for by whites, as a whole, making more.
Nope. Put a black man or a woman with the same education and experience up against a white man, and the chances are extremely high that he will be making more. You are fighting a fight you can't win. This is well-known. What isn't well-known is just how wide the gap actually is but the gap is not up for debate.

Like so:

"In the same high-skilled positions such as computer programmers and software developers, Asians make $8,146 less than whites and blacks $3,656 less than whites, according to the report from the American Institute for Economic Research.

"What this tells us is that race and ethnicity matter, and they matter a lot," said Nicole Kreisberg, the senior research analyst who conducted the research. "Simply increasing diversity is not enough. We also have to talk about money."

The study takes into account education, occupation, age, geography, gender, citizenship status, marital status and children in the home."
High-tech pay gap: Minorities earn less in skilled jobs

I asked if you believed blacks as a whole had the same educational level as whites as a whole. YOU said no.

The chances are? You mean that you want to believe that they are.

They want equal pay for unequal qualifications.

Yep, they want the government to give them something no matter if they have the education, years on the jobs or qualifications...Just because they were born a women.

Kind of sad.

I thought you supported Bernie Sanders college tuition idea. Isn't that someone wanting the government to pay for their school just because they're own parents won't do it?
matt is a republican this week.....

You

Your rejection of reality doesn't help. Living a lie is on you, not me. More than enough links have been posted for an honest man to educate himself.

When the links show nothing, why should someone use bad information?

So I guess an example of the new Obama blacklist at our jobs will read:

Pay / Race / Gender / Name
100K W M John
50K B M Jerome
44K W F Shannon
44K W M Richard
35K B F Shonda
34K H M Pedro
And so on for 100+ employees.

EVIL whites. You can't earn more than others. Period.

who is *we*?

Nope. Put a black man or a woman with the same education and experience up against a white man, and the chances are extremely high that he will be making more. You are fighting a fight you can't win. This is well-known. What isn't well-known is just how wide the gap actually is but the gap is not up for debate.

Like so:

"In the same high-skilled positions such as computer programmers and software developers, Asians make $8,146 less than whites and blacks $3,656 less than whites, according to the report from the American Institute for Economic Research.

"What this tells us is that race and ethnicity matter, and they matter a lot," said Nicole Kreisberg, the senior research analyst who conducted the research. "Simply increasing diversity is not enough. We also have to talk about money."

The study takes into account education, occupation, age, geography, gender, citizenship status, marital status and children in the home."
High-tech pay gap: Minorities earn less in skilled jobs

I asked if you believed blacks as a whole had the same educational level as whites as a whole. YOU said no.

Yep, they want the government to give them something no matter if they have the education, years on the jobs or qualifications...Just because they were born a women.

Kind of sad.

I thought you supported Bernie Sanders college tuition idea. Isn't that someone wanting the government to pay for their school just because they're own parents won't do it?
he has multiple personalities

Apparently they do since they used the generic "engineer" in the chart. What type of engineer? Please tell me where your source indicates that.

who is *we*?

Kind of sad.

steph don't worry the gob'ment knows who you are with all the payments that you get on the dole

Ma

who is *we*?

Kind of sad.

Matt would be a transgender, bisexual, hermaphrodite if he thought it would mean getting something from the government.

who is *we*?

Kind of sad.

steph don't worry the gob'ment knows who you are with all the payments that you get on the dole

They can't keep up with how many of your kind get it since there are so many. They have a tough time keeping up with the increased number of bastards your kind keep producing.

Funny thing is, they have had to report this information for years before Oblama, which is why i do not understand why Oblama has ask for it again....

Apparently they do since they used the generic "engineer" in the chart. What type of engineer? Please tell me where your source indicates that.
Look it up, for yourself, lazy ass.

For example: For Women, the Pay Gap Begins at Birth. Or at Least at Graduation

And: Even in High-Paying STEM Fields, Women Are Shortchanged

Last edited:
Obama is an agitator and he is trying to generate more hate between the races and genders.

Forum List

Back