Obama approval rating at 50%!

Of course the Hussein is going to use his last two years as a political suicide bomber, he knows his time is up and he will do as much damage as possible before his exit. Just like the Dems of 2006 did in Congress, passing Obamacare knowing it would destroy their political careers.

I don't agree with Obama on everything, and he certainly doesn't deserve full credit for the recovery, but according to the doom and gloom crowd all of America was supposed yo look like Chicago by now. I'm sure they'll now say we are recovering DESPITE Obama's efforts to destroy the economy. :lol:

I don't agree with Obama on everything, and he certainly doesn't deserve full credit for the recovery, but according to the doom and gloom crowd all of America was supposed yo look like Chicago by now. I'm sure they'll now say we are recovering DESPITE Obama's efforts to destroy the economy. :lol:

Political party followers are brainwashed parrots repeating programming by Krauthammer & the like. You can see this board littered with their operative phrase "in-spite of Obama".

They claim US oil production is up in-spite of Obama.

They claim Gasoline prices are down in-spite of Obama.

They claim US jobs are up in-spite of Obama.

They claim unemployment is down in-spite of Obama.

They claim US Dollar is up in-spite of Obama.

They claim US Economy is up most other countries fall in-spite of Obama.

Of course the Hussein is going to use his last two years as a political suicide bomber, he knows his time is up and he will do as much damage as possible before his exit. Just like the Dems of 2006 did in Congress, passing Obamacare knowing it would destroy their political careers.

"the Hussein".

Wow. This is how far many on the Right have sunk. Wow.

At the END of 2016, it going to be a delight to compare the actual conditions of the USA from all over the place to what was predicted in the film "2016". Now, THAT is going to be very, very fun.

"Why do Republican/conservatives continue to argue that Obama is doing so badly?"

Clearly this is rhetorical.

Short answer: they are untethered from reality.

I have been hearing for more than 6 years now all over the net from Conservatives that the Euro is going to crash any second now....

It has become a cottage industry, this fear maker among Conservatives, esp. the Idaho-type-wild-and-whacky-preppers. Rich people are making money off of poor peoples' fears.

:thup:

It's such a doggone shame that Obama's approval rating wasn't like this before the November elections.
A damn shame I tell you !

I have been hearing for more than 6 years now all over the net from Conservatives that the Euro is going to crash any second now....

It has become a cottage industry, this fear maker among Conservatives, esp. the Idaho-type-wild-and-whacky-preppers. Rich people are making money off of poor peoples' fears.

Oh the irony of that statement.

"the Hussein".

Since the name translates to "good, handsome" I'm pretty sure he was being respectful.

As in The Good and Handsome President Obama.

Especially since the president has earned it.

Doncha think?

Oh the irony of that statement.

How so?

"the Hussein".

Since the name translates to "good, handsome" I'm pretty sure he was being respectful.

As in The Good and Handsome President Obama.

Especially since the president has earned it.

Doncha think?

Well, when you put it that way.... YES!

Forum List

Back