Obama approval rating at 50%!

LOL ya the ass kicking the dems got means nothing,depends on what poll your looking at the numbers are all over the place.

Obama and his policies were rejected in a big way,ya he's hitting em out of the park daily. Real problem for the GOP,and you would think after the better part of 8 years the economy should be doing better than it is.

Barry-Yes.gif

Poll: Obama Approval Rises To Highest Level Since Spring 2013
President Barack Obama’s approval rating has risen to 50 percent in a new Washington Post-ABC News poll released Monday, his strongest showing in the survey since the spring of 2013
And ??

LOL ya the ass kicking the dems got means nothing,depends on what poll your looking at the numbers are all over the place.

Obama and his policies were rejected in a big way,ya he's hitting em out of the park daily. Real problem for the GOP,and you would think after the better part of 8 years the economy should be doing better than it is.

Poll: Obama Approval Rises To Highest Level Since Spring 2013
President Barack Obama’s approval rating has risen to 50 percent in a new Washington Post-ABC News poll released Monday, his strongest showing in the survey since the spring of 2013
And ??
this
Barry-Yes.gif

so where are these "ass kicking" Republicans who were elected to Congress?

oh yeah, busy passing TRILLION DOLLAR SPENDING BILLS kicking taxpayer ASS.

now what? do we all orgasm on the count of three, All heil Obama while clicking our jack boots together ?

now what? do we all orgasm on the count of three, All heil Obama while clicking our jack boots together ?
Click your heels together and you will end up in Kansas which is going broke due to having a GOP Tea bag nut running things there Brownback broke back Kansas...

Click your heels together and you will end up in Kansas which is going broke due to having a GOP Tea bag nut running things there Brownback broke back Kansas...

oh, why aren't you moving to Detroit. the liberal utopia run by Democrats? You're so worried over Kansas

But.....Fast and Furious???
But.....Benghazi????
But.....IRS???
But.....NSA

But, but, butt hurts don't it?

Two words for you...

VETO PEN

Nuff Said
At least he's going to have to use his veto pen now that Harry Reid isn't protecting him. Congress is going to force him to veto Mom, apple pie and the American Way. Democrats will have to defend him and the public isn't going to like that.

But.....Benghazi????
But.....IRS???
But.....NSA

Two words for you...

VETO PEN

Nuff Said
At least he's going to have to use his veto pen. Congress is going to force him to veto Mom, apple pie and the American Way. Democrats will have to defend him and the public isn't going to like that.

oh yeah. fun times ahead

oh, why aren't you moving to Detroit. the liberal utopia run by Democrats?
Go to Kansas Dorothy ...take Toto ....I am going to Kenya

oh, why aren't you moving to Detroit. the liberal utopia run by Democrats?
Go to Kansas Dorothy ...take Toto ....I am going to Kenya

buu bye:bye1:

But.....Benghazi????
But.....IRS???
But.....NSA

Two words for you...

VETO PEN

Nuff Said
At least he's going to have to use his veto pen. Congress is going to force him to veto Mom, apple pie and the American Way. Democrats will have to defend him and the public isn't going to like that.

oh yeah. fun times ahead

Yup, I am looking forward to Jeb and Mark and Mitt and Chris....and any of the other clowns that GOP runs up the flag pole....Oh wait. I forgot your Token, Ben! Yes, he will bring some color to the group.

Last edited:
But.....Benghazi????
But.....IRS???
But.....NSA

Two words for you...

VETO PEN

Nuff Said

oh yeah. fun times ahead

Yup, I am looking forward to Jeb and Mark and Mitt and Chris....and any of the other clowns that GOP runs up the flag pole....Oh wait. I forgot your Token, Ben! Yes, he will bring some color to the group.

Well, you Progressives/dems already put your token of in there. And the people love him so much they took his power away from his party in Congress. IN just SIX YEARS.... so sit down

Last edited:
But.....Benghazi????
But.....IRS???
But.....NSA

Two words for you...

VETO PEN

Nuff Said
At least he's going to have to use his veto pen now that Harry Reid isn't protecting him. Congress is going to force him to veto Mom, apple pie and the American Way. Democrats will have to defend him and the public isn't going to like that.

He'll have to veto repealing ACA about 50 times, veto crazy anti-abortion legislation, and veto tax cuts for the rich. None of which the public supports anyway.

And the GOP will not be able to produce anything other than the three items above.

But.....Benghazi????
But.....IRS???
But.....NSA

Two words for you...

VETO PEN

Nuff Said

oh yeah. fun times ahead

Well, you Progressives/dems already put your token of in there. And the people love him so much they took his power away from his party in Congress. IN just SIX YEARS.... so sit down

It is the cycle. You know ut as well as I do, but don't tell anyone else.....:biggrin:

Forum List

Back