Obama approval up to 47%, Republican approval drops to 24%

So Republicans....what is your next move?

Start killing some hostages?

The republicans better open our government NOW. OR they can expect a 30 seat lose in the house and a few seats in the senate.

People are pissed off!

The republicans better open our government NOW. OR they can expect a 30 seat lose in the house and a few seats in the senate.

People are pissed off!

:lmao:

You're sounding more and more like Shallow, RWer, EdC, Oldrocks, etc....by the day, bud.

Well done!

Last edited:
NBC/WSJ poll: Shutdown debate damages GOP - First Read

Yea, taking your country hostage is working out great for Republicans

They keep hoping those polls will turn around for them. It isn't going to happen, they're problems are compounding now. We want government back up and a long term solution to the budget.

Republicans need to get moving..

Useless poll is useless. Right now I am not affected by the shutdown one bit, same a a majority of americans.

The fact that Dems have to resort to Shutdown Theatre to make people hurt even a bit shows what impact the shutdown is having.

I want sequester gone too ;) The American people want our infrastructure, science and tech.

It's all the republicans fault. It's all the republicans fault. It's all the republicans fault. It's all the republicans fault. It's all the republicans fault. It's all the republicans fault.

Mind_Control_And_Hypnosis59.jpg

NBC/WSJ poll: Shutdown debate damages GOP - First Read

Yea, taking your country hostage is working out great for Republicans

They keep hoping those polls will turn around for them. It isn't going to happen, they're problems are compounding now. We want government back up and a long term solution to the budget.

Republicans need to get moving..

Useless poll is useless. Right now I am not affected by the shutdown one bit, same a a majority of americans.

The fact that Dems have to resort to Shutdown Theatre to make people hurt even a bit shows what impact the shutdown is having.

Republican Playbook

1. It's not our fault
2. Even if it is our fault, shutting down the government is not a big deal except for the WWII monument

47 %, why not make it 100%?

Obamabot cult members are sad people with their lying

Forum List

Back