Obama approval up to 47%, Republican approval drops to 24%

Control of the Senate is gone and the House may be going in 2014....all while the Baggers obstruct.

Is this one of those times when LOLberals quietly believe that by repeating something often enough and over a long enough period it will come true?

I get it. Like:

Romney will win by a landslide.

Obama was not born in the United States.

Obama is a Muslim, and we do not like the Christian church that he attends.

Exactly like that. See the comparisons?

There isn't a single poll out there worth a damn, because of the agenda behind the people taking them. With that said, An NBC poll? Really :coffee::rofl: That is funny....

The real explanation is that the Democrats created a commie group called the tea party, then used that commie tea party to destroy Republicans. The Democratic commie tea party made all kinds of stupid charges that no one believed. Soon Cruz will present positive proof that it was the Democratic commie tea party that infiltrated the Republican party and caused this havoc.

I saw a poll Friday morning that NBC, I believe. Didn't even take the Democrats into account in their polling. Obama "up" in the poll and republicans are way down. Their claim: Are poll is the best poll ever.

:lmao:

I saw a poll Friday morning that NBC, I believe. Didn't even take the Democrats into account in their polling. Obama "up" in the poll and republicans are way down. Their claim: Are poll is the best poll ever.

It's all propaganda...NBC is a total joke....

Yea......you tell em

The Lamestream media has it in for Republicans and they make this shit up

The reactionaries on the far right are choosing Delusions for Party Survivability.

Bad choice, Alex says.

Yea......you tell em

Just about...But one has to know statistics before you can mock...Remember what Twain said...."There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."

Yea......you tell em

Just about...But one has to know statistics before you can mock...Remember what Twain said...."There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."

And everyone knows that statistics are just made up numbers to make Republicans look bad

In fact, everyone loves Republicans and appreciate what they have done to this country

Whats happening to Repubs reminds me of that country saying- Can't win for losin' :D

Yea......you tell em

And everyone knows that statistics are just made up numbers to make Republicans look bad

In fact, everyone loves Republicans and appreciate what they have done to this country

Everyone loves the politicians who promise something for nothing; he/she who assures the parasites that there is such thing as a free lunch.

Yea......you tell em

Never said that, nor am I playing any kind of victim card...I am not a liberal...:doubt:

I want sequester gone too ;) The American people want our infrastructure, science and tech.

Brilliant... what's $17,000,000,000,000 debt when you can have $50,000,000,000,000...

You people are insane. and I mean that, you are absolutely insane... you never learn.

Never said that, nor am I playing any kind of victim card...I am not a liberal...:doubt:

Regardless of which poll you look at, Republicans are taking a beating. That does not constitute a statistical anomaly

Republicans are being held accountable for their actions

Hope it is worth it because you are not repealing Obamacare

Forum List

Back