Obama approval up to 47%, Republican approval drops to 24%

All RW is doing is proving that the Obama's Minions in the MSM have brainwashed a bunch of people into thinking it's the GOP's fault that Obama refuses to negotiate.

BFD

TOM KLUDT – OCTOBER 11, 2013, 11:14 AM EDT243157
Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) channeled his inner-maverick Friday during an appearance on Fox News Channel, repeatedly reminding the conservative network that the government shutdown was brought about by the quixotic effort to halt the Affordable Care Act.:eusa_eh:

All RW is doing is proving that the Obama's Minions in the MSM have brainwashed a bunch of people into thinking it's the GOP's fault that Obama refuses to negotiate.

BFD

TOM KLUDT – OCTOBER 11, 2013, 11:14 AM EDT243157
Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) channeled his inner-maverick Friday during an appearance on Fox News Channel, repeatedly reminding the conservative network that the government shutdown was brought about by the quixotic effort to halt the Affordable Care Act.:eusa_eh:

Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) who belongs to the democrat wing of the Republican Party and is also the the leader of Republicans for Obama hellcare.

BFD

Yes....people are too stupid to realize that Replublicans are doing what is best for them. Shutting down government is GOOD because government is BAD

BFD

Yes....people are too stupid to realize that Replublicans are doing what is best for them. Shutting down government is GOOD because government is BAD

Thomas Paine and I prefer "Necessary Evil."

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil

It's all the republicans fault. It's all the republicans fault. It's all the republicans fault. It's all the republicans fault. It's all the republicans fault. It's all the republicans fault.

Mind_Control_And_Hypnosis59.jpg

And Romney won in a landslide in 2012!

The rabbi is a brainwashed fool or a lying Pub. EVERYBODY PAYS TAXES, THE RICH THE LEAST in relation to how THEIR WEALTH GROWS, and the ''free stuff'' is Dems taking care of the victims of the latest Pub scam/economic meltdown. LET THE HOUSE VOTE, and the recovery continue, for a change, a-holes and dupes...

Last edited:
The rabbi is a brainwashed fool or a lying Pub. EVERYBODY PAYS TAXES, THE RICH THE LEAST in relation to how THEIR WEALTH GROWS, and the ''free stuff'' is Dems taking care of the victims of the latest Pub scam/economic meltdown. LET THE HOUSE VOTE, and the recovery continue, for a change, a-holes and dupes...

The retards are the ONLY ones that can not understand the seriousness of the situation.

Well then, it's worse than I thought. Over the past 4 days, Obama has suffered A TEN POINT DROP in his approval rating.

Hello? His approval rating is 37%

http://surveys.ap.org/data/GfK/AP-GfK October 2013 Poll Topline Final_POLITICS.pdf

I guess rightwinger must have missed your reply TK, :lol: In that same WSJ poll, Democrats have a 36% approval rating like that's something to brag about. In this poll here, both Harry Reid and John Boehner have 18% approval ratings! very telling to say the least.

http://www.politisite.com/2013/10/09/obamas-approval-rating-plummets-to-37-reid-18/

I am actually surprised the Democrats don't have a noticeably more favorable standing in these polls than they currently do. The problem is, what do the Republicans stand for? Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, Rand Paul and some others felt this was their time to start making demands, but instead the establishment republicans attacked fellow republicans just as bad as the Democrats do. Who wants to support a party where the larger portion of that party is equally to blame as the Democrats. The old establishment Republican guard just refuses to fight and wants to surrender. What ideas has the establishment come up with? None!

Then of course, the Democrats have a compliant media on their knees and in front of their zippers to help. But, in spite of that, if the majority of the Republican Party, which is the old establishment guard had any ideas outside of give the Democrats everything they want and not a thing more, I believe these polls would be heavily in favor of the Republicans.

Over 4 million Republican voters stayed home and didn't think Mitt Romney was worth voting for, too much part of the Karl Rove establishment wing.

Ironically, in a very deep blue area, Republican Bob Turner won Anthony Weiner's seat 54-46, the first time a Republican has held that seat since 1923. He was not part of the establishment, and did not hold back in his stances and views.

I believe these polls are correct.

I have no idea how the 2014 election will go. The best thing that could happen to Republicans is to see Mitch McConnell, John Cornyn and Lindsey Graham all lose in the 2014 primaries, those are 3 very evil people who along with others like them are the reason Republicans are taking a hit.

Last edited:
I am actually surprised the Democrats don't have a noticeably more favorable standing in these polls than they currently do. The problem is, what do the Republicans stand for? ....

Then of course, the Democrats have a compliant media on their knees and in front of their zippers to help. But, in spite of that, if the majority of the Republican Party, which is the old establishment guard had any ideas outside of give the Democrats everything they want and not a thing more, I believe these polls would be heavily in favor of the Republicans.

The point that NIETHER party is currying much favor has generated a subtle, yet obvious outcome:

The potential rise of a third party.

Never really a plausible possibility in the past, the extraordinary events within the last 8 years may finally support the realistic growth of a "middle-road party," in which members believe as much in legalized pot as they reject affirmative action.

I want sequester gone too ;) The American people want our infrastructure, science and tech.

A friggin broken record....

Infrastructure.....
Infrastructure.....
Infrastructure.....
Infrastructure.....
Infrastructure.....

More spending....
More spending....
More spending....
More spending....

I'm getting a headache with this one trick pony...

How on earth is Obama's rating going up....

Has anyone paid attention to the news other then government shutdown and debt ceiling..

Government shutdown was partial and we all knew there was no way we were going to default...

So anyone paying any attention to ObamaCare roll out?

There was no convincing extremists ahead of time. Like excited children at the fair, the Tea Party had to eat too much ice cream and see the whole party get sick, and even then, they couldn’t stop themselves. But some of them had to be queasy when they saw an NBC News-Wall Street Journal poll last week: Only 24 percent of Americans had a favorable view of the Republican Party, the lowest ever.

Boehner to Tea Party: Shut Yourself Down - Bloomberg

There was no convincing extremists ahead of time. Like excited children at the fair, the Tea Party had to eat too much ice cream and see the whole party get sick, and even then, they couldn’t stop themselves. But some of them had to be queasy when they saw an NBC News-Wall Street Journal poll last week: Only 24 percent of Americans had a favorable view of the Republican Party, the lowest ever.

Op Ed?

:doubt:

Lee is one of the new lawmakers who have been dubbed “wacko birds” by Senator John McCain of Arizona. Karl Rove said Lee’s scorched-earth strategy was “the one tactic that might be able to guarantee that the Democrats pick up seats in the Congress in 2014.” Even Lee’s friend and Capitol Hill roommate, Senator Tom Coburn of Oklahoma, refused to back his plan to defund the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.

John McCain, Republican Candidate Failure, hardly weighs in with an expert opinion.

Karl Rove's mushy opinion is hardly difinitive.

The fact that Coburn doesn't agree with every move Lee makes is supposed to support McCain's opinion?

Op Ed?

Lee is one of the new lawmakers who have been dubbed “wacko birds” by Senator John McCain of Arizona. Karl Rove said Lee’s scorched-earth strategy was “the one tactic that might be able to guarantee that the Democrats pick up seats in the Congress in 2014.” Even Lee’s friend and Capitol Hill roommate, Senator Tom Coburn of Oklahoma, refused to back his plan to defund the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.

John McCain, Republican Candidate Failure, hardly weighs in with an expert opinion.

The fact that Coburn doesn't agree with every move Lee makes is supposed to support McCain's opinion?

I highlighted the important part for you.

Op Ed?

The real news is that only 13% of the country thinks we are on the right track. History remembers a president for that, not a minority party.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Op Ed?

The real news is that only 13% of the country thinks we are on the right track. History remembers a president for that, not a minority party.

Obama is a lousy President but he isn't running for re-election.

Obama is a lousy President but he isn't running for re-election.

Yeah, thank God for that. I'm not so sure his repub counterparts are any better. It is progressivism that is the enemy.

Forum List

Back