Obama as your employer, WE WANT ANSWERS!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
When Bush was President he was President to many Democrats. Bob Bullock Secretary of State in Texas Staunch solid Democrat endorsed Bush.
Bush came to Washington kept several Clinton appointees on. CIA Director George Tenet, Norm Mineta, to name a few.
And Bush an MBA knew how to delegate responsibilities to people that he felt could do the job.
He reached out to Kennedy, Daschle and the Democrats ... and there was bipartisan progress made on several fronts.
Very dumb people don't know what the Medicare Modernization Act of 2003 entailed other then Part D drug "donut" hole.. buzz words... BUT before MMA..
300 contractors bid on Medicare contracts.. for example Florida had a Medicare contractor just for physicians. Another contractor for hospitals another contractor for DME.. and so on and this was replicated over 50 states... i.e. over 300 contractors.
Today thanks to MMA.. that number is less then 50 contractors much easier to manage on Medicare's behalf! And that was just 1/3rd of the MMA legislation.
My Medicare advantage plan along with 400 others that AlL by the way PAY federal taxes is a great outcome of the MMA act.

My point is these 3 programs Part D, Modernization, Advantage plans SAVED Medicare's butt and thanks again to Bush's competency AND ability to know a simple fact... DON'T BITE OFF MORE THEN YOU CAN CHEW!!!!

This can NOT be said for Obama administration!

And now we are ALL feeling the consequences of Obama's incompetency!
Incompetency in administration. As he never ran so much as a local retail store where simple bookkeeping,rules regulations, IRS,etc. have to be done..
HE NEVER FACED THAT! Consequently he hired people with his like mind set.. i.e.
ignorant of Taxes.. Treasury Secretary runs IRS... OWES BACK TAXES!
Eric Holder.. totally ignorant obviously of the law... he wiretaps newspapers!

From postal workers to congressional staffers, federal workers failed to pay billions in taxes in 2010.
According to records released by the Internal Revenue Service, active and retired federal employees and military personnel combined owed $3,420,168,684 in unpaid taxes for 2010, an increase of more than 3 percent over the previous year.

So is it too much to ask Obama to just explain to his employers...
Obama...
Where were you the night 4 Americans were murdered... we know from all the pictures you released when Osama was killed... YOU took credit!
Why did you have to learn about the IRS scandals from the news outlets like the rest of us did? Aren't YOU the President?? Doesn't the Buck stop at your desk?
Why did you just learn about Holder's wire tapping of AP/Fox???

Did the US elect an incompetent fool? Who ONLY knows how to shake hands and shake down donations???

As your employer OBAMA... WE WANT ANSWERS!!!

obama is king. You aren't worthy of answers.

I mean who am I??
After all if the MSM thinks like Evan Thomas NewsWeek editor does...

Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

OK Mr. Thomas that sounds about right - FAIR and Balanced Right ! Objective reporting!

So what about Obama this same Bush Bashing Editor of NewsWeek.... Evan Thomas calls Obama god!

I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

When Bush was President he was President to many Democrats. Bob Bullock Secretary of State in Texas Staunch solid Democrat endorsed Bush.
Bush came to Washington kept several Clinton appointees on. CIA Director George Tenet, Norm Mineta, to name a few.
And Bush an MBA knew how to delegate responsibilities to people that he felt could do the job.
He reached out to Kennedy, Daschle and the Democrats ... and there was bipartisan progress made on several fronts.
Very dumb people don't know what the Medicare Modernization Act of 2003 entailed other then Part D drug "donut" hole.. buzz words... BUT before MMA..
300 contractors bid on Medicare contracts.. for example Florida had a Medicare contractor just for physicians. Another contractor for hospitals another contractor for DME.. and so on and this was replicated over 50 states... i.e. over 300 contractors.
Today thanks to MMA.. that number is less then 50 contractors much easier to manage on Medicare's behalf! And that was just 1/3rd of the MMA legislation.
My Medicare advantage plan along with 400 others that AlL by the way PAY federal taxes is a great outcome of the MMA act.

My point is these 3 programs Part D, Modernization, Advantage plans SAVED Medicare's butt and thanks again to Bush's competency AND ability to know a simple fact... DON'T BITE OFF MORE THEN YOU CAN CHEW!!!!

This can NOT be said for Obama administration!

And now we are ALL feeling the consequences of Obama's incompetency!
Incompetency in administration. As he never ran so much as a local retail store where simple bookkeeping,rules regulations, IRS,etc. have to be done..
HE NEVER FACED THAT! Consequently he hired people with his like mind set.. i.e.
ignorant of Taxes.. Treasury Secretary runs IRS... OWES BACK TAXES!
Eric Holder.. totally ignorant obviously of the law... he wiretaps newspapers!

From postal workers to congressional staffers, federal workers failed to pay billions in taxes in 2010.
According to records released by the Internal Revenue Service, active and retired federal employees and military personnel combined owed $3,420,168,684 in unpaid taxes for 2010, an increase of more than 3 percent over the previous year.

So is it too much to ask Obama to just explain to his employers...
Obama...
Where were you the night 4 Americans were murdered... we know from all the pictures you released when Osama was killed... YOU took credit!
Why did you have to learn about the IRS scandals from the news outlets like the rest of us did? Aren't YOU the President?? Doesn't the Buck stop at your desk?
Why did you just learn about Holder's wire tapping of AP/Fox???

Did the US elect an incompetent fool? Who ONLY knows how to shake hands and shake down donations???

As your employer OBAMA... WE WANT ANSWERS!!!
President Obama kept some Bush people on, he also nominates Republicans to serve under him..
please go away

Uhm, reality bites.

Forum List

Back