Obama..? At loss for words??? "Smartest" President.."uhhh..uh..uhhh..

Well, in all honesty, every President speaks from written notes or a written speech placed on the podium before him.

This does, however, illustrate the incompetence of the people around him.

NO... it speaks to Obama's incompetency in not having competent people around him!
After all he has the last word doesn't he on who will be chief of staff, NSA adviser,etc.?

You can't have competent people around you if YOU don't KNOW WHAT THEY ARE suppose to be competent at doing!
Obama showed me very soon how totally dumb this shit was!
He said the following: "we reduce health care cost by 1/10th of one percent we can reduce the deficit by $4 trillion over the long term!"
except Obama never figured out that at $2.5 billion (1/10th of $2.5 trillion) reduction per year that is 1,600 "LONG TERM YEARS!
Do you understand? It takes 1,600 years to reduce $4 trillion at $2.5 billion a year!

Then he consistently says there are 46 million uninsured... but he obviously doesn't know his own Census bureau says 10 million are not citizens!
Nor does he know AS I and millions know 14 million called uninsured only have to register with Medicaid and they are covered!
Finally he arrogantly thinks the 18 million under age 34 making over $50k that don't want to spend more for their employers' plans he is ordering THEM to
buy health insurance or be penalized!
HE obviously can't subtract 42 million from 46 million and see truly 4 million need and want insurance... but that's never been his goal!
He wants what most Americans Don't want i.e. bankrupting 1,300 companies that PAY $100 billion a year in taxes employ 400,000 people... he wants
them to go out of business!

In all honesty I am so sick of his voice ..... it's all good if he doesn't open his mouth!

So, staffers forgot to put his prepared remarks on the podium, and because he didn't have them memorized in the first place, he's the dumbest president ever?

:lol:

Jesus H Christ, you people are a sad lot.

Maybe not the dumbest as NO ONE STATED THAT!!!

But here read what a "NOTED" historian said about Obama that is totally refuted by the "uhh..uhhh...President!!!
Historian Michael Beschloss:
"Yeah. Even aside from the fact of electing the first African American President and whatever one’s partisan views this is a guy whose IQ is off the charts — I mean you cannot say that he is anything but a very serious and capable leader and — you know — You and I have talked about this for years … … our system doesn’t allow those people to become President, those people meaning people THAT smart and THAT capable
Imus: What is his IQ?
Historian Michael Beschloss: Uh. I would say it’s probably –
he’s probably the smartest guy ever to become President."

And of course A GOD doesn't depend on scripts, or teleprompters but YOU Obama lovers think he can do no wrong!!!

I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

Reid, D-Nev., writes: "'That speech was phenomenal, Barack,' I told him. And I will never forget his response.
Without the barest hint of braggadocio or conceit, and with what I would describe as deep humility,
he said quietly: 'I have a gift, Harry.'" Obama Tells Reid: "I Have a Gift, Harry" After Giving Speech.....

With all this coming down on Obama I am honestly saddened.
I like all Americans truly would like a "Black" man be president!
There have been several principled Black politicians that meet my principles BUT are considered "Uncle Toms" by fellow blacks all because these
black politicians I would have voted for in a minute didn't hold the NAACP for example or the Black Congressional Caucus or ACORN's agenda.
But because Obama has totally showed what most of us knew, that he was WAY WAY over his head in executive experience, these black politicians I would have supported who were competent, EXPERIENCED and above all principled people that want individuals to succeed on their own with MINIMAL government interference will have a tougher road to hoe!

Obama's incompetence in SELECTING competent people is hurting not only our country but potential Black Presidents! And that saddens me!
These truly are sad times when it comes to the office of the President of the United States.

the so called great orator always says "Aaaaand Uhhhh" whenever he gets a brain freeze. its so annoying. aaaaaand. (he must think we are all dodo birds, we know he is just filling in his uhhhs!)

Forum List

Back