🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Attempts To Distract America From World Issues By Discussing The Economy

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
Don't get me wrong, when jobless claims drop, that's a good thing. But when you have a deadly disease threatening to spread across the country (or the world), military action against ISIS, and scandals involving the Secret Service; you have to wonder just why he suddenly pivots to the economy. Obama needs to rally his base, pure and simple. He is speaking now as I write, at Northwestern University; taking jabs at Fox News in the process. The economy may only be glimmer of hope for his administration, which has utterly failed in a slew of aspects over the past six years, such as immigration, foreign policy, plenty of scandals involving Benghazi, Fast and Furious, the IRS, the VA, and frankly the rest of the alphabet. This shows a president eager to deflect away from his failures and focus on a success that may not be a result of his own doing.

Last edited:
And if he talks about world issues, it proves he doesn't care about US economy.

SSDD

:blahblah:

Mid terms are always a problem for the party holding the WH, and this one esp because so many dem seats are up, but it is sort of interesting that the econ isn't that bad. Food prices are up, but people are finding jobs. We drive less, but gas prices are pretty stable. And, frankly, the world is not as dangerous as it was when Stalin, and Reagan, were rattling sabers, and China isn't having a cultural revolution.

It's like there's a malaise. (-:

Mid terms are always a problem for the party holding the WH, and this one esp because so many dem seats are up, but it is sort of interesting that the econ isn't that bad. Food prices are up, but people are finding jobs. We drive less, but gas prices are pretty stable. And, frankly, the world is not as dangerous as it was when Stalin, and Reagan, were rattling sabers, and China isn't having a cultural revolution.

Anything that is positive can be traced to the near 18 trillion dollar debt and the printing of money. Not a way to build an economy.

Anything that is positive can be traced to the near 18 trillion dollar debt and the printing of money. Not a way to build an economy.
Well, we could indeed be singing happy days are here again, with FEELING, and you might still be morose if a dem were potus, but the one thing I find worrisome is that the debt/gnp ratio has not fallen despite the recovery and despite sequestration and actually less spending.

LOL

I remember Republicans saying the same thing when Clinton tried to talk about terrorism

Wag the dog.......wag the dog.....we want to talk blowjobs

Don't get me wrong, when jobless claims drop, that's a good thing. But when you have a deadly disease threatening to spread across the country (or the world), military action against ISIS, and scandals involving the Secret Service; you have to wonder just why he suddenly pivots to the economy. Obama needs to rally his base, pure and simple. He is speaking now as I write, at Northwestern University; taking jabs at Fox News in the process. The economy may only be glimmer of hope for his administration, which has utterly failed in a slew of aspects over the past six years, such as immigration, foreign policy, plenty of scandals involving Benghazi, Fast and Furious, the IRS, the VA, and frankly the rest of the alphabet. This shows a president eager to deflect away from his failures and focus on a success that may not be a result of his own doing.

Nooo!! Say it ain't so!

Taking jabs at Fox Noise?? He must be impeached! Forthwith! Forsooth! For real! :death:

Do whatever you want with my job or my healthcare or epidemics but don't you DARE impugn my TV channel!
Oh noooooes!!

I guess that's why Reagan never talked about the economy as the outbreak of AIDs became a threat?

LOL

I remember Republicans saying the same thing when Clinton tried to talk about terrorism

Wag the dog.......wag the dog.....we want to talk blowjobs

And they did it for the same reason - to avoid admitting all that he had done for the country.

Nothing if not predictable.

Here is a list of many of President Obama’s accomplishments as President. Every one of them has a citation, so no one can dismiss these as lies.

Meanwhile, the Republicans are still on vacation, which, as we know, is a good thing because they do less damage when they're out of DC.

I wonder if a check of the archives would turn up a USMB nutter thread stating that Obama is avoiding the economy by discussing foreign policy or some other issue?

I think it would.

If this president didn't have jive-ass bullshit, what would he have? That's all an empty shell can possess. That's all he's ever been, just an empty lazy shell who's skated through life on the color of his skin. His birth certificate and college grades are state secrets, like our atomic weapons secrets. They're guarded that closely. Was he really so intellectually slothful, so stupid? Yes, he was, and he is.

Pay no attention to those job reports......

We want to talk Benghazi, Ebola and ISIS

Forum List

Back