Obama Bashes America, Tells Multiple Lies About Guns In The U.S. To A Crowd In Brazil

In a clip flagged by Grabien's Tom Elliott, Obama stated: "Some of you may be aware our gun laws in the United States don't make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon, any time. Without much, if any, regulation, they can buy it over the Internet, they can buy machine guns."

which part of his statement is a lie?
This one:

Anybody can buy any weapon, any time. Without much, if any, regulation, they can buy it over the Internet, they can buy machine guns."
That is not a lie...I can buy any type of weapon I want and never have to register it. Anyone can...
Where is that?
People have fill out several forms and show their ID when they purchase guns.
It's illegal to own a machine gun.

In a clip flagged by Grabien's Tom Elliott, Obama stated: "Some of you may be aware our gun laws in the United States don't make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon, any time. Without much, if any, regulation, they can buy it over the Internet, they can buy machine guns."

This one:

Anybody can buy any weapon, any time. Without much, if any, regulation, they can buy it over the Internet, they can buy machine guns."
That is not a lie...I can buy any type of weapon I want and never have to register it. Anyone can...
Where is that?
No it is not illegal to own a machine gun my son has one...a 1927 Thompson machine gun .45 cal...long barrel..

This one:

Where is that?
No it is not illegal to own a machine gun my son has one...a 1927 Thompson machine gun .45 cal...long barrel..
It is illegal in 13 States to own a fully automatic weapon, in the remaining 37 you must have a Federal license and be registered with the ATF.

This one:

Where is that?
It is illegal in 13 States to own a fully automatic weapon, in the remaining 37 you must have a Federal license and be registered with the ATF.
If you want to obey the laws yes..

This one:

Where is that?
Lol
Criminals obey laws… That’s why they are called criminals

This one:

Where is that?

Go to California, NJ, NY, CT, Mass, and a bunch more states and you cannot buy an automatic weapon. They have magazine bans to 10 rounds. You come on here to start trouble. You always do. How did your son get it. Did he have his background check, or did he buy it illegally. My bet is illegally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one:

Where is that?

Go to California, NJ, NY, CT, Mass, and a bunch more states and you cannot buy an automatic weapon. They have magazine bans to 10 rounds. You come on here to start trouble. You always do. How did your son get it. Did he have his background check, or did he buy it illegally. My bet is illegally

He bought it online from Thompson. Yes he obeys the laws that our govt. doesn't. So you can rest at ease that he did it the so called right way...

This one:

Where is that?

So your son has an illegal gun. The apple didn’t fall far from the tree. Makes sense that your sons an asshole just like his father.

Where is that?
Lol
Criminals obey laws… That’s why they are called criminals
The elected one, the selected ones in blue uniforms, the fine upstanding wealthy, those criminals?

This one:

Where is that?
That is what Obama was talking about reread his statement.

This one:

Where is that?

He bought it online from Thompson. Yes he obeys the laws that our govt. doesn't. So you can rest at ease that he did it the so called right way...

That’s not the right way. If you look into it, it’s illegal. Your to dumb to realize it.

Where is that?
That is what Obama was talking about reread his statement.

Thank you for your service. Forget Moonglow, he does this all the time. Have a good weekend

Our gun laws don’t allow anyone to buy a gun at any time with without regulation. That is a lie.

:mad-61:....

JBTZr3m.jpg

Our gun laws don’t allow anyone to buy a gun at any time with without regulation. That is a lie.

It's Ears...it's what he does

Was his husband there with him? Could they find a seat big enough?

This one:

It is an absolute lie. You CANNOT buy ANY type of weapon, you DO have to register it when you do your background check, and YOU CANNOT buy automatic weapons.

Obama's statement is a statement on HOW the US should be, not how it is.

It is a flat out lie.
You can absolutely buy automatics and there is no registry. Come on, gun nuts. Inform one of your own.
You lying bastards are starting a war. Hope I'm around to be involved.

Forum List

Back