Obama Bashes America, Tells Multiple Lies About Guns In The U.S. To A Crowd In Brazil

In a clip flagged by Grabien's Tom Elliott, Obama stated: "Some of you may be aware our gun laws in the United States don't make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon, any time. Without much, if any, regulation, they can buy it over the Internet, they can buy machine guns."

which part of his statement is a lie?
This one:

Anybody can buy any weapon, any time. Without much, if any, regulation, they can buy it over the Internet, they can buy machine guns."
That is not a lie...I can buy any type of weapon I want and never have to register it. Anyone can...
Lol
Personal firearm ownership is no one else’s business but the individual you fucking retard

In a clip flagged by Grabien's Tom Elliott, Obama stated: "Some of you may be aware our gun laws in the United States don't make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon, any time. Without much, if any, regulation, they can buy it over the Internet, they can buy machine guns."

His hole gun argument is bullshit. All gun grabbers have no clue when it comes to guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one:

Anybody can buy any weapon, any time. Without much, if any, regulation, they can buy it over the Internet, they can buy machine guns."
That is not a lie...I can buy any type of weapon I want and never have to register it. Anyone can...
It is an absolute lie. You CANNOT buy ANY type of weapon, you DO have to register it when you do your background check, and YOU CANNOT buy automatic weapons.

Obama's statement is a statement on HOW the US should be, not how it is.

It is a flat out lie.
You can absolutely buy automatics and there is no registry. Come on, gun nuts. Inform one of your own.
Lol
Boy,
You need to get a grip, your political correctness makes you sound like a fucking pussy...

This one:

Your dumber then I thought. No you can’t just get a gun unless your a criminal and know where to go by one but they will kill you and just take your money.

This one:

It is an absolute lie. You CANNOT buy ANY type of weapon, you DO have to register it when you do your background check, and YOU CANNOT buy automatic weapons.

It is a flat out lie.
You can absolutely buy automatics and there is no registry. Come on, gun nuts. Inform one of your own.
Hell you can modify a semi into an auto.
Lol

This one:

It is a flat out lie.
Nope, no lie...it's not as hard as you think.

You have no idea what your talking about. Just shut up because you look like an ass. Well you are an ass

This one:

It is a flat out lie.

Another restart. Go try to just buy an automatic with no information. Good luck. Another uneducated libtard.

This one:

It is a flat out lie.
Hell you can modify a semi into an auto.

You still talking

To me it's a lie by omission IOW the absence of the word 'legally.'

This one:

Lol
Personal firearm ownership is no one else’s business but the individual you fucking retard
Really, why did you pull that nugget of wisdom from yer arse? As far as I am concerned firearms are not for the govt. to control.

Not "Anybody" can buy any weapon. You can't legally buy automatic weapons. You can't legally buy a rifle unless you are 18. You can't legally buy a pistol unless you are 21. You can't legally buy a weapon if you are a felon. You can't legally buy a weapon if you are an illegal alien. You can't legally buy a weapon if you are in any state other than your home state.

He's a liar and you are enabling a liar by implying he is not.
Yeah be sure to follow the law like a good boy..

Your a moron. Your probably a criminal. You are mentally shot. Sad human

This one:

Lol
Really, why did you pull that nugget of wisdom from yer arse? As far as I am concerned firearms are not for the govt. to control.

You really sound like that. Dumbass

Not "Anybody" can buy any weapon. You can't legally buy automatic weapons. You can't legally buy a rifle unless you are 18. You can't legally buy a pistol unless you are 21. You can't legally buy a weapon if you are a felon. You can't legally buy a weapon if you are an illegal alien. You can't legally buy a weapon if you are in any state other than your home state.

One of the few true patriots which doesn't recognize the criminals that run our govt. you my friend have been subjugated to be a good lackey..

This one:

It is a flat out lie.

This one:

Lol

You really sound like that. Dumbass

There is no sound on these threads...Just the whirling of wheels in the squirrels cages..

One of the few true patriots which doesn't recognize the criminals that run our govt. you my friend have been subjugated to be a good lackey..

You really do like the sound of your own voice. Now crawl back in your hole

It is REQUIRED by LAW to do an FBI background investigation and get LICENSED to own a fully automatic weapon. Further it is not legal in every State. Also one is registered with ATF to own a fully automatic weapon. That is ONE lie Obama told.

It is required by LAW to do a form and get a background check to buy any firearm legally in the United States. Another lie by Obama.

You must be at least 18 to buy a rifle and at least 21 to buy a firearm with required background checks and in some States you have to register the weapon. Another lie by Obama.

Forum List

Back