Obama Bashes America, Tells Multiple Lies About Guns In The U.S. To A Crowd In Brazil

"Some of you may be aware our gun laws in the United States don't make much sense"

That American hating sonofabitch. The right to keep and bear arms made a lot of sense to our Founding Fathers and it means a lot to real Americans. That fucking Muslim asshole will never understand and to go to a foreign country and bad mouth his country just shows what an asshole he is.

Shame on those stupid Moon Bats that voted for him!

That is not a lie...I can buy any type of weapon I want and never have to register it. Anyone can...
Where is that?
People have fill out several forms and show their ID when they purchase guns.
It's illegal to own a machine gun.
No it is not illegal to own a machine gun my son has one...a 1927 Thompson machine gun .45 cal...long barrel..
It is illegal in 13 States to own a fully automatic weapon, in the remaining 37 you must have a Federal license and be registered with the ATF.
If you want to obey the laws yes..

So your son has an illegal gun. The apple didn’t fall far from the tree. Makes sense that your sons an asshole just like his father.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TOS violations just so you can try to score gotcha points? Go to the website and see how you buy one..I don't care much for them since the jam up so much, like my old M-16.
And let me educate you fellows on nomenclature a gun is not a rifle a gun is used for fun a rifle is for fighting..

Where is that?
No it is not illegal to own a machine gun my son has one...a 1927 Thompson machine gun .45 cal...long barrel..
It is illegal in 13 States to own a fully automatic weapon, in the remaining 37 you must have a Federal license and be registered with the ATF.

So your son has an illegal gun. The apple didn’t fall far from the tree. Makes sense that your sons an asshole just like his father.

TOS vio;ations just so you can try to score cotcha points? Go to the website and see how you buy one..I don't care much for them since the jam up so much, like my old M-16.
Just admit Obama lied about the entire claim.

TOS vio;ations just so you can try to score cotcha points? Go to the website and see how you buy one..I don't care much for them since the jam up so much, like my old M-16.
From the guys on the law's side he did bash a little..But you can still buy whatever you want if you want to and you know it...America was founded on smuggling and black markets.

In a clip flagged by Grabien's Tom Elliott, Obama stated: "Some of you may be aware our gun laws in the United States don't make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon, any time. Without much, if any, regulation, they can buy it over the Internet, they can buy machine guns."

which part of his statement is a lie?
This one:

Anybody can buy any weapon, any time. Without much, if any, regulation, they can buy it over the Internet, they can buy machine guns."
That is not a lie...I can buy any type of weapon I want and never have to register it. Anyone can...
It is an absolute lie. You CANNOT buy ANY type of weapon, you DO have to register it when you do your background check, and YOU CANNOT buy automatic weapons.

Obama's statement is a statement on HOW the US should be, not how it is.

It is a flat out lie.
You can absolutely buy automatics and there is no registry. Come on, gun nuts. Inform one of your own.

You're full of shit. Keyword....automatic. You cannot.

"Some of you may be aware our gun laws in the United States don't make much sense"

That American hating sonofabitch. The right to keep and bear arms made a lot of sense to our Founding Fathers and it means a lot to real Americans. That fucking Muslim asshole will never understand and to go to a foreign country and bad mouth his country just shows what an asshole he is.

Shame on those stupid Moon Bats that voted for him!

Amen.

From the guys on the law's side he did bash a little..But you can still buy whatever you want if you want to and you know it...America was founded on smuggling and black markets.
He SPECIFICALLY said OUR LAWS, he was talking about our laws not criminals.

Where is that?

TOS violations just so you can try to score gotcha points? Go to the website and see how you buy one..I don't care much for them since the jam up so much, like my old M-16.
And let me educate you fellows on nomenclature a gun is not a rifle a gun is used for fun a rifle is for fighting..

Now your really going the wrong way. You made that one up on your own. You further show your ignorance about guns. Explains why you voted for Obama

Illegally. Not legal. Big difference.

Like Oblama said, the laws are a joke, like the drug war laws are a joke...If they can't be enforced they are no good..

Like Oblama said, the laws are a joke, like the drug war laws are a joke...If they can't be enforced they are no good..
In other words he lied but you are to stupid partisan and stubborn to admit it.

He SPECIFICALLY said OUR LAWS, he was talking about our laws not criminals.

The Constitution is the highest law in the country. He was bad mouthing the Bill of Rights to foreigners, that sorry piece of shit.

Last edited:

Obama is the joke. The worst lying President we ever had. A worthless incompetent American hating affirmative action Muslim.

On idiot Moon Bats like you would side with someone that said the Bill of Rights is a joke.

In other words he lied but you are to stupid partisan and stubborn to admit it.
I was unaware Oblama was running for or was in office. He is gone why do you let people bother you so much?

Obama is the joke. The worst lying President we ever had. A worthless incompetent American hating affirmative action Muslim.

On idiot Moon Bats like you would side with someone that said the Bill of Rights is a joke.
If you don't like reality you can continue to live in your fantasy world..

In a clip flagged by Grabien's Tom Elliott, Obama stated: "Some of you may be aware our gun laws in the United States don't make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon, any time. Without much, if any, regulation, they can buy it over the Internet, they can buy machine guns."

which part of his statement is a lie?
This one:

Anybody can buy any weapon, any time. Without much, if any, regulation, they can buy it over the Internet, they can buy machine guns."
It is an absolute lie. You CANNOT buy ANY type of weapon, you DO have to register it when you do your background check, and YOU CANNOT buy automatic weapons.

Obama's statement is a statement on HOW the US should be, not how it is.

It is a flat out lie.
You can absolutely buy automatics and there is no registry. Come on, gun nuts. Inform one of your own.

Go buy an automatic and post back with video of you shooting it.

A cracker like me could buy an automatic, my cousin could have them.

It's just not my thing.

Last edited:
A Democrat go to another country to bash America? Stop the presses!

WATCH: Obama Tells Multiple Lies About Guns In The U.S. To A Crowd In Brazil

that motherless whore

youre going to tell a nation about guns who we're just crying for thier own guns back because murder and crime shot through the roof after gun restrictions took effect .

affirmative action really does lower the bar ...what more proof do you need

we need to bring the united states of America back up to white man standards

Obama lied about Obamacare, repeatedly. He lied telling people "You didn't build that!" Why is anyone surprised he outright lies about guns, or anything in America? He and his "wife" HATE America. Thank goodness they are now irrelevant, and just able to pander to the Globalists and other enemies of the United States.

Forum List

Back