Obama Bashes America, Tells Multiple Lies About Guns In The U.S. To A Crowd In Brazil

Good for Obama

He saw how guns kept us safe while he was President and we do nothing

11 dead in Virginia Beach tonight

Amazing all the worst gun crime is Democratic run with strict gun laws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not strict enough

Spoken like a true liberal piece of shit who knows zero about guns.

My thoughts and prayers are enough to battle gun violence

Good for Obama

Amazing all the worst gun crime is Democratic run with strict gun laws.

Not strict enough

Spoken like a true liberal piece of shit who knows zero about guns.

My thoughts and prayers are enough to battle gun violence

But your ignorance isn’t.

Good for Obama

obama-fake-tears.jpg

Did he mention that as more Americans own and carry guns....our gun violence rate has gone down? Was that part of his speech?

Over the last 26 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17.25 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

This thread is beautiful.
On one hand, former President Obama said something, to the effect of anyone can get an automatic weapon, so certain people will do anything to say he lied.
The great thing about this, is that if his statement is in fact a lie, then it destroys their main objection to gun control, i.e. gun control doesn't stop people from getting guns.
Some days I just love this forum.

This thread is beautiful.
On one hand, former President Obama said something, to the effect of anyone can get an automatic weapon, so certain people will do anything to say he lied.
The great thing about this, is that if his statement is in fact a lie, then it destroys their main objection to gun control, i.e. gun control doesn't stop people from getting guns.
Some days I just love this forum.

gun control doesn't stop criminals from getting guns...as Britain and Europe show....as well as Australia.....British police state that they can't stop the increasing flow of illegal guns into Britain, Australia can't stop illegal guns getting onto their big island nation....and fully automatic weapons are the weapons of choice for French criminals.....

So...you really don't understand the issue...

Why is Barry Soetoro still roaming free?

He is a traitor! he should be in jail.
/——/ Obozo is in Brazil to set up a hideaway- just like the Nazis did after WWII.

Bolsonaro in Brazil has relaxed Brazils gun laws....their murder rate has dropped...........this is sort of like when al gore goes to a place to lecture about global warming, and it snows while he is there....

Bolsonaro loosens gun laws in murder-ridden Brazil - Reuters

Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro on Tuesday signed a temporary decree making it easier for Brazilians to buy guns, delivering on a campaign promise to overturn strict regulations in a country suffering from a record wave of murders.

He did this in January.....

Murder Rates in Brazil Drop | The Rio Times

Drop by 25%....January, February....

Murder Rates Drop in Bolsonaro's Brazil: More Guns, Less Crime

Rio De Janeiro, Brazil -(Ammoland.com)- During the first two months of President Bolsonaro's term, the Brazilian murder rate fell by 25%. From riotimesonline.com:

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL – The murder rates in Brazil for January and February this year were 25 percent lower compared to the same period last year, according to G1’s national homicide index. The index is based on official data from the 26 states and the Federal District.

Jair Bolsonaro was elected President of Brazil on 28 October 2018. President Bolsonaro has been adamant about reforming Brazil's extreme gun laws, to allow more Brazilians to defend themselves.

Did President Bolsonaro's reform policies in favor of self-defense cause the drop in murder rates? The answer is complicated. Bolsonaro's policies probably had a positive effect.

Last edited:
It is illegal in 13 States to own a fully automatic weapon, in the remaining 37 you must have a Federal license and be registered with the ATF.
If you want to obey the laws yes..

So your son has an illegal gun. The apple didn’t fall far from the tree. Makes sense that your sons an asshole just like his father.

TOS vio;ations just so you can try to score cotcha points? Go to the website and see how you buy one..I don't care much for them since the jam up so much, like my old M-16.
Just admit Obama lied about the entire claim.
From the guys on the law's side he did bash a little..But you can still buy whatever you want if you want to and you know it...America was founded on smuggling and black markets.

Obama used the word buying guns legally, not illegally, so his statement is a lie and in any country you can get guns illegally.

In a clip flagged by Grabien's Tom Elliott, Obama stated: "Some of you may be aware our gun laws in the United States don't make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon, any time. Without much, if any, regulation, they can buy it over the Internet, they can buy machine guns."

which part of his statement is a lie?
This one:

Anybody can buy any weapon, any time. Without much, if any, regulation, they can buy it over the Internet, they can buy machine guns."
Anyone who wants a gun can get one. Is that better? Open up enough unlocked cars some evening and you`ll find a gun. It may take a few hours but you`ll have a gun. FACT! It`s the perfect way to avoid those commie background checks.

In a clip flagged by Grabien's Tom Elliott, Obama stated: "Some of you may be aware our gun laws in the United States don't make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon, any time. Without much, if any, regulation, they can buy it over the Internet, they can buy machine guns."

This one:

Anybody can buy any weapon, any time. Without much, if any, regulation, they can buy it over the Internet, they can buy machine guns."
Anyone who wants a gun can get one. Is that better? Open up enough unlocked cars some evening and you`ll find a gun. It may take a few hours but you`ll have a gun. FACT! It`s the perfect way to avoid those commie background checks.

Our gun laws do not allow anyone to buy a weapon at anytime. That is a lie.

Illegally you can obtain most anything and in any country, not just the United States.

Obama lied.

This one:

Our gun laws do not allow anyone to buy a weapon at anytime. That is a lie.

Illegally you can obtain most anything and in any country, not just the United States.

Obama lied.
It would be just as easy to illegally obtain a gun in the UK, Australia, Canada, Japan, etc. as it is here? The more of any product that exists makes that product easier to obtain as any passing 9th grader learns in their Economics 101 class.

This one:

That is not a lie...I can buy any type of weapon I want and never have to register it. Anyone can...
you can't legally buy a machine gun without the proper federal permits

Forum List

Back