Obama Bashes America, Tells Multiple Lies About Guns In The U.S. To A Crowd In Brazil

Just admit Obama lied about the entire claim.
From the guys on the law's side he did bash a little..But you can still buy whatever you want if you want to and you know it...America was founded on smuggling and black markets.

Illegally. Not legal. Big difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like Oblama said, the laws are a joke, like the drug war laws are a joke...If they can't be enforced they are no good..

Obama is the joke. The worst lying President we ever had. A worthless incompetent American hating affirmative action Muslim.

On idiot Moon Bats like you would side with someone that said the Bill of Rights is a joke.
If you don't like reality you can continue to live in your fantasy world..

Fantasy is that filthy ass lying Neggra going to a foreign country and bad mouthing the Constitution of the US and shitheads like you defending him.

Shame on you!

From the guys on the law's side he did bash a little..But you can still buy whatever you want if you want to and you know it...America was founded on smuggling and black markets.

Like Oblama said, the laws are a joke, like the drug war laws are a joke...If they can't be enforced they are no good..

Obama is the joke. The worst lying President we ever had. A worthless incompetent American hating affirmative action Muslim.

On idiot Moon Bats like you would side with someone that said the Bill of Rights is a joke.

Fantasy is that filthy ass lying Neggra going to a foreign country and bad mouthing the Constitution of the US and shitheads like you defending him.

Shame on you!
I bet he washed his ass, or as Redd Foxx would say, "you need to fugg your can"...He didn't badmouth the Constitution since the Constitution doesn't have any gun regs in it...

In a clip flagged by Grabien's Tom Elliott, Obama stated: "Some of you may be aware our gun laws in the United States don't make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon, any time. Without much, if any, regulation, they can buy it over the Internet, they can buy machine guns."

Obama lied about Obamacare, repeatedly. He lied telling people "You didn't build that!" Why is anyone surprised he outright lies about guns, or anything in America? He and his "wife" HATE America. Thank goodness they are now irrelevant, and just able to pander to the Globalists and other enemies of the United States.
Mexico will pay fer the wall...Yes, politicians lie.. I have a better healthcare plan, cheaper better...Ah,, those faint words of yesteryear...

Shame on you!
I bet he washed his ass, or as Redd Foxx would say, "you need to fugg your can"...He didn't badmouth the Constitution since the Constitution doesn't have any gun regs in it...

In a clip flagged by Grabien's Tom Elliott, Obama stated: "Some of you may be aware our gun laws in the United States don't make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon, any time. Without much, if any, regulation, they can buy it over the Internet, they can buy machine guns."
As your quote show Obama claimed that the LAW allowed what he said which is a LIE and in direct conflict with the US Constitution.

So that is where the magic Kenyan is hiding.....anyone ask him about his crumbling deep state?....

Shame on you!

As your quote show Obama claimed that the LAW allowed what he said which is a LIE and in direct conflict with the US Constitution.
The constitution doesn't specifically cite any laws made later about gun regulation.

Shame on you!

The constitution doesn't specifically cite any laws made later about gun regulation.
It does however say that citizens will not be denied the RIGHT to own firearms.

So your son has an illegal gun. The apple didn’t fall far from the tree. Makes sense that your sons an asshole just like his father.

TOS vio;ations just so you can try to score cotcha points? Go to the website and see how you buy one..I don't care much for them since the jam up so much, like my old M-16.

Obama is an idiot. The laws that are a joke are the ones that go against the 2nd Amendment. Other then that your as dumb as Obama, he an any who agree with him are traitors to the US

Your the one living in a fantasy world. Your a joke.

No, I just know where to go when I need and don't have time to play waiting games.

Good for Obama

He saw how guns kept us safe while he was President and we do nothing

11 dead in Virginia Beach tonight

Obama lied about Obamacare, repeatedly. He lied telling people "You didn't build that!" Why is anyone surprised he outright lies about guns, or anything in America? He and his "wife" HATE America. Thank goodness they are now irrelevant, and just able to pander to the Globalists and other enemies of the United States.
Mexico will pay fer the wall...Yes, politicians lie.. I have a better healthcare plan, cheaper better...Ah,, those faint words of yesteryear...

Obama destroyed health care. He destroyed our country. Now Trump has to clean up his mess. Not to worry because Trump will have till 2024 to continuing fixing it.

No, I just know where to go when I need and don't have time to play waiting games.

Your a criminal.

Good for Obama

Now 12 dead in Virginia Beach

A small price to pay for our second amendment rights

Good for Obama

Our 2nd Amendment rights would have protected them if liberal assholes like you weren’t around. Do you think it would have happened if the people were able to carry a gun. It wouldn’t have happened if we were able to use our 2nd Amendment rights dumbass.

Good for Obama

Our 2nd Amendment rights would have protected them if liberal assholes like you weren’t around. Do you think it would have happened if the people were able to carry a gun. It wouldn’t have happened if we were able to use our 2nd Amendment rights dumbass.

God Bless our second amendment

12 citizens in Virginia Beach learned how valuable it is

Forum List

Back