Obama Bashes America, Tells Multiple Lies About Guns In The U.S. To A Crowd In Brazil

In a clip flagged by Grabien's Tom Elliott, Obama stated: "Some of you may be aware our gun laws in the United States don't make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon, any time. Without much, if any, regulation, they can buy it over the Internet, they can buy machine guns."

which part of his statement is a lie?
This one:

Anybody can buy any weapon, any time. Without much, if any, regulation, they can buy it over the Internet, they can buy machine guns."
Anyone who wants a gun can get one. Is that better? Open up enough unlocked cars some evening and you`ll find a gun. It may take a few hours but you`ll have a gun. FACT! It`s the perfect way to avoid those commie background checks.

Our gun laws do not allow anyone to buy a weapon at anytime. That is a lie.

Illegally you can obtain most anything and in any country, not just the United States.

Obama lied.
It would be just as easy to illegally obtain a gun in the UK, Australia, Canada, Japan, etc. as it is here? The more of any product that exists makes that product easier to obtain as any passing 9th grader learns in their Economics 101 class.

Except that isn’t what he said, and you going to insults proves you have nothing.

In a clip flagged by Grabien's Tom Elliott, Obama stated: "Some of you may be aware our gun laws in the United States don't make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon, any time. Without much, if any, regulation, they can buy it over the Internet, they can buy machine guns."

"Anybody can buy any weapon, any time. Without much, if any, regulation, they can buy it over the Internet, they can buy machine guns."
Wrong.

"Anybody can buy any weapon, any time. Without much, if any, regulation, they can buy it over the Internet, they can buy machine guns."
Wrong.
Not really but you all seem to think everyone plays by the rules.

This one:

Anybody can buy any weapon, any time. Without much, if any, regulation, they can buy it over the Internet, they can buy machine guns."
That is not a lie...I can buy any type of weapon I want and never have to register it. Anyone can...
Bullshit, you have to get a background check before you can buy a gun.

This one:

That is not a lie...I can buy any type of weapon I want and never have to register it. Anyone can...
It is an absolute lie. You CANNOT buy ANY type of weapon, you DO have to register it when you do your background check, and YOU CANNOT buy automatic weapons.

Obama's statement is a statement on HOW the US should be, not how it is.

It is a flat out lie.
You can absolutely buy automatics and there is no registry. Come on, gun nuts. Inform one of your own.
Bullshit you have to get a background check before you can buy a gun and only a select few can get an automatic weapon.

Wrong.
Only the lawful gun owners, the ones you want to take them from.

Wrong.
Again RETARD Obama was talking about LAWS.

Obama spreading lies around, which he knows are absolutely false, like he's running for office of something again.
Old habits die hard. Especially when Barry Obama doesn't seem very interested in the truth.

A Democrat go to another country to bash America? Stop the presses!

WATCH: Obama Tells Multiple Lies About Guns In The U.S. To A Crowd In Brazil
Good grief. Stfu, snowflake.
Your boy still cannot tell the truth. Lol
Get back to us when he gets to 10,000 lies. As of April 27th your boy has 10,111 lies to his credit and here they are.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?utm_term=.4bfc8ee40f77

Get back to us when he gets to 10,000 lies. As of April 27th your boy has 10,111 lies to his credit and here they are.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?utm_term=.4bfc8ee40f77
He told numerous lies about Obama care. You know something that affects the lives of all Americans. Trump says the sky is clear and one of you loons runs out and says LIE. I saw a cloud earlier isn't the same.

If we actually counted, I'm sure his number would be higher. I mean he even lied about his mother trying to get Obama care.

He told numerous lies about Obama care. You know something that affects the lives of all Americans. Trump says the sky is clear and one of you loons runs out and says LIE. I saw a cloud earlier isn't the same.

So you are denying that Trump lies every time he opens his mouth.

So you`re giving Trump a pass on 10,111 lies? BTW, I kept my doctor and my healthcare plan because it wasn`t a garbage plan. Obama should have been honest and told people that if they`re being ripped off with a nearly worthless healthcare plan they would lose it.

Good for Obama

He saw how guns kept us safe while he was President and we do nothing

11 dead in Virginia Beach tonight
Now 12 dead in Virginia Beach

A small price to pay for our second amendment rights
gun-salesman-of-the-century-presented-by-fast-smith-wesson-ruger-22009320.png
Photoshop is cool

But doesn’t stop a gun massacre

No...only more guns stop a gun massacre.....you are correct.

You think you like your health plan, doctor and can afford it. But you really don't. We know what's best for you, peasant.

Forum List

Back