🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama became a fetus at Selma!

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
Like Obama said my parents were at Selma and 9 months later Barrack Obama was born. To bad he was four years old at the time. Liberals still supported him, no outrage. Liberals have no credibility.

I don't know what your getting at but Selma is a place . It exists now and then . you could go there tomorrow if you like !

Usually negroes are given a lot more leeway on things like criminal conduct and corruption because, after all, they are black and, therefore, underprivileged. However, that only applies to negroes who tow the leftist line.

Oh, it's true. His parents met on a bridge in Selma 3 years after he was born. Here it is in his own words.

Obama Lies About His Connection With Selma

th

Like Obama said my parents were at Selma and 9 months later Barrack Obama was born. To bad he was four years old at the time. Liberals still supported him, no outrage. Liberals have no credibility.
Stay out of the basement, and stop dragging up BS that doesn't matter..Cherish on time on Earth enjoying the flowers and the blue sky...

Stay out of the basement, and stop dragging up BS that doesn't matter..Cherish on time on Earth enjoying the flowers and the blue sky...
So it's okay for your guy to lie? Liberals all of a sudden thinks that truth matters. I'm here to let you know your full of shit. With no creditability.

So it's okay for your guy to lie? Liberals all of a sudden thinks that truth matters. I'm here to let you know your full of shit. With no creditability.
The sky isn't blue?

So you're claiming that all of the attacks on Obama's honesty were in jest?

The sky isn't blue?
Then quit making up lies about Carson and acting your side is perfect. Like I said you have no credibility left, if you had any to begin with.

The RW'ers always attack Democrats dishonesty as if the Right actually cares about honesty.

Then guys like Carson come along, and we find out the Right doesn't care at all.

No, he is a fucking liar. Got it?

The sky isn't blue?
Then quit making up lies about Carson and acting your side is perfect. Like I said you have no credibility left, if you had any to begin with.

waa waa. I guarantee you will be voting for a liar, if you vote.

The sky isn't blue?

waa waa. I guarantee you will be voting for a liar, if you vote.
He's like over the top,,,,,eschewing the rug...

So is Carson. Say that about Carson.
The politico story was bullshit. Carson didn't lie. If he does you made it okay with BILL, Obama, and Hillary. Get over it

So is Carson. Say that about Carson.
The politico story was bullshit. Carson didn't lie. If he does you made it okay with BILL, Obama, and Hillary. Get over it

1. Carson said he was offered a full scholarship to West Point.
2. He was never offered a full scholarship to West Point.
3. Carson lied.

Forum List

Back