Obama Bin Stalin threatens EO on gun grab

I don't need to prove them. The proof is right in front of you. If I say the sky is blue on a cloudless day do I have to post a picture to prove it? No thanks, I have better things to do than prove I'm right. a real thinker reads them and understands them :)

That's not how this works. Ck likes to go outside into the woods,naked, and cover her/him with mud and be one with nature.

I don't need to prove this, because the evidence of you being a nut is right in front of you.

You are playing a dangerous game with your type of thinking.

You are also a giant pussy if you can't back your shit up. Back your shit up or go away.

Already done you piece of garbage. Remind us how when a righty makes a joke about rounding up Liberals that is bad, evil, uncalled for but you routinely make jokes about rounding up conservatives? By the way fuck stain. Do me the favor of coming to MY door to confiscate my rifles. See what kind of response you get.

dude i am not going to your house to see your gun.....Im not gay, stop trying to have gay sex with me.

That's not how this works. Ck likes to go outside into the woods,naked, and cover her/him with mud and be one with nature.

I don't need to prove this, because the evidence of you being a nut is right in front of you.

You are also a giant pussy if you can't back your shit up. Back your shit up or go away.

Already done you piece of garbage. Remind us how when a righty makes a joke about rounding up Liberals that is bad, evil, uncalled for but you routinely make jokes about rounding up conservatives? By the way fuck stain. Do me the favor of coming to MY door to confiscate my rifles. See what kind of response you get.

dude i am not going to your house to see your gun.....Im not gay, stop trying to have gay sex with me.

I notice you did not respond to the quoted portion of the Constitution that proves that Obama violated said document in regards immigration.

I don't have all the answers, but it is what it is....

wow, you are full of shit.

I know Ndaa is unconstitutional, but holy shit.

I provided the relevant part of the Constitution. Congress not the President has authority over Immigration.

Was Bush aware of this?

So tell us, constitutional scholar, in what branch of government do we find Immigration and Customs Enforcement?

The President has zero power to make new laws in regards to immigration. His granting work releases is illegal and Unconstitutional.

What new laws did the President make "in regards to immigration"?

Last edited:
I don't have all the answers, but it is what it is....

wow, you are full of shit.

I know Ndaa is unconstitutional, but holy shit.

I provided the relevant part of the Constitution. Congress not the President has authority over Immigration. The President has zero power to make new laws in regards to immigration. His granting work releases is illegal and Unconstitutional.

um......then you need to call into question every EO and signing statement since Washington if you feel they are.

Little known fact is that they are generally ignored by Congress and SCOTUS. Thus Presidents have used them since Washington.
You know just like Reagan handing out Amnesty.

Keep trying retard

I notice you did not respond to the quoted portion of the Constitution that proves that Obama violated said document in regards immigration.

because i didnt see it yet? i was busy avoiding your advances for gay sex.
I notice you didnt deny thats what you are after.

let me ask you a question? When you blindly ignore all the unconstitutional illegal things obama and company do, do you think anyone takes you seriously?

list of unconstitutional illegal things obama and co. Do

1. Granted work permits to illegal aliens...

2. Unconstitutionally used the Constitution’s Recess Appointments Clause to install his nominees into government offices.

3. Killed an American citizen without due process.

4. NDAA

5. Declared War on Lybia without Congressional approval

Here's a few......

Not so fast, says White House counsel Kathryn Ruemmler.

"Our view is that a pro forma session at which the Senate, by its own definition, is not conducting any business and is unavailable to provide advice and consent on the president's nominees is, for all practical and functional purposes, in recess," Ruemmler told NPR earlier this year.

The issue is being litigated in more than a dozen cases in federal courts all over the country.

Is A Recess Appointment Valid If The Senate Says It's Not Really Gone? : It's All Politics : NPR

Linclon killed hundreds of thousand citizens, oh wait they pledged allegence to a different cause and took up arm agaisnt the US. So did al-Awlaki.

And.......

No he didn't. Only Congress can declare war.

Expedited Naturalization of Aliens and Noncitizen Nationals Serving in an Active-Duty Status During the War on Terrorism

Oh, look. Someone is making exceptions to immigration laws for immigrants serving in the military!

For the purpose of determining qualification for the exception from the
usual requirements for naturalization
, I designate as a period in which
the Armed Forces of the United States were engaged in armed conflict
with a hostile foreign force the period beginning on September 11, 2001.

Just blithely writing new laws for immigrants unconstitutionally, is he?

Last edited:
There sure are a lot of wingnuts who have no clue how our government works.

^^^^^^
fuckin creepy!

I don't need to prove them. The proof is right in front of you. If I say the sky is blue on a cloudless day do I have to post a picture to prove it? No thanks, I have better things to do than prove I'm right. a real thinker reads them and understands them :)

Then your claims are bogus. Claiming something is unconstitutional is not the same as declaring the sky is blue, dipshit.

You clearly have no understanding of the constitution and just parrot shit you have heard others say.
hahahaha my claims are bogus? I'm not claiming they are unconstitutional, they ARE unconstitutional. Educate yourself on the Constitution of the United Sates and then cross-reference what I posted and you will see for yourself.

Read up and get educated. That's the best way to see what the difference between a claim and a fact is.

I've already proven you are completely wrong on at least two of them.

Your integrity is shot.

^^^^^^
fuckin creepy!

Which is creepier: Plasma, or RGS inviting people to his house to touch his "rifle"?

Why do we need an Executive Order when no one has proposed any ideas yet...that's what one needs to ask themselves?

What do we need representatives for when we have a wanna-be dictator.

A right-wing blog issues a piece that says the President will issue and EO about guns - no specifics, no confirmation with any other sources, just this blog, and right away you have your panties in a twist.

Are you really this gullible, that every time some right-wing Chicken Little screams "The sky is falling, sky is falling", you scream for Obama's head?

Use some common sense and stop sounding like lunatics.

Hey! asswarp. Joe Mouth Biden was on TV saying it.

It's pretty safe to assume that if he does something about "what he perceives to be America's gun problem" by EO, it will be because he could not get his proposal through Congress.

It is not safe to assume any such thing. That is an idiotic argument. Look how many EOs Bush wrote. Was it because he was afraid he could not get his proposals through the Republican dominated Congress?

No. You clearly do not understand how our government works.

The Legislature legislates, the Executive executes. D'oh!

An EO is nothing more than an enforcement order. It is not legislation!

A common sense solution that did not violate the 2nd Amendment, would likely pass, SO, it is again safe to assume, any executive order he issues to "address what he perceives to be America's gun problem" will be unconstitutional.
It's equally safe to assume that it won't work.

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. This is what happens when clueless people who don't know how the government works make assumptions.

They start from an entirely false premise, and so they leap to completely erroneous conclusions.

I have made very specific predictions about what any EOs Obama issues about guns will do. Beef up background checks, and improve database sharing.

THAT is entirely within his legal purview.

Forum List

Back