Obama Bin Stalin threatens EO on gun grab

Why do we need an Executive Order when no one has proposed any ideas yet...that's what one needs to ask themselves?

What do we need representatives for when we have a wanna-be dictator.

A right-wing blog issues a piece that says the President will issue and EO about guns - no specifics, no confirmation with any other sources, just this blog, and right away you have your panties in a twist.

Are you really this gullible, that every time some right-wing Chicken Little screams "The sky is falling, sky is falling", you scream for Obama's head?

Use some common sense and stop sounding like lunatics.

Hey! asswarp. Joe Mouth Biden was on TV saying it.

Joe Biden announced a house by house sweep for guns by Homeland Security?

I knew there was a reason they were stockpiling hollowpoints.

So go on record and tell us what this EO will entail.

Will? Or could?

Obama could order a halt to all firearm and ammunition manufacturing. It would be consistent with the abuses that are a constant from this administration.

Personally, any EO from Obama on this would be viewed as an act of war by me. The question is where we draw the line when a Hitler or Lenin seize power. For me, this is the line, if Obama crosses it, then I must view it as an open declaration of war against the United States Constitution by the regime.

Already done you piece of garbage. Remind us how when a righty makes a joke about rounding up Liberals that is bad, evil, uncalled for but you routinely make jokes about rounding up conservatives? By the way fuck stain. Do me the favor of coming to MY door to confiscate my rifles. See what kind of response you get.

dude i am not going to your house to see your gun.....Im not gay, stop trying to have gay sex with me.

^^^^^^
fuckin creepy!

i know right? who knew Rgaysgt trolled for dick!

Here's the bright spot. When the shit hits the fan guess who will have all the guns...yup those evil rightwingers. Sales are through the roof. And the shit will eventually hit the fan, no doubt about it.

Last edited:
Why do we need an Executive Order when no one has proposed any ideas yet...that's what one needs to ask themselves?

A right-wing blog issues a piece that says the President will issue and EO about guns - no specifics, no confirmation with any other sources, just this blog, and right away you have your panties in a twist.

Are you really this gullible, that every time some right-wing Chicken Little screams "The sky is falling, sky is falling", you scream for Obama's head?

when you get sent to the camps, you are on pig duty.

Dipshit. Biden said the President may issue EOs. Then you piss drinkers all assumed that mean he was going to make a "gun grab" and do some kind of undefined unconstitutional shit.

None of you have yet to state what exactly he is going to do, because you are stupid and you are cowards. You don't want your dumb ass predictions to come back and bite you in your hairy asses.

Then your claims are bogus. Claiming something is unconstitutional is not the same as declaring the sky is blue, dipshit.

You clearly have no understanding of the constitution and just parrot shit you have heard others say.
hahahaha my claims are bogus? I'm not claiming they are unconstitutional, they ARE unconstitutional. Educate yourself on the Constitution of the United Sates and then cross-reference what I posted and you will see for yourself.

Read up and get educated. That's the best way to see what the difference between a claim and a fact is.

I've already proven you are completely wrong on at least two of them.

Your integrity is shot.
You really are clueless.....but please feel free to believe you have proven me wrong :)

Joe Biden announced a house by house sweep for guns by Homeland Security?

I knew there was a reason they were stockpiling hollowpoints.

No! fartblossom he announced obama could use EO

Biden suggests White House could act without Congress as part of gun control plan

Read more: Biden suggests White House could act without Congress as part of gun control plan | Fox News

Dipshit. Biden said the President may issue EOs. Then you piss drinkers all assumed that mean he was going to make a "gun grab" and do some kind of undefined unconstitutional shit.

None of you have yet to state what exactly he is going to do, because you are stupid and you are cowards. You don't want your dumb ass predictions to come back and bite you in your hairy asses.

Just sit back and watch numbnutz.

To do things like improve data sharing between LE agencies and tighten up background checks.

I wouldn't get too het up about it.

To do things like improve data sharing between LE agencies and tighten up background checks.

You're right..it's not going to amount to anything...at first. Beyond that, none of us know. Right now much ado about nothing. Let's see what he proposes first.

He's going to do whatever the fuck it is he thinks he can't get done by going through congress, so he's going to do it by EO. Only thing good about that is an EO can easily be reversed. :cool: You bald assed person are a fucking blind as a bat moron.

Hmmm...

What sort of things could a President do about guns, in concordance with advice from the Attorney General, that would be within his constitutional powers?

Well nothing, but Obama has not been one to be constrained by the constitution. That's the issue, should he issue EO's halting the manufacture or sale of firearms or ammunition, he will have established himself as dictator.

Remember when Bush consulted with the DOJ about the war on terror? The next thing you knew we had waterboarding, wireless wiretaps, extraordinary renditions, an overseas prison network, and all kinds of goodies! All with the DOJ's stamp of constitutional approval.

The commander in Chief has the power to conduct war, in the constitution. That is a far cry from dictating domestic law.

Did you all exclaim over his unconstitutional dictatorial behavior, I wonder...

In regard to what?

Waterboarding? What section of the constitution would you claim that violates?

So...what sort of things could a President do about guns that would be within his constitutional powers?

You keep pretending the Obama cares about the constitution.

This topic has gone strangely silent.

Going to lunch. I hope you guys can come up with enough courage to articulate your paranoid fantasies and go on record with them. I'll be back.

A "fantasy" that the administration announced.

You're right..it's not going to amount to anything...at first. Beyond that, none of us know. Right now much ado about nothing. Let's see what he proposes first.

Next, the round up and the indoctrination camps. After that, the ovens.

So go on record and tell us what this EO will entail.

Will? Or could?

Obama could order a halt to all firearm and ammunition manufacturing. It would be consistent with the abuses that are a constant from this administration.

False premise. It has not been proven he has done anything unconstitutional. Therefore, you have a false conclusion.

He cannot do that. Therefore, he will not.

Personally, any EO from Obama on this would be viewed as an act of war by me. The question is where we draw the line when a Hitler or Lenin seize power. For me, this is the line, if Obama crosses it, then I must view it as an open declaration of war against the United States Constitution by the regime.

You are a fool. EOs have been issued by Presidents for a very long time. They are not unconstitutional in and of themselves. You nervous nellies are wetting your pants over an imaginary ghost planted in your minds by your puppet masters.

Forum List

Back