Obama Birth Certificate: Mark Steyn enters the Birthershpere.

That would be a NO.

So, you're just going to blatantly lie then? Well, you're a democrat, ergo a sociopath..

Look at your own source. Its citing a pamphlet from Obama's literary agency. Not the Harvard review. Look at the URL. The word 'booklet' is in it. You won't even read that much.

So your fellow Obamunist hack is lying, and Obama had this published about himself? Funny how the little shit references himself in the "turd person," so to speak...

Jesus, you won't even read your OWN sources. Is there something about being a birther that mandates this degree of hapless, willful ignorance....to such a degree that you refuse to read your OWN sources?

Awe, poor little psychopath leftist is having a meltdown that someone is criticizing her god...

ROFL

You morons are a HOOT.

From Snopes:

Variations: A variant of this item paired the image shown above with the statement "Big Oops! Harvard Law Review did not cleanse its 1991 yearbook which states he was born in Kenya." As noted below, the biographical sketch pictured above was put out by a literacy agency; it was not part of any yearbook published by Harvard.

Origins: In May 2012 the web site Breitbart.com published a copy of a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by the literary agency Acton & Dystel showcasing their roster of writers, among whom was a young man named Barack Obama. This booklet was of particular interest because it included a brief biographical sketch which described the future President as having been born in Kenya:
Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago's South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.
Is this booklet evidence that Barack Obama was actually born in Kenya? Not even the site that published it makes that claim, noting in a disclaimer that:
Andrew Breitbart was never a "Birther," and Breitbart News is a site that has never advocated the narrative of "Birtherism." In fact, Andrew believed, as we do, that President Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961.

... [W]e discovered, and now present, the booklet described below — one that includes a marketing pitch for a forthcoming book by a then-young, otherwise unknown former president of the Harvard Law Review.

It is evidence — not of the President's foreign origin, but that Barack Obama's public persona has perhaps been presented differently at different times.

The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:
Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
A New York Timesarticle about Barack Obama published in 1990, a year before the Acton & Dystel promotional booklet was issued, identified his birthplace as Hawaii.
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp}#uqBM35VUlETh2hOS.99

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

Comrade Stupidfuck, where do you think this woman came up with such a notion?

Why did she randomly make up Kenya and Indonesia? Why not Ghana and China?

Yeah I get it, you're a hack, you don't think, you don't reason. you attack when others question your little tin god..

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp}#uqBM35VUlETh2hOS.99

Still waiting for you to explain why this puts your panties in a wad.

Funny how she made up that bit completely at random...

Oh and Comrade, I didn't say that Obama had penned it, just that it was a lie.

I'm literally having to school you on your own batshit conspiracy theory. You can't even accurately convey your conspiracy.

There is no conspiracy, she lied to help Obama.

But you're gonna tell us that you know more about the an obscure promotional pamphlet created at a literary agency in 1991....better than the woman who created it?

Laughing! You have to be kidding me.

One woman says what you want? That you blindly believe. But the British PM and British intelligence saying something you don't like? That you can ignore, W was a liar. You have to be kidding me.

That's exactly what I'm mocking you for.

Sure he did, the bio of his book which he used for 16 years

Sigh....you poor, ignorant soul. The bio wasn't part of any book. It was a promotional pamphlet created by his literary agency for the purpose of SELLING his book to publishers. It was sent only to publishers. And Obama was dropped by that agency less than a year after the pamphlet was printed. With the pamphlet being so obscure and so unciruclated that even with teams of rabid conservatives combing the internet for validation of any conspiracy theory they could find.......they didn't come across it until 2011.

I'm literally having to school you on your own batshit conspiracy theory. You can't even accurately convey your conspiracy. But you're gonna tell us that you know more about the an obscure promotional pamphlet created at a literary agency in 1991....better than the woman who created it?

Laughing! You have to be kidding me.

This whole "I am not Birther, I just believe in Birther bat guano crazy claims" reminds me of the people who say they aren't racists, they just don't like being around black people.

I don't believe what they say moron and I keep telling you that. I think Obama was born in Hawaii. I think they are as stupid as you are.

From Snopes:

Variations: A variant of this item paired the image shown above with the statement "Big Oops! Harvard Law Review did not cleanse its 1991 yearbook which states he was born in Kenya." As noted below, the biographical sketch pictured above was put out by a literacy agency; it was not part of any yearbook published by Harvard.

Origins: In May 2012 the web site Breitbart.com published a copy of a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by the literary agency Acton & Dystel showcasing their roster of writers, among whom was a young man named Barack Obama. This booklet was of particular interest because it included a brief biographical sketch which described the future President as having been born in Kenya:
Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago's South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.
Is this booklet evidence that Barack Obama was actually born in Kenya? Not even the site that published it makes that claim, noting in a disclaimer that:
Andrew Breitbart was never a "Birther," and Breitbart News is a site that has never advocated the narrative of "Birtherism." In fact, Andrew believed, as we do, that President Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961.

... [W]e discovered, and now present, the booklet described below — one that includes a marketing pitch for a forthcoming book by a then-young, otherwise unknown former president of the Harvard Law Review.

It is evidence — not of the President's foreign origin, but that Barack Obama's public persona has perhaps been presented differently at different times.

The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:

A New York Timesarticle about Barack Obama published in 1990, a year before the Acton & Dystel promotional booklet was issued, identified his birthplace as Hawaii.

Yo Comrade, did you happen to notice:
Promotional Booklet
Claim: A 1991 literary client list booklet listed Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.

content-divider.gif

green.gif
TRUE
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Read more at snopes.com Promotional Booklet

Fucking hack.

And she did an "editing" error and said he was, and left it there for 16 years. But she said he didn't say it, and the word of one woman who didn't want to call the President of the United States a liar is good enough for you.

Give me a better source than Miriam Goderich. You aren't it. I know you wanna believe that you know better than the woman who created the pamphlet and worked for the agency. But you don't. The's the world's leading authority on the topic. And she explicitly contradicts you.

So I ask again: When did Obama say he was born in Kenya?

And who are you quoting? Its not Obama. He said he was born in Hawaii. Its not Miriam Goderich, she indicates he NEVER told her he was born in Kenya.

So....who?

Feel free to show us the quote from Barack Obama.

Sure, here you go:

"Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii"

Perhaps you speak in the third person, but the rest of us don't.

Again- waiting for an actual quotation from Barack Obama saying he was born in Kenya.

Obama's not responsible for his own bio from his own publisher, but W is responsible for what the British said and stuck to because you know they were lying and W was lying. Wow, your hypocrisy reeks, fella.

Promotional Booklet
Claim: A 1991 literary client list booklet listed Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.

Laughing....yo, comrade....did you happen to notice that you didn't know what the fuck you were talking about when you claimed over and over again that the snopes article was about something published in the Harvard Review?

Sigh....you couldn't even read your own source. We had to school you on your own conspiracy.

And she did an "editing" error and said he was, and left it there for 16 years. But she said he didn't say it, and the word of one woman who didn't want to call the President of the United States a liar is good enough for you.

Give me a better source than Miriam Goderich. You aren't it. I know you wanna believe that you know better than the woman who created the pamphlet and worked for the agency. But you don't. The's the world's leading authority on the topic. And she explicitly contradicts you.

And who are you quoting? Its not Obama. He said he was born in Hawaii. Its not Miriam Goderich, she indicates he NEVER told her he was born in Kenya.

So....who?

you cut the second half of the quote with my point. I'm not going into your contrived, word splicing questions.

Obama's not responsible for his own bio from his own publisher, but W is responsible for what the British said and stuck to because you know they were lying and W was lying. Wow, your hypocrisy reeks, fella.

Here's what Miriam Goderich had to say on the topic.

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp}#IPy2pjKhhEmwuejo.99

She said it was a fact checking error by her and Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

So when did Obama say he was born in Kenya?
And when you're finished choking on that lovely nugget, we'll get to all the other hapless bullshit you gleefully agreed to. Including the claim that Obama defrauded the government. And that Harvard said Obama was an exchange student.

Feel free to show us the quote from Barack Obama.

Sure, here you go:

"Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii"

Perhaps you speak in the third person, but the rest of us don't.

Again- waiting for an actual quotation from Barack Obama saying he was born in Kenya.

Still waiting for you to provide an actual quote from Barack Obama saying he was born in Kenya.

Birthers- all they have is speculation, innuendo and lies.

But Kaz- he is no Birther.....he just posts like one.

[
Laughing....yo, comrade....did you happen to notice that you didn't know what the fuck you were talking about when you claimed over and over again that the snopes article was about something published in the Harvard Review?

Sigh....you couldn't even read your own source. We had to school you on your own conspiracy.

LOL

Stupid - did you happen to read...

{Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review,}

It was a promotional booklet FOR THE HARVARD LAW REVIEW - moron.

Look, you're not stupid because you're a leftist;

You're a leftist because you're stupid. :thup:

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
From Snopes:

Promotional Booklet

content-divider.gif

green.gif
TRUE
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Read more at snopes.com Promotional Booklet

Fucking hack.

Sometimes- occasionally I am amazed by the truly stunning lack of morals and the vast ability to lie that Birthers have.

You claimed that Harvard Law Review said Obama was born in Kenya. Your Snopes link said Harvard never said any such thing.

You lied.

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp}#uqBM35VUlETh2hOS.99[/QUOTE]

you cut the second half of the quote with my point. I'm not going into your contrived, word splicing questions.

Lets get your latest excuse for running out of the way right now. Here's the first and second half of your post:

b) The author of this brochure said that Obama never said he was born in Kenya

Here's

On the other hand, the PM of the UK and British intelligence can be ignored, W was a liar even when they tell you he isn't. That's your standard.

So again- why does what this brochure said put your panties in a bunch?
That you keep repeating that when I keep telling you the birthers are morons and I'm mocking you for your hypocrisy shows pretty clearly the panties are actually riding up deeply into your butt crack.

The second half of your post has nothing for you. As I've never said a thing about 'British Intel'.

So....who?

Still waiting for you to provide an actual quote from Barack Obama saying he was born in Kenya.

Comrade dumbfuck, I think both Kaz and I have posted unequivocally that Obama was born in Hawaii, we are just holding him and his sycophant followers responsible for the lies THEY told about his birth in the past.

[

LOL

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp}#uqBM35VUlETh2hOS.99[/QUOTE]

I don't know how much more clearly I can show you are lying.

Comrade dumbfuck, I think both Kaz and I have posted unequivocally that Obama was born in Hawaii, we are just holding him and his sycophant followers responsible for the lies THEY told about his birth in the past.

But Uncensored- he is no Birther.....he just lies like one.

Lets get your latest excuse for running out of the way right now. Here's the first and second half of your post:

b) The author of this brochure said that Obama never said he was born in Kenya

Here's

On the other hand, the PM of the UK and British intelligence can be ignored, W was a liar even when they tell you he isn't. That's your standard.

So again- why does what this brochure said put your panties in a bunch?
That you keep repeating that when I keep telling you the birthers are morons and I'm mocking you for your hypocrisy shows pretty clearly the panties are actually riding up deeply into your butt crack.

The second half of your post has nothing for you. As I've never said a thing about 'British Intel'.

So....who?

Well if he were to believe the author of the article...what would that leave him with other than his hatred of Obama?

LOL

Dude, for the 10th time, the bio you're citing wasn't posted in the Harvard Law Review. The bio simply USES the words "Harvard Law Review'.

Do you really not understand the difference?

If so, holy fucking shit.

That's not a quote from Obama. Those are the words of Miriam Goderich, the woman who wrote the copy for the pamphlet you're citing.

So when did Obama say he was born in Kenya?

Forum List

Back