Obama Birth Certificate: Mark Steyn enters the Birthershpere.

We both said we think he was born in Hawaii, so we're wrong?

So you disagree with Uncensored claim that 'Obama defraud the government by claiming foreign birth?' And you disagree with Uncensored claim that Harvard said Obama was a foreign exchange student? You know, the two primary contentions of the post you gleefully agreed with?

Laughing....apparently 'exactly' doesn't mean what you think it means.

So she told you he didn't say that, she made up where he was born without asking ... and left it there ... for 16 years ... you just blindly believe that.
The world's leading expert on that pamphlet is the woman who created it. Who worked in the agency. Who worked with Obama. And she says that Obama never indicated he was born in Kenya.

Smiling....but you know better, huh?

Laughing.......are you starting to see why birthers just aren't taken seriously?

What about when the British said they did say Hussein tried to buy yellow cake in Africa, they stand by it, and Wilson is an idiot who has no idea what their intelligence was and they aren't gong to tell him. Bush still lied, right?

Again, that is what I am mocking you for, flagrant hypocrisy.

Still can't grasp it's about your hypocrisy, I'm not defending birthers, that's just classic stupity.

So who knows more what the British meant than that British? But W was still a liar, right?

That is what I am mocking you for. Damn you're dumb. You can't grasp the discussion.

And of course there is no evidence that Obama ever claimed he was born in Kenya, nor did Harvard ever claim he was a foreign exchange students.

Just more Obama derangement syndrome.

You're kind of stupid, (massive understatement) so let me make this real clear, Obama was born in Hawaii.

BUT Harvard found it advantageous to lie about this fact;

Harvard Bio Obama Born in Kenya

See, leftists lie - in the same way rational people breath. Because democrats are free of any ethics, integrity, or honor, you'll find all kinds of crazy shit from them.

God Birthers love to lie

Harvard Bio Obama Born in Kenya

Western Journalism- a taint on the word journalism.

Where shall we start with the lies from this article
a) here is what Western Journalism claimed:
1991 Harvard Law Review BIO claims Obama born in Kenya, raised in Indonesia.
Read more at Harvard Bio Obama Born in Kenya

But the picture was a picture of the brochure put out by a publisher- not Harvard Law Review.

Harvard never lied about it.
Obama never lied about it.

His publisher made a mistake in a brochure:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

A copy of the booklet was published on Breitbart.com, under the headline: " Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.' It was part of the "vetting" of the president the site's late founder, Andrew Breitbart, had promised

Born in Kenya Obama s Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

So now that I have showed how Western Journalism lied to you- what does that tell you about Western Journalism?

No, Mark doesn't need to have a long form birth certificate. The State he was born in has to hold a LFBC for him to live in the US. And if he asks that state for a copy, they'll give it to him.

Mark just doesn't know what he's talking about. Which kills his argument from the beginning, as everything else is predicated on his original false assumption.

hqdefault.jpg

You are not the Skylar we are looking for...

Styen was born in Canada, which is why he needs the long form certificate.

So who knows more what the British meant than that British? But W was still a liar, right?

But you know more what Miriam Goderch meant than Miriam Goderich, right?

Laughing....keep wiping your ass with your own logic. Its just fun to watch.

I haven't been on WND for years- and that is the only hate site I can think of that I have ever visited.

I don't have a lot of tolerance for the vile hate on WND.

ThinkProgress
Alternet
MoveOn
StormFront
CommonDreams
DailyKOS

The most vile hate sites in the nation.

I'm guessing you have bookmarks to every last one of them.

Odd- you are the one who is so quickly able to identify what you consider to be hate sites....all sites I have never gone to....all sites you appear to be very familiar with......

Wow, I just nailed you for this idiotic logic, address my last post.

Laughing....no, you just told us we should ignore the woman who made the pamphlet and worked at the agency......and instead believe you who didn't even know the pamphlet existed until 2011. Because you think you know better.

Sorry, slick. But your claims don't make the slightest sense.

So I ask again, when did Obama ever say he was born in Kenya?

Who knew what the British meant better than the British, but W was still a liar.

This is what's so laughable about you simpletons. You make it sound with birthers like wow, they are so nuts and we are so reasonable, get a grip man. Then you're as tin foil as they are when W comes up.

So what about answering the question instead of dodging. The hilarious thing being THAT is my point. Birthers are morons. So are you. And I'm showing your flaming hypocrisy, which you repeat over and over...

But the picture was a picture of the brochure put out by a publisher- not Harvard Law Review.

Harvard never lied about it.
Obama never lied about it.

Sigh....you're trying to fact check these poor lemmings like they give a fiddler's fuck about facts. Do you think they fact checked *any* of the shit their apeing? Do you think they questioned any of it? Do you think they even thought too hard about it?

Hell no. We have to correct them on their own stupid conspiracy. That's how hopelessly confused these poor, gullible souls are on the batshit they've been told to repeat.

Um, buddy.....that's not the Harvard review. That's a pamphlet from Obama's literary agency. The creator of the pamphlet, Mirium Goderich, said that it was an editing error and Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

If you're gonna strap on the tin foil hat, at least make sure its pointing the right way. I'm actually a little embarrassed for you that I have to correct you on your own silly conspiracy.

Oh, and you may want to take a look at the NY Times and Chicago Tribune articles on the first black editor of the Harvard Review who was born in Hawaii. Articles that came out BEFORE the pamphlet was printed up. And were nationally syndicated.

Again, the Harvard Review found it advantageous to lie, so lie they did.

The Birthers got it wrong, Obama isn't lying about his birthplace now, he was lying then.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
That is what I am mocking you for. Damn you're dumb. You can't grasp the discussion.

Can't grasp something that isn't there.

Then why can't you answer the question. Who knew better than the British what they meant when they said:

1) Hussein did try to buy yellow cake in Africa
2) Wilson has no idea what their evidence was
3) They stand by it, it's true.

W even identified British intelligence as the source of his information. But he's a liar. On the other hand, of course a researcher would say it was an error to protect the guy who is President. You make it sound like she's a vulcan or something. One woman who says what you want to hear can't be lying. The head of the British government and the British intelligence community though? Ignore it, W is a liar.

I have not ever defended the birthers. I am mocking you as being them, two peas in the same pod. Obviously if I am comparing them to you, I think they are idiots.

So what about answering the question instead of dodging. The hilarious thing being THAT is my point. Birthers are morons. So are you. And I'm showing your flaming hypocrisy, which you repeat over and over...

Dodging the question on the British? Who cares? Its your logic that is just tickling me pink. You insist that the British are the best source on what the British meant.

Yet when Miriam Goderich, unquestioningly the world's leading authority on the content of the pamphlet she created while working for Obama's literary agency says that she made an editing error....

.....suddenly YOU know better what she meant than she did. Because you say so.

Sorry, chum.....but you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. Nor do your claims even make sense.

So I ask again: So I ask again, when did Obama ever say he was born in Kenya? And do stop trying to dodge the question.

Oh and Kaz....speaking of dodging questions....

So you disagree with Uncensored claim that 'Obama defraud the government by claiming foreign birth?' And you disagree with Uncensored claim that Harvard said Obama was a foreign exchange student? You know, the two primary contentions of the post you gleefully agreed with?

Laughing....apparently 'exactly' doesn't mean what you think it means.Keep running, chum

Dodging the question on the British? Who cares? Its your logic that is just tickling me pink. You insist that the British are the best source on what the British meant.

Yet when Miriam Goderich, unquestioningly the world's leading authority on the content of the pamphlet she created while working for Obama's literary agency says that she made an editing error....

Sorry, chum.....but you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. Nor do your claims even make sense.

So I ask again: So I ask again, when did Obama ever say he was born in Kenya? And do stop trying to dodge the question.

How do you make an "editing error" and end up saying a guy is born in Kenya who wasn't? That doesn't even make sense. She sounds like she's in Obama's cabinet. She think you're an idiot and you'll believe anything she says. On that, she is right.

Um, buddy.....that's not the Harvard review. That's a pamphlet from Obama's literary agency. The creator of the pamphlet, Mirium Goderich, said that it was an editing error and Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

If you're gonna strap on the tin foil hat, at least make sure its pointing the right way. I'm actually a little embarrassed for you that I have to correct you on your own silly conspiracy.

Oh, and you may want to take a look at the NY Times and Chicago Tribune articles on the first black editor of the Harvard Review who was born in Hawaii. Articles that came out BEFORE the pamphlet was printed up. And were nationally syndicated.

The Birthers got it wrong, Obama isn't lying about his birthplace now, he was lying then.

Well then show us where the Harvard Law Review lied....

So far all you have shown us is a where "Western Journalism" lied.

Sigh....you're trying to fact check these poor lemmings like they give a fiddler's fuck about facts. Do you think they fact checked *any* of the shit their apeing? Do you think they questioned any of it? Do you think they even thought too hard about it?

Hell no. We have to correct them on their own stupid conspiracy. That's how hopelessly confused these poor, gullible souls are on the batshit they've been told to repeat.

So you deny the pamphlet said what was clearly printed on it?

pretzel-logic.jpg

Leftist logic in action....

Oh and Kaz....speaking of dodging questions....

Laughing....apparently 'exactly' doesn't mean what you think it means.Keep running, chum

I don't know if he applied as a foreign student or not. I was agreeing with Uncensored that Obama was lying when he said he was born in Kenya, not when he said he wasn't, which was actually the main point of his post.

How do you make an "editing error" and end up saying a guy is born in Kenya who wasn't? That doesn't even make sense. She sounds like she's in Obama's cabinet. She think you're an idiot and you'll believe anything she says. On that, she is right.

Barack Obama Jr. - born in Hawaii
Barack Obama Sr. - born in Kenya

What we know:
a) in every publication prior to this brochure, Obama when interviewed said he was born in Hawaii.
b) The author of this brochure said that Obama never said he was born in Kenya
c) The author of this article said that it was a mistake.
d) In every publication after this brochure- including his actual autobiography- Obama says he was born in Hawaii.

So again- why does what this brochure said put your panties in a bunch?

Forum List

Back