🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Birth Certificate: Mark Steyn enters the Birthershpere.

Media star jumps into Obama eligibility debate

he is fairly well known. he comments on the subject/controversy being packaged and sold as "too cray to be true"...

but now we have a little distance, and the idea of this chicago machine being corrupt after all.

sheryl atkinson will lead the parade of media that has been intimidated. only history will tell us how transparent this administration really is/was.

i wonder what mr. steyn knows about and has seen questionable provenance/story presented.

i wonder if he has seen the selective service registration.

idiots

What is it about that promotional brochure that has your panties in a wad?

You still don't grasp that I"m mocking you. Here's a hint. I keep telling you I'm mocking you.

For Republicans, no explanation is good enough, for Democrats, no explanation is required. Obama's publisher can say for 16 years that he was born in Kenya, and you're OK with that. But anyone else says it and they are lunatics. And you support a party that is going after Cruz the same way and went over McCain and you're silent. I am mocking you for your double standards. I even keep telling you I think Obama was born in Hawaii and it makes no difference even if he wasn't.

I'm not the one in this conversation with my "panties in a wad," that would be you, sweetheart...

Evading the question, you can't back it up because Conservatives didn't say he was born in Kenya before Obama did.

The thing is, Obama lies about everything. He thought that he could gain an advantage by claiming to be from Kenya - just as Harvard did when they claimed he was a foreign exchange student.

Virtually all evidence points to Obama as born in Hawaii - he simply defrauded the United States Government by claiming foreign birth.

Obama is a natural born crook.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Evading the question, you can't back it up because Conservatives didn't say he was born in Kenya before Obama did.

The thing is, Obama lies about everything. He thought that he could gain an advantage by claiming to be from Kenya - just as Harvard did when they claimed he was a foreign exchange student.

Virtually all evidence points to Obama as born in Hawaii - he simply defrauded the United States Government by claiming foreign birth.

And of course there is no evidence that Obama ever claimed he was born in Kenya, nor did Harvard ever claim he was a foreign exchange students.

Just more Obama derangement syndrome.

What is it about that promotional brochure that has your panties in a wad?

You still don't grasp that I"m mocking you. Here's a hint. I keep telling you I'm mocking you.

For Republicans, no explanation is good enough, for Democrats, no explanation is required. Obama's publisher can say for 16 years that he was born in Kenya, and you're OK with that. .

LOL......yes I am okay with that- because it is meaningless. Other than to get a twitter out of Breitbart and get Birther dollars rolling in- it is meaningless.

Obama consistently told the public he was born in Hawaii. Why would I care what one obscure brochure claimed in error?

Why that puts your panties in a wad, you still haven't explained.

I haven't been on WND for years- and that is the only hate site I can think of that I have ever visited.

I don't have a lot of tolerance for the vile hate on WND.

ThinkProgress
Alternet
MoveOn
StormFront
CommonDreams
DailyKOS

The most vile hate sites in the nation.

I'm guessing you have bookmarks to every last one of them.

And of course there is no evidence that Obama ever claimed he was born in Kenya, nor did Harvard ever claim he was a foreign exchange students.

You're kind of stupid, (massive understatement) so let me make this real clear, Obama was born in Hawaii.

BUT Harvard found it advantageous to lie about this fact;

Harvard Bio Obama Born in Kenya

See, leftists lie - in the same way rational people breath. Because democrats are free of any ethics, integrity, or honor, you'll find all kinds of crazy shit from them.

To live in the United States, “I have to provide a long-form birth certificate,” Steyn said, “but if it’s the president, any old photocopy from Kinko’s will do.”
Read more at Media star jumps into Obama eligibility debate

No, Mark doesn't need to have a long form birth certificate. The State he was born in has to hold a LFBC for him to live in the US. And if he asks that state for a copy, they'll give it to him.

Mark just doesn't know what he's talking about. Which kills his argument from the beginning, as everything else is predicated on his original false assumption.

You're kind of stupid, (massive understatement) so let me make this real clear, Obama was born in Hawaii.

BUT Harvard found it advantageous to lie about this fact;

Harvard Bio Obama Born in Kenya

See, leftists lie - in the same way rational people breath. Because democrats are free of any ethics, integrity, or honor, you'll find all kinds of crazy shit from them.

Um, buddy.....that's not the Harvard review. That's a pamphlet from Obama's literary agency. The creator of the pamphlet, Mirium Goderich, said that it was an editing error and Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

If you're gonna strap on the tin foil hat, at least make sure its pointing the right way. I'm actually a little embarrassed for you that I have to correct you on your own silly conspiracy.

Oh, and you may want to take a look at the NY Times and Chicago Tribune articles on the first black editor of the Harvard Review who was born in Hawaii. Articles that came out BEFORE the pamphlet was printed up. And were nationally syndicated.

Bam! Exactly. Yet from the left, no criticism. W is a liar even when he says things that he believes to be true, Obama's not a liar even when he says things he knows isn't true.

Bam! Exactly. Yet from the left, no criticism. W is a liar even when he says things that he believes to be true, Obama's not a liar even when he says things he knows isn't true.

So when did Obama defraud the government by claiming foreign birth? If that's 'exactly' right.....then surely there's some evidence of it.

If however, both of you are talking about of your ass about a topic you don't know the first thing about with claims you never researched or verified nor can possibly back up.....then you may want to ask yourself what poor critical thinking skills led you to those your post, Kaz. And the post you were agreeing with.

Damn you're gullible. No matter how many times we tell you we're mocking you for your double standards, you can't grasp it. You're the smartest guy in the room, being mocked isn't fathomable to you.

Derangement syndrome is you people over W. That is what we are mocking you for now. And even when you keep being told that, you don't get it. That's just hysterical. You don't tear the tags off matrices because you're afraid of being arrested, do you?

And when, pray tell, did Obama say he was born in Kenya?

And before you answer, ask yourself who Miriam Goderich is. And why my looking at right at her statement as I type this might not be a good sign for the argument you're about to make.

Um, buddy.....that's not the Harvard review. That's a pamphlet from Obama's literary agency. The creator of the pamphlet, Mirium Goderich, said that it was an editing error and Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

So she told you he didn't say that, she made up where he was born without asking ... and left it there ... for 16 years ... you just blindly believe that.

What about when the British said they did say Hussein tried to buy yellow cake in Africa, they stand by it, and Wilson is an idiot who has no idea what their intelligence was and they aren't gong to tell him. Bush still lied, right?

Again, that is what I am mocking you for, flagrant hypocrisy.

And when, pray tell, did Obama say he was born in Kenya?

And before you answer, ask yourself who Miriam Goderich is. And why my looking at right at her statement as I type this might not be a good sign for the argument you're about to make.

Wow, I just nailed you for this idiotic logic, address my last post.

If however, both of you are talking about of your ass about a topic you don't know the first thing about with claims you never researched or verified nor can possibly back up.....then you may want to ask yourself what poor critical thinking skills led you to those your post, Kaz. And the post you were agreeing with.

We both said we think he was born in Hawaii, so we're wrong?

So she told you he didn't say that, she made up where he was born without asking ... and left it there ... for 16 years ... you just blindly believe that.

She said it was an editing error. And since Obama was dropped as client from their firm less than a year later, why would Miriam be going back and fact checking the bios of folks her agency no longer represented?

The world's leading expert on that pamphlet is the woman who created it. Who worked in the agency. Who worked with Obama. And she says that Obama never indicated he was born in Kenya.

Smiling....but you know better, huh? Despite the fact that you didn't work at the agency, you didn't work with Obama and you didn't make the pamphlet. That's adorable!

Even logically, your claims make no sense. Obama's name had already made the national rounds when he became the first black editor of the Harvard Review. There were articles about him in the NY Times, the Chicago Tribune, and about half a dozen other papers around the country.....all citing his place of birth as Hawaii. And all coming before the obuscure literary agency pamphlet.

Worse for you, that national exposure was almost CERTAINLY how the literary agency in question learned of Obama and why they picked him up as a client. With the articles they read to learn about Obama saying he was born in Hawaii

Your narrative makes absolutely no sense. And of course, isn't backed up by so much as a scintilla of evidence. And is explicitly contradicted on the world's leading expert on the pamphlet you're citing: Miriam Goderich, the woman who made the pamphlet.

Laughing.......are you starting to see why birthers just aren't taken seriously?

Wow, I just nailed you for this idiotic logic, address my last post.

Laughing....no, you just told us we should ignore the woman who made the pamphlet and worked at the agency......and instead believe you who didn't even know the pamphlet existed until 2011. Because you think you know better.

Sorry, slick. But your claims don't make the slightest sense.

So I ask again, when did Obama ever say he was born in Kenya?

Forum List

Back