Obama Birth Certificate: Mark Steyn enters the Birthershpere.

LOL....how ironic coming from you.

a) Conservatives started the birther crap in a blog about Obama

Really? It came from Obama in 1991, show "conservatives" were before that. They didn't even have blogs then, Homey.

If his publisher was lying, why did obama let it stand for years? Are you claiming that obama did not read the hype for his own books?

So wait.... you guys think authors control what's on the covers of the book their publisher puts out?

If I was an author, I would certainly control what my publisher said about me, as would anyone with a lick of common sense.

So, now you are saying that obama was either too stupid to read what his publisher said, or that he just didn't give a shit as long as his books sold? is that it?

I am saying that Birthers are so stupid that they will believe anything fed to them by WND.

Obama was the original birther

Idiocy.

Birther, someone who says Obama was born in Kenya. The original for that was Obama. If liberals tell you white is black, night is day and up is down, you believe them and repeat it.

Really? It came from Obama in 1991, show "conservatives" were before that. They didn't even have blogs then, Homey.

Really- show me where Obama said he was born in Kenya in 1991?

I can show you where Obama said he was born in Hawaii.....over and over again....

New York Times, February 6, 1990 - daily circution- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times, August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine, June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

Birthers started a birthin in 2008.

Birthers didn't manage to find the obscure promotional brochure you find so fascinating until 2011 or 2012.

b) Democrats- including Obama declared that McCain was a natural born citizen
c) Obama's autobiography says very clearly he was born in Hawaii.
d) Cruz is a natural born citizen- I have been saying that consistently- so is McCain.

Now stop being a bitch and tell us what relevance you think that a one paragraph blurb in a brochure with bio's from 20 other potential author's means- when both before and after Barack Obama was consistently telling people- in newspaper and magazine articles, in his actual autobiography, on his website- that he was born in Hawaii?

What is it about that promotional brochure that has your panties in a wad?

I can show you where Obama said he was born in Hawaii.....over and over again....

New York Times, February 6, 1990 - daily circution- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times, August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

Birthers didn't manage to find the obscure promotional brochure you find so fascinating until 2011 or 2012.

Evading the question, you can't back it up because Conservatives didn't say he was born in Kenya before Obama did.

The trade circular is all they have to cling to. A trade circular. The retard version of the Dead Sea Scrolls.

It does not matter that Obama said in his autobiography that he was born in Hawaii. If his publisher fucked up and printed in an obscure trade circular that he was born in Kenya, then he was born in Kenya, see.

Never mind his birth certificate says he was born in Hawaii. Never mind the very autobiography which was advertised in the trade circular has the author saying he was born in Hawaii. Never mind that his mother never traveled to Kenya, EVER. Never mind all that.

If some flacky sent a trade circular to the printers that says Obama was born in Kenya, well that is irrefutable evidence!

Born in Kenya even though his mother never went there. Maybe he IS the Messiah some people say he is!

Last edited:
The trade circular is all they have to cling to. A trade circular. The retard version of the Dead Sea Scrolls.

It does not matter that Obama said in his autobiography that he was born in Hawaii. If his publisher fucked up and printed in an obscure trade circular that he was born in Kenya, then he was born in Kenya, see.

Never mind his birth certificate says he was born in Hawaii. Never mind the very autobiography which was advertised in the trade circular has the author saying he was born in Hawaii. Never mind that his mother never traveled to Kenya, EVER. Never mind all that.

If some flacky sent a trade circular to the printers that says Obama was born in Kenya, well that is irrefutable evidence!

Born in Kenya even though his mother never went there. Maybe he IS the Messiah some people say he is!

LOL, I love with liberals no matter how much you are even told you are being mocked for your hypocrisy, you don't grasp it.

BTW, the publisher didn't just "fuck up," they left it there for ... 16 years ... That's quite a fuck up.

LOL, I love with liberals no matter how much you are even told you are being mocked for your hypocrisy, you don't grasp it.

BTW, the publisher didn't just "fuck up," they left it there for ... 16 years ... That's quite a fuck up.

not only that, but they are claiming that Obama did not know about it. How stupid are these people?

not only that, but they are claiming that Obama did not know about it. How stupid are these people?

How stupid do they think their liberal minions are? Pretty stupid.

keeping the voters ignorant and stupid is how democrats stay in power. Its a sad commentary on our country that it has worked.

Evading the question, you can't back it up because Conservatives didn't say he was born in Kenya before Obama did.

Feel free to show any example of Obama ever saying he was born in Kenya.

So far I have shown where Obama himself has stated since 1990 that he was born in Hawaii.

You have shown not a single statement by Obama that he was born in Kenya.

Not one.

d) Cruz is a natural born citizen- I have been saying that consistently- so is McCain.

Now stop being a bitch and tell us what relevance you think that a one paragraph blurb in a brochure with bio's from 20 other potential author's means- when both before and after Barack Obama was consistently telling people- in newspaper and magazine articles, in his actual autobiography, on his website- that he was born in Hawaii?

keeping the voters ignorant and stupid is how democrats stay in power. Its a sad commentary on our country that it has worked.

Unfortunately Republicans have cornered the market on ignorant and stupid.

There are none of those votes left for Democrats.

Birthers are a stirling example of that.

So far I have shown where Obama himself has stated since 1990 that he was born in Hawaii.

Not one.

His publisher's bio of him for 16 years.

So when W says the British said Hussein was trying to buy WMDs, he's personally responsible for that even though he said the British said it and they stuck by it. But Obama's not even responsible for his own publisher and what they said about him for 16 years.

That is exactly what I am mocking you for.

Unfortunately Republicans have cornered the market on ignorant and stupid.

There are none of those votes left for Democrats.

Birthers are a stirling example of that.

Yes, and the original birther, Obama, is the most ignorant and stupid...

Not one.

His publisher's bio of him for 16 years.

So when W says the British said Hussein was trying to buy WMDs, he's personally responsible for that even though he said the British said it and they stuck by it. But Obama's not even responsible for his own publisher and what they said about him for 16 years.

That is exactly what I am mocking you for.

So you have no examples of Barack Obama every saying he was born in Kenya.

But you have over a dozen examples of him saying he was born in Hawaii

So tell us what relevance you think that a one paragraph blurb in a brochure with bio's from 20 other potential author's means- when both before and after Barack Obama was consistently telling people- in newspaper and magazine articles, in his actual autobiography, on his website- that he was born in Hawaii?

Forum List

Back