Obama Birth Certificate: Mark Steyn enters the Birthershpere.

OMG that's funny. So he wasn't lying when his autobiography said he was born in Kenya because he can't remember it. That's classic, even for you.

Barack Obama's autobiography- published in 1995- said that Obama was born in Hawaii.

Birthers are really bizarre- Obama has consistently since 1990- when he become well known- talked about being born in Hawaii.

But Birthers dont' believe any of that- but- an obscure reference in a pamphlet that never claimed to be written by Obama- they take as proof positive.

I looked into this before- and it gets even more astounding when you look at the contrast.

Let me put it in perspective for you:

New York Times, February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional brochure paragraph- Obama born in Kenya

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times, August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine, June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

Now- which one do you think Birthers believe is gospel?

Anyone who ever gave even tacit support to birther conspiracy theories has no credibility of any kind, on any issue, ever.

including the Ted Cruz birthers?????? and the McCain birthers? or only the obama birthers?
That includes all fucking dimwits who can be so easily manipulated into speculating on anything and everything.....no matter how obviously ridiculous.

:banghead:

Who the fuck is Mark Steyn?

Amazing talk host and author. Subs for Rush and he is one of the funniest commentators out there. Honestly he could do stand up if he wanted to.

He does conservative with a huge sense of humour.

Columnist for many news organizations.

And if you read the interview transcript that the link takes you to and you knew how Steyn rolls he's a smart ass bar none.

He's not a true dyed in the wool birther.

"He explained to Boyles, who regularly tackles the eligibility issue, he was born in Toronto, and “oddly enough as a condition of my presence in this country, I did have to provide my long-form birth certificate.”

“I don’t know whether I’m ready to go full birther, but I think it’s slightly odd,” Steyn said."

Read more at Media star jumps into Obama eligibility debate

Thanks TD. Straight answer, woo hoo! :woohoo:

You're welcome! He's promoting his new book so of course his agent has him booked on shows that are dicey and edgy.

Honestly if you ever get a chance to hear his radio schtick he's hysterical.

:banghead:

Who the fuck is Mark Steyn?

Amazing talk host and author. Subs for Rush and he is one of the funniest commentators out there. Honestly he could do stand up if he wanted to.

He does conservative with a huge sense of humour.

Columnist for many news organizations.

And if you read the interview transcript that the link takes you to and you knew how Steyn rolls he's a smart ass bar none.

He's not a true dyed in the wool birther.

"He explained to Boyles, who regularly tackles the eligibility issue, he was born in Toronto, and “oddly enough as a condition of my presence in this country, I did have to provide my long-form birth certificate.”

“I don’t know whether I’m ready to go full birther, but I think it’s slightly odd,” Steyn said."

Read more at Media star jumps into Obama eligibility debate

Thanks TD. Straight answer, woo hoo! :woohoo:

You're welcome! He's promoting his new book so of course his agent has him booked on shows that are dicey. I can't imagine him with some of these uber right wingers trying to placate them and maintain his sanity at the same time.

Honestly if you ever get a chance to hear his radio schtick he's hysterical.

Steyn is the only one of Rush's fill in guests I love to hear.

He's a riot.

The rest of them are unfortunately, boring.

You watch, they will. Liberals have always been hypocrites.

I am as liberal as anyone.

Check the threads about Ted Cruz and natural born citizenship.

I have been consistently saying of course Ted Cruz is eligible- and so was John McCain.

I would say something about Conservatives being hypocrites- but that would be wrong. Not all Conservatives- not even most Conservatives are hypocrites. Just as most LIberals aren't either.

He didn't write that but what does that matter?

His publisher put it on his autobiography and left it there for a decade.

Nope. His publisher put it in a trade circular.

If his publisher was lying, why did obama let it stand for years? Are you claiming that obama did not read the hype for his own books?

First of all- no one is saying the publisher was lying- the person who wrote the bio very clearly stated that she made a mistake. An easy mistake since Barack Obama Sr. was born in Kenya- not Barack Obama Jr.

We don't know whether Obama read it or not- but we do know that Obama has been very clear and consistent in actual publications that he was interviewed in that he was born in Hawaii

th

And you know who's below birthers? People who get their own country of birth wrong for their own autobiography. Now that's moron cubed. But that is the Chi Town Clown.

In Barack Obama's autobiography- "Dreams of My Father" he talks about the hospital in Hawaii he was born in.

I have been consistently saying of course Ted Cruz is eligible- and so was John McCain.

I would say something about Conservatives being hypocrites- but that would be wrong. Not all Conservatives- not even most Conservatives are hypocrites. Just as most LIberals aren't either.

I was never a birther.

But in one thing I do agree with them.

Obama was never properly vetted.

Even so, the idea that somehow it would be proved he was a Kenyan and be "excommunicated" from the Whitehouse, was never going to happen.

They could prove Obama was born on Mars, and that wouldn't eject him from the presidency.

The whole idea was just pure fantasy.

And you know who's below birthers? People who get their own country of birth wrong for their own autobiography. Now that's moron cubed. But that is the Chi Town Clown.

In Barack Obama's autobiography- "Dreams of My Father" he talks about the hospital in Hawaii he was born in.

Yeah well considering how many lies Obama has been caught in, just because Obama says it, doesn't make it true.

He probably WAS born in Kenya.

Doesn't mean a damn thing. McCain was born in Panama. He had American parents, ZINGO, he's an American.

Obama had an American mother.

Cruz had one American parent.

They're all Americans, people!

And that justifies getting the country you were born in wrong in your ... autobiography? If a Republican did that, Democrats would be beyond birthers and you'd all be doing it.
Oh please, it's done all the time even by the GOP...

The GOP told Obama to put in his ... autobiography ... he was born in Kenya?

Where did this happen?

And again, I've been asking this as long as Birferism has been around -- how would O'bama --- or anybody else --- know anything about their own birth? Nobody's memory goes that far.

And, as I've said before, he was able to transport from Kenya to Hawaii, place those TWO birth announcements and then get all the way back to Kenya in time to be born. He probably has a strong memory of that pre-birth trip.

Thanks for clearing that up. I always thought that parents or grandparents placed birth announcements in the newspaper, not newborn children themselves. Your superior intellect is once again displayed.

Well then allow me to further educate you.

In the case of the TWO different newspaper announcements of President Obama's birth, it was the Heath Department who placed them.

A minor detail you burfur nutters carefully choose to ignore.

Anyone who ever gave even tacit support to birther conspiracy theories has no credibility of any kind, on any issue, ever.

including the Ted Cruz birthers?????? and the McCain birthers? or only the obama birthers?

I always thought the birther thing was stupid.

If McCain could run who was born in Panama, then why not Obama or Ted Cruz?

The citizenship thing in the Constitution is actually quite vague.

The morons that thought somehow we would find some long form certificate that Obama was born in Kenya and be marched out of the Whitehouse was NEVER going to happen.

As far as I'm concerned, one of Obama's parents was American. No matter where he was born, he's American.

Although, I think it's going to be hilariously hypocritical that the same lefties that didn't care about Obama's birthplace making a fit about Cruz when he runs.

While I'm not the expert that the burfur nutters say they are, to my knowledge, Cruz is eligible.

He's just not qualified.

Oh please, it's done all the time even by the GOP...

The GOP told Obama to put in his ... autobiography ... he was born in Kenya?

Where did this happen?

And again, I've been asking this as long as Birferism has been around -- how would O'bama --- or anybody else --- know anything about their own birth? Nobody's memory goes that far.

And, as I've said before, he was able to transport from Kenya to Hawaii, place those TWO birth announcements and then get all the way back to Kenya in time to be born. He probably has a strong memory of that pre-birth trip.

Thanks for clearing that up. I always thought that parents or grandparents placed birth announcements in the newspaper, not newborn children themselves. Your superior intellect is once again displayed.

Well then allow me to further educate you.

In the case of the TWO different newspaper announcements of President Obama's birth, it was the Heath Department who placed them.

A minor detail you burfur nutters carefully choose to ignore.

Begs the questions: Are birther conspiracy theorists completely stupid or simply dishonest? It has to be the latter......who could possibly be stupid enough to believe it?

I always thought the birther thing was stupid.

If McCain could run who was born in Panama, then why not Obama or Ted Cruz?

The citizenship thing in the Constitution is actually quite vague.

The morons that thought somehow we would find some long form certificate that Obama was born in Kenya and be marched out of the Whitehouse was NEVER going to happen.

As far as I'm concerned, one of Obama's parents was American. No matter where he was born, he's American.

Although, I think it's going to be hilariously hypocritical that the same lefties that didn't care about Obama's birthplace making a fit about Cruz when he runs.

While I'm not the expert that the burfur nutters say they are, to my knowledge, Cruz is eligible.

He's just not qualified.

He's far more qualified than Barack Ebola Obama.

Yeah well considering how many lies Obama has been caught in, just because Obama says it, doesn't make it true.

Doesn't mean a damn thing. McCain was born in Panama. He had American parents, ZINGO, he's an American.

How do YOU account for those two different birth announcements, placed by the Health Dept in two different newspapers?

How do YOU account for those two different birth announcements, placed by the Health Dept in two different newspapers?

I don't, I DON'T CARE!

He had an American mother. He's AMERICAN.

I don't know whether Ted Cruz is eligible or not, but he seems to have complete documentation. Same with McCain. The problem with Obama is we don't know the facts of his background because most of his records have been sealed. This is unprecedented in modern American political history. I have a certified copy of my original birth certificate; why doesn't he? I also have a computer generated certificate of birth registration, which is not the same thing. I also have school and medical records; why doesn't he? The vituperous attacks by his supporters against anyone who raises these questions does not inspire confidence in their answers.

Hell's bells. I saw this one Luddly and I knew right there and then that Obama was born in Hawaii.

:lol: Only an idiot wouldn't buy into this offishal copy.

obama-birth-certificate-111.jpg

Sigh.

Really?

HAWAI‘I HEALTH DEPARTMENT GRANTS PRESIDENT OBAMA’S
REQUEST FOR CERTIFIED COPIES OF
‘LONG FORM’ BIRTH CERTIFICATE

HONOLULU – The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by
President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth,
which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “long form” birth certificate.
“We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to
President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,” Hawai„i
Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the
Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the
department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in
Hawai„i.”

I don't know whether Ted Cruz is eligible or not, but he seems to have complete documentation. Same with McCain. The problem with Obama is we don't know the facts of his background because most of his records have been sealed. This is unprecedented in modern American political history. I have a certified copy of my original birth certificate; why doesn't he? I also have a computer generated certificate of birth registration, which is not the same thing. I also have school and medical records; why doesn't he? The vituperous attacks by his supporters against anyone who raises these questions does not inspire confidence in their answers.

Now THAT I will give you.

I was never a birther but it is ODD than they sealed this papers.

MY take is, I think it has to do with his college days.

My bet is, he went to college as a foreign national to get some discount or perk to go to college and he doesn't want people to know about it.

Forum List

Back