Obama Birth Certificate: Mark Steyn enters the Birthershpere.

Sigh....you're trying to fact check these poor lemmings like they give a fiddler's fuck about facts. Do you think they fact checked *any* of the shit their apeing? Do you think they questioned any of it? Do you think they even thought too hard about it?

Hell no. We have to correct them on their own stupid conspiracy. That's how hopelessly confused these poor, gullible souls are on the batshit they've been told to repeat.

So you deny the pamphlet said what was clearly printed on it?

Leftist logic in action....

Do you deny that the claim of the article you cited was a lie?

Well then show us where the Harvard Law Review lied....

So far all you have shown us is a where "Western Journalism" lied.

Comrade, did the Harvard Law Review publish this about your god?

{Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago's South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp#yJZqYEDAWFqSMSLC.99}

The answer to that question is the same as the answer to the question; "are you a total fucktard and hack?"

Oh and Kaz....speaking of dodging questions....

So you disagree with Uncensored claim that 'Obama defraud the government by claiming foreign birth?' And you disagree with Uncensored claim that Harvard said Obama was a foreign exchange student? You know, the two primary contentions of the post you gleefully agreed with?

Laughing....apparently 'exactly' doesn't mean what you think it means.Keep running, chum

I don't know if he applied as a foreign student or not. I was agreeing with Uncensored that Obama was lying when he said he was born in Kenya,.

Even though there is absolutely no record of Obama saying he was born in Kenya........

b) The author of this brochure said that Obama never said he was born in Kenya

And she did an "editing" error and said he was, and left it there for 16 years. But she said he didn't say it, and the word of one woman who didn't want to call the President of the United States a liar is good enough for you.

On the other hand, the PM of the UK and British intelligence can be ignored, W was a liar even when they tell you he isn't. That's your standard.

So again- why does what this brochure said put your panties in a bunch?
That you keep repeating that when I keep telling you the birthers are morons and I'm mocking you for your hypocrisy shows pretty clearly the panties are actually riding up deeply into your butt crack.

So you disagree with Uncensored claim that 'Obama defraud the government by claiming foreign birth?' And you disagree with Uncensored claim that Harvard said Obama was a foreign exchange student? You know, the two primary contentions of the post you gleefully agreed with?

Laughing....apparently 'exactly' doesn't mean what you think it means.Keep running, chum

I don't know if he applied as a foreign student or not. I was agreeing with Uncensored that Obama was lying when he said he was born in Kenya,.

Even though there is absolutely no record of Obama saying he was born in Kenya........

Sure he did, the bio of his book which he used for 16 years

{Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago's South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp#yJZqYEDAWFqSMSLC.99}

The answer to that question is the same as the answer to the question; "are you a total fucktard and hack?"

Who the hell are you talking to- who is 'Comrade'? What god are you imagining.

I do know that your Snopes link shows that Western Journalism lied when it said that the Harvard Law Review published anything saying that Obama was born in Kenya.

So I think that does answer the question- you are a total fucktard and lying hack.

That would be a NO. Look at your own source. Its citing a pamphlet from Obama's literary agency. Not the Harvard review. Look at the URL. The word 'booklet' is in it. You won't even read that much.

Jesus, you won't even read your OWN sources. Is there something about being a birther that mandates this degree of hapless, willful ignorance....to such a degree that you refuse to read your OWN sources?

And she did an "editing" error and said he was, and left it there for 16 years. But she said he didn't say it, and the word of one woman who didn't want to call the President of the United States a liar is good enough for you.

Feel free to show us the quote from Barack Obama.

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp}#uqBM35VUlETh2hOS.99

Still waiting for you to explain why this puts your panties in a wad.

Sigh....you poor, ignorant soul. The bio wasn't part of any book. It was a promotional pamphlet created by his literary agency for the purpose of SELLING his book to publishers. It was sent only to publishers. And Obama was dropped by that agency less than a year after the pamphlet was printed. With the pamphlet being so obscure and so unciruclated that even with teams of rabid conservatives combing the internet for validation of any conspiracy theory they could find.......they didn't come across it until 2011.

I'm literally having to school you on your own batshit conspiracy theory. You can't even accurately convey your conspiracy. But you're gonna tell us that you know more about the an obscure promotional pamphlet created at a literary agency in 1991....better than the woman who created it?

Laughing! You have to be kidding me.

"Comrade" is the traditional greeting for those of your political persuasion.

I do know that your Snopes link shows that Western Journalism lied when it said that the Harvard Law Review published anything saying that Obama was born in Kenya.

Yes, you're stupid as a dog turd and a complete hack, we get it. But when you follow the link, does it say that the Harvard Law Review published this?

Yes or no, Comrade Hack?

So I think that does answer the question- you are a total fucktard and lying hack.

Wrong again stupid fuck, the link proves that what I said is correct.

At what age were you diagnosed as mentally retarded?

Sigh....you poor, ignorant soul. The bio wasn't part of any book. It was a promotional pamphlet created by his literary agency for the purpose of SELLING his book to publishers. It was sent only to publishers. And Obama was dropped by that agency less than a year after the pamphlet was printed. With the pamphlet being so obscure and so unciruclated that even with teams of rabid conservatives combing the internet for validation of any conspiracy theory they could find.......they didn't come across it until 2011.

I'm literally having to school you on your own batshit conspiracy theory. You can't even accurately convey your conspiracy. But you're gonna tell us that you know more about the an obscure promotional pamphlet created at a literary agency in 1991....better than the woman who created it?

Laughing! You have to be kidding me.

This whole "I am not Birther, I just believe in Birther bat guano crazy claims" reminds me of the people who say they aren't racists, they just don't like being around black people.

Do you deny that the claim of the article you cited was a lie?

The leftwing site Snopes does, you stupid fucking hack;

snopes.com Promotional Booklet

Look at the fucking link. that's all you have to do.

I'm not asking you to read your article. Its got sentences and punctuation and grammar and lots and lots of scary words. I'm asking you to read just those 3 words in your link:

'Snopes.com Promotional Booklet'.

They are a pretty shade of red. The only red words in the entire post. Now with those three words still in your mind (hold em there. Just for another second or two).......can you understand that the quote your offering is from a promotional booklet? Not the Harvard Review?

"Comrade" is the traditional greeting for those of your political persuasion.

Yes, you're stupid as a dog turd and a complete hack, we get it. But when you follow the link, does it say that the Harvard Law Review published this?

Wrong again stupid fuck, the link proves that what I said is correct.

Here is what your link to Snopes says:

Variations: A variant of this item paired the image shown above with the statement "Big Oops! Harvard Law Review did not cleanse its 1991 yearbook which states he was born in Kenya." As noted below, the biographical sketch pictured above was put out by a literacy agency; it was not part of any yearbook published by Harvard.
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp}#uqBM35VUlETh2hOS.99

Would you like me to recommend a basic reading comprehension course in English?

Or perhaps an ethics class would be more appropriate.

That would be a NO.

So, you're just going to blatantly lie then? Well, you're a democrat, ergo a sociopath..

Look at your own source. Its citing a pamphlet from Obama's literary agency. Not the Harvard review. Look at the URL. The word 'booklet' is in it. You won't even read that much.

So your fellow Obamunist hack is lying, and Obama had this published about himself? Funny how the little shit references himself in the "turd person," so to speak...

Jesus, you won't even read your OWN sources. Is there something about being a birther that mandates this degree of hapless, willful ignorance....to such a degree that you refuse to read your OWN sources?

Awe, poor little psychopath leftist is having a meltdown that someone is criticizing her god...

ROFL

You morons are a HOOT.

Sure, here you go:

"Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii"

At what age were you diagnosed as mentally retarded?

This is a stunning example of Birther mentality.

A Birther posting a link which clearly proves what he claimed was wrong.

And then calling everyone else retarded.

As I have said before- calling Birthers retarded would be an insult to the intelligence and honesty of mentally retarded Americans.

Sure, here you go:

"Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii"

Perhaps you speak in the third person, but the rest of us don't.

Again- waiting for an actual quotation from Barack Obama saying he was born in Kenya.

Yes or no, Comrade Hack?

For the fifth time: NO. The link does NOT say that the Harvard Review Published these. Did you notice the NO and the NOT?

It says, and I quote:

Claim: A 1991 literary client list booklet listed Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp}#IPy2pjKhhEmwuejo.99

Wait.....that's so many words. How can you ever be expected to read them all.

Forum List

Back