🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama birth certificate: this one goes to eleven...

Hillary Tells Obama To ‘Call Off FBI’ Or She Will Reveal His True Kenyan Birth Certificate!!! - Nevo News

Hillary Clinton might finally expose the facts about President Obama’s Kenyan birth certificate. She is also threatening to expose Obama’s Hawaiian birth certificate is bogus as well as his college transcripts reflecting that he attended different colleges as a foreign national.

During a heated exchange between President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton a fierce exchange of words ignited a fire between the two Democratic politicians.

According to an unnamed White House intern, the former Secretary of State demanded that Obama “call off the FBI!”, while Obama demanded Clinton “Terminate
How many times will the Right fall for these FAKE "news" sites???
These morons will believe anything!!!!

The Clinton campaign started the birth certificate controversy in 2008.
Voilà, Hillary start it or every member here at this forum who are dedicated to her and believe her, that she always right, that she did not do anything wrong, Bla, bla...or must admit the birth certificat could be a fake

I am sure you can post far more than 20 more pieces of Birther crap like you have posted.- and give me the links!

But you can't post any evidence that shows Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

Yes, and it is that "crap" which neither you, nor obama defenders in the media, nor snopes can answer to. So that is why it is IGNORED and not discussed. Of course you don't care enough to read all the arguments just to prove yourself wrong. We are used to that..

It has been answered over and over again- you just don't believe the answers.

It has been discussed over and over again- you just won't accept any answer that doesn't include "Barack Obama is ineligibl"

I have read all of the Birther 'claims'- and they are all either lies, innuendo, or speculation.

That is what Birthers do.

You're delusional. Go on pretending, I do not really care.
Yes, and now they will go vote for Hillary they eyes closed while thinking everything is ok there is no wrong with Hillary, nothing can be done as they are like that comme /like Obama ostriches

Hillary Tells Obama To ‘Call Off FBI’ Or She Will Reveal His True Kenyan Birth Certificate!!! - Nevo News

Hillary Clinton might finally expose the facts about President Obama’s Kenyan birth certificate. She is also threatening to expose Obama’s Hawaiian birth certificate is bogus as well as his college transcripts reflecting that he attended different colleges as a foreign national.

During a heated exchange between President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton a fierce exchange of words ignited a fire between the two Democratic politicians.

According to an unnamed White House intern, the former Secretary of State demanded that Obama “call off the FBI!”, while Obama demanded Clinton “Terminate
How many times will the Right fall for these FAKE "news" sites???
These morons will believe anything!!!!
Every time.
thumbsup.gif

I am sure you can post far more than 20 more pieces of Birther crap like you have posted.- and give me the links!

Yes, and it is that "crap" which neither you, nor obama defenders in the media, nor snopes can answer to. So that is why it is IGNORED and not discussed. Of course you don't care enough to read all the arguments just to prove yourself wrong. We are used to that..

It has been discussed over and over again- you just won't accept any answer that doesn't include "Barack Obama is ineligibl"

I have read all of the Birther 'claims'- and they are all either lies, innuendo, or speculation.

Yes, and now they will go vote for Hillary they eyes closed while thinking everything is ok there is no wrong with Hillary, nothing can be done as they are like that comme /like Obama ostriches

I will vote for Clinton because she is a better candidate than Trump.

Trump is a disaster waiting to happen- a nutball Birther.

The Clinton campaign started the birth certificate controversy in 2008.
Voilà, Hillary start it or every member here at this forum who are dedicated to her and believe her, that she always right, that she did not do anything wrong, Bla, bla...or must admit the birth certificat could be a fake

Nope- Clinton never even suggested that Barack Obama was not born in the U.S.

But Donald Trump spent 5 years saying the President of the United States was not born here.

It is amusing though that you think that Trump is just a gullible fool who got fooled by Clinton.

LOL- Wash actually believes this crap.

Do you lie as much as you do to compensate for your micro penis? (is that how you relate to Trump?)

View attachment 90624

sorry dude, but 9" is not micro. As to Trump's, you will have to ask Melania or Ivana.
Dreams the forum's most prolific liar.

Is it Redfish or Kaz?

They both kaz so much its a tough call.
I think Redfish is actually a bigger kazzer than kaz. :ack-1:

The truth really scares you?

You wouldn't recognize the truth if it hit you with a Bible.

You lie as easily as you breath.

Everyone such respect the choice of a person when a person go vote still if the other person don't agree with the choice...you want to vote for Hillary that is your choice and i respect that. but it don't bother you all those investigation from the FBI ? it's not very clean to start as a Président of the United States be under invertigation

Everyone such respect the choice of a person when a person go vote still if the other person don't agree with the choice...you want to vote for Hillary that is your choice and i respect that. but it don't bother you all those investigation from the FBI ? it's not very clean to start as a Président of the United States be under invertigation
What about the investigation? All the FBI has said is they found emails on a server that was not Hillary's server. At the time they announced this, they had not even seen any of the emails and admitted they didn't know if there was anything of "significance" in terms of Hillary.

So what about that?

What about the investigation? All the FBI has said is they found emails on a server that was not Hillary's server. At the time they announced this, they had not even seen any of the emails and admitted they didn't know if there was anything of "significance" in terms of Hillary.

So what about that?
but it was her responsibility , but now she said excuse me I'd want do it anymore and it is forgotten.
She is not fit to govern the United States after that.

So what about that?
but it was her responsibility , but now she said excuse me I'd want do it anymore and it is forgotten.

I think that Clinton is far, far, far more fit to be President than a nutball Birther like Trump.

Of course it bothers me. It just isn't a reason to vote for Donald Trump.

It bothers me that Donald Trump has two law suits against him for fraud that will not be resolved until after the election. It bothers me that Donald Trump is the only candidate in 30 years not to show Americans his tax returns.

More importantly though it bothers me that Trump proposes policies that would a) lead to trade wars and b) encourage players like Russia and China to think that they could attack our allies and c) encourage other countries to develop nuclear weapons.

It bothers me that Donald Trump has two law suits against him for fraud that will not be resolved until after the election. It bothers me that Donald Trump is the only candidate in 30 years not to show Americans his tax returns.

More importantly though it bothers me that Trump proposes policies that would a) lead to trade wars and b) encourage players like Russia and China to think that they could attack our allies and c) encourage other countries to develop nuclear weapons.
If it bothers you why vote for her ? you talk about fraud but Hillary as the thing going on with the Clinton fondation she as a lot of crooked thing on her.
For the tax returns he say he will show it if he is elected, he could do like that.
And for Russia and China sorry but Obama is living a big mess by doing nothing and Obama did not try to get along with Putin he did everything to piss him off...like ignoring too the danger coming from Kim Jong-un.
He is living a mess look around you it look like shit.
And Hillary want to follow up in the same direction.

So what about that?
What is her responsibility? No one even knows if any of her emails on on Weiner's laptop.

If it bothers you why vote for her ? you talk about fraud but Hillary as the thing going on with the Clinton fondation she as a lot of crooked thing on her.
For the tax returns he say he will show it if he is elected, he could do like that.
And for Russia and China sorry but Obama is living a big mess by doing nothing and Obama did not try to get along with Putin he did everything to piss him off...like ignoring too the danger coming from Kim Jong-un.
He promised he would show his taxes if he ran for president.

He lied and didn't show them.

Why on Earth do you think he would change his tune if he were to become president?

He promised he would show his taxes if he ran for president.

He lied and didn't show them.

Why on Earth do you think he would change his tune if he were to become president?
He is not perfect but he is a lot better than Hillary ...Hillary will do the same lacking political version that did Obama.
Trump will take care of that Obamacare for one exemples : frankly that put the Americans in impasse

So what about that?

I think that Clinton is far, far, far more fit to be President than a nutball Birther like Trump.

that's because you are a brain dead idiot.

Forum List

Back