🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama blackmails Illinois schools into letting boys shower with girls

Most state governments get a third of their revenue from the feds who collect it from you as income tax. Then the feds tell the states "you don't get the money unless you do as we say".

Fed Settlement Will Allow Transgender Boy In Girls Shower

dec 4 2015 Facings federal threats of lost millions in funding for the children of taxpaying parents, a school district in the suburbs of Chicago voted on Thursday to allow a male high school student who dresses like a girl and otherwise identifies as female to use the girls’ locker room and shower there.

The student will use a separate, semi-private area in the girls’ locker room of his public high school.

The settlement between the U.S. Department of Education and the school district — the largest in Illinois — provides that the male student can use girls’ locker rooms as long as he changes in changing stations described as private, according to a Department of Education statement.

Really? For the forseeable future I'm going to choose to care about more important things than this crap.

Why are people freaked out by the idea. Do they not already know what the body of the opposite sex looks like? Why should gays or transgenders be any threat to girls or vs. Why should boys and girls be made to feel subconciense or uncomfortable by the sight of other bodies. They see others in swim suits and bikinis. Let kids shower in their underwear and put on dry ones they have in lockers.
I think we create phobias and neurosis in our children. Don't you thing most kids know what what their parents look like or siblings? I expect here are coed showers on ships, many military locations, doctors showers at hospitals and shared locker rooms. Probably at many dorms on college campuses as well.

It should not be a big deal if there are a dozen or more other kids there as well.
Because it is abnormal and sickening behavior.

Abnormal? Nature or what some call god created animals that are gay, so why is it unnatural for humans to have been created with attractions to the same sex or feel they were given the wrong body? It is how they were born. Their feelings are natural for them. Their brain is determining who they are, a brain that nature gave them.
Hate and intolerance are sickening and abnormal behavior. Being who and what you were meant to be is not.

War, brutality, bullying and violence are sickening behavior. Treating people as equals, as just people, should not be.
God created man an woman, period. Gay is sick.

The Department of Education is enforcing Federal law as enacted by Congress, reflecting the will of the American people – having nothing to do with 'Obama' or 'blackmail.'
The Federal law being enforced was enacted in 1972, long before Obama was president; indeed, a republican was president when the law was passed.

You're the liar. There is nothing in the law that says schools must let boys who "identify" as girls shower with the girls. It's another case of the DOE writing a law and then calling it an "interpretation".

This is why the federal government needs to be removed from education, a state issue.

Absolutely. Education is never mentioned in the constitution and so, by the tenth amendment, it's a state issue. But states won't say that!!!

Segregation is the problem, just like black and white bathrooms and water fountains or seats on a bus were.

Having male and female locker rooms in grade schools is segregation, of course. :lol:

don't need them.

When kids play sports they change their clothes, girls are going to want their privacy. How can you make this decision for other people. What they want or don't want, need or don't need? all because a very small group claims they feel uncomfortable being in their 'biological ' allotted restroom, you would like to make the much larger group of people very uncomfortable. Girls don't want to change their clothes in from of boys at that age.
Why don't you want them to have their privacy?? I don't get your rational

Co-ed boarding from 1-12 grades. Was in the military as well, co-ed floors and shared bathrooms. People up and down the halls in all states of un/dress at all hours of the day and night. When you work together and are in combat together or dangerous situations, everyone is equal.
A body can be beautiful but its not such a big deal when there is no place for privacy and everyone has a job to do.

Even growing up in a very restrictive society I was never shocked by flesh. Wasn't shocked by death, butchering, much of what happens in war, cultures around the world (many where they wear little or nothing). I've seen mutilated bodies from massacres and surgeries done where ever needed. I never believed children or adults should be shocked by the human body.

I think prudish behavior and forcing a separation between the sex is far more damaging.
Bullshit. 100% unadulterated bullshit.
Why does the left need to lie to push their perverted agenda? Never mind, we know.

I've seen cultures from burka to just a string of beads at the waist. I don't think genders should be separated or treated as different, not at any age.

For some they are afraid of gender identity. I don't think it should matter at all. Straight, LGBT, asexual, whatever. I don't thing showers and bathrooms and locker rooms and dorm rooms should matter. I don't think the separation is necessary. If they are not surprised by the human body they are not as likely to experiment or engage in sexual behavior. Just treat them all as the same and let their personality be their difference not the way they look.

:cuckoo:

Sorry to disappoint but it is becoming more common

Co-Ed Bathrooms Come to Campus

Get used to the idea of co-ed bathrooms

Sex-Segregated Public Restrooms Are an Outdated Relic of Victorian Paternalism

Western Washington University includes gender-neutral bathrooms

San Francisco Elementary School Creates Gender-Neutral Bathrooms

Bathrooms in Europe and more and more offices in the US are also going unisex.

Segregation is the problem, just like black and white bathrooms and water fountains or seats on a bus were.

Used to be that diaper tables were only in women's bathrooms. Guess what? Women were bringing their sons, of various ages not just infants into the bathrooms. Now men have diaper tables and you can see girls of all ages being taken to the bathroom. Gay couples are raising girls, lesbian are raising boys, single parents are raising both.

I'm not nearly as crazy and you might like to think.

Because it is beginning in a few places, therefore, we should not object?

Yeah, thats called progressivism, they put something none likes through the door....... just a little bit. Then later they come back and say that w are already doing it, its the way it is. They are progressive like cancer is progressive, it tricks the cells of the body so that they cannot see they are being invaded by something that in the end...... will mutate or destroy the body

Why are people freaked out by the idea. Do they not already know what the body of the opposite sex looks like? Why should gays or transgenders be any threat to girls or vs. Why should boys and girls be made to feel subconciense or uncomfortable by the sight of other bodies. They see others in swim suits and bikinis. Let kids shower in their underwear and put on dry ones they have in lockers.
I think we create phobias and neurosis in our children. Don't you thing most kids know what what their parents look like or siblings? I expect here are coed showers on ships, many military locations, doctors showers at hospitals and shared locker rooms. Probably at many dorms on college campuses as well.

It should not be a big deal if there are a dozen or more other kids there as well.

Abnormal? Nature or what some call god created animals that are gay, so why is it unnatural for humans to have been created with attractions to the same sex or feel they were given the wrong body? It is how they were born. Their feelings are natural for them. Their brain is determining who they are, a brain that nature gave them.
Hate and intolerance are sickening and abnormal behavior. Being who and what you were meant to be is not.

War, brutality, bullying and violence are sickening behavior. Treating people as equals, as just people, should not be.

God created two women, one from the rib and one the same and equal of adam.

god/nature created gay

Bullshit. 100% unadulterated bullshit.
Why does the left need to lie to push their perverted agenda? Never mind, we know.

I've seen cultures from burka to just a string of beads at the waist. I don't think genders should be separated or treated as different, not at any age.

For some they are afraid of gender identity. I don't think it should matter at all. Straight, LGBT, asexual, whatever. I don't thing showers and bathrooms and locker rooms and dorm rooms should matter. I don't think the separation is necessary. If they are not surprised by the human body they are not as likely to experiment or engage in sexual behavior. Just treat them all as the same and let their personality be their difference not the way they look.

Used to be that diaper tables were only in women's bathrooms. Guess what? Women were bringing their sons, of various ages not just infants into the bathrooms. Now men have diaper tables and you can see girls of all ages being taken to the bathroom. Gay couples are raising girls, lesbian are raising boys, single parents are raising both.

Yeah, thats called progressivism, they put something none likes through the door....... just a little bit. Then later they come back and say that w are already doing it, its the way it is. They are progressive like cancer is progressive, it tricks the cells of the body so that they cannot see they are being invaded by something that in the end...... will mutate or destroy the body

girls don't need privacy from other girls

In some careers there is no privacy, why teach girls to be uncomfortable with their body?

god/nature created gay
Nope. If anyone created gay, big if, satan did.

girls don't need privacy from other girls

In some careers there is no privacy, why teach girls to be uncomfortable with their body?

You cant convince the girls that the boy taking a shower next to them is really a girl. They have a right to be comfortable as well. This seems to me to be arrogance, its an attempt at social engineering, well, you will get less girls using the changing room or going out for sports in those instances.

Most state governments get a third of their revenue from the feds who collect it from you as income tax. Then the feds tell the states "you don't get the money unless you do as we say".

Fed Settlement Will Allow Transgender Boy In Girls Shower

dec 4 2015 Facings federal threats of lost millions in funding for the children of taxpaying parents, a school district in the suburbs of Chicago voted on Thursday to allow a male high school student who dresses like a girl and otherwise identifies as female to use the girls’ locker room and shower there.

The student will use a separate, semi-private area in the girls’ locker room of his public high school.

The settlement between the U.S. Department of Education and the school district — the largest in Illinois — provides that the male student can use girls’ locker rooms as long as he changes in changing stations described as private, according to a Department of Education statement.

Excuse me..."semi-private"! What's that mean exactly, someone holds up a hanky? FTS.

Life is changing and transsexuals must be allowed in the locker rooms. Everyone is going to have get used to it.

Forum List

Back