Obama blackmails Illinois schools into letting boys shower with girls

Why are people freaked out by the idea. Do they not already know what the body of the opposite sex looks like? Why should gays or transgenders be any threat to girls or vs. Why should boys and girls be made to feel subconciense or uncomfortable by the sight of other bodies. They see others in swim suits and bikinis. Let kids shower in their underwear and put on dry ones they have in lockers.
I think we create phobias and neurosis in our children. Don't you thing most kids know what what their parents look like or siblings? I expect here are coed showers on ships, many military locations, doctors showers at hospitals and shared locker rooms. Probably at many dorms on college campuses as well.

It should not be a big deal if there are a dozen or more other kids there as well.
If it's not a big deal then let him shower with males. That ever cross your twisted mind?

I don't care if there is a single locker room and showers

I don't think it should be unnatural for kids to grow up seeing each other and not be in fits at the thought of getting a peak. The body should not be hidden. Its just skin.
Not a kid. He is a teenager. Since your position is no big deal, then let the mental case shower in the male shower and let women have their rights to privacy. You freaks hate women.

I don't thinks kids of any age should be segregated or treated different.

Do you think kids in tropics or africa have a problem with the human body, gender or age? It is not something strange, but something natural. Siblings give their younger siblings baths or shower together. They help get them dress and ready for school. They share rooms either at home, when visiting relatives and on vacations. Why should kids at school be any different? They see the body at topless and nude beaches. They see bodies on TV and in the movies. They see bodies in magazines, on adds, videos, everywhere. It's no big deal. They should not be afraid of any body at any age. I don't think anyone should.

Why are people freaked out by the idea. Do they not already know what the body of the opposite sex looks like? Why should gays or transgenders be any threat to girls or vs. Why should boys and girls be made to feel subconciense or uncomfortable by the sight of other bodies. They see others in swim suits and bikinis. Let kids shower in their underwear and put on dry ones they have in lockers.
I think we create phobias and neurosis in our children. Don't you thing most kids know what what their parents look like or siblings? I expect here are coed showers on ships, many military locations, doctors showers at hospitals and shared locker rooms. Probably at many dorms on college campuses as well.

It should not be a big deal if there are a dozen or more other kids there as well.
If it's not a big deal then let him shower with males. That ever cross your twisted mind?

I don't think it should be unnatural for kids to grow up seeing each other and not be in fits at the thought of getting a peak. The body should not be hidden. Its just skin.
Not a kid. He is a teenager. Since your position is no big deal, then let the mental case shower in the male shower and let women have their rights to privacy. You freaks hate women.

Do you think kids in tropics or africa have a problem with the human body, gender or age? It is not something strange, but something natural. Siblings give their younger siblings baths or shower together. They help get them dress and ready for school. They share rooms either at home, when visiting relatives and on vacations. Why should kids at school be any different? They see the body at topless and nude beaches. They see bodies on TV and in the movies. They see bodies in magazines, on adds, videos, everywhere. It's no big deal. They should not be afraid of any body at any age. I don't think anyone should.
He is not a 5 year old kid, shitforbrains. He is a fully functional male with significant mental problems. Women have a right to privacy.

You trying to give the girl privacy or the boy? It should not matter about gender or sexuality. It is the separation that creates the problem not the normality of the body, every body.

This body is different, that body is not the same. So what? Kids are kids, people are people. We talk about equality but you don't treat people as equals. We want kids to grow up to accept people of all sizes, color, abilities, genders but you don't want to raise them as the same. Girls to the left boys to the right and others aren't welcome at all. Wrong!
It should not matter what people look like and we don't need barriers or create stigmas between people who are different. The point is they should not be different.

He is not a 5 year old kid, shitforbrains. He is a fully functional male with significant mental problems. Women have a right to privacy.

age should not matter any more than gender or color or build or disability

You trying to give the girl privacy or the boy? It should not matter about gender or sexuality. It is the separation that creates the problem not the normality of the body, every body.

This body is different, that body is not the same. So what? Kids are kids, people are people. We talk about equality but you don't treat people as equals. We want kids to grow up to accept people of all sizes, color, abilities, genders but you don't want to raise them as the same. Girls to the left boys to the right and others aren't welcome at all. Wrong!
It should not matter what people look like and we don't need barriers or create stigmas between people who are different. The point is they should not be different.

Just shake my fucking head

Did you ever go to High School?

Co-ed boarding from 1-12 grades. Was in the military as well, co-ed floors and shared bathrooms. People up and down the halls in all states of un/dress at all hours of the day and night. When you work together and are in combat together or dangerous situations, everyone is equal.
A body can be beautiful but its not such a big deal when there is no place for privacy and everyone has a job to do.

Even growing up in a very restrictive society I was never shocked by flesh. Wasn't shocked by death, butchering, much of what happens in war, cultures around the world (many where they wear little or nothing). I've seen mutilated bodies from massacres and surgeries done where ever needed. I never believed children or adults should be shocked by the human body.

I think prudish behavior and forcing a separation between the sex is far more damaging.
Bullshit. 100% unadulterated bullshit.
Why does the left need to lie to push their perverted agenda? Never mind, we know.

I've seen cultures from burka to just a string of beads at the waist. I don't think genders should be separated or treated as different, not at any age.

For some they are afraid of gender identity. I don't think it should matter at all. Straight, LGBT, asexual, whatever. I don't thing showers and bathrooms and locker rooms and dorm rooms should matter. I don't think the separation is necessary. If they are not surprised by the human body they are not as likely to experiment or engage in sexual behavior. Just treat them all as the same and let their personality be their difference not the way they look.

If we really believe in equality of the sexes we should do that. Just like we should end segregated athletic programs. Schools should have just one golf team and baseball team and tennis team open to both sexes.

Most state governments get a third of their revenue from the feds who collect it from you as income tax. Then the feds tell the states "you don't get the money unless you do as we say".

Fed Settlement Will Allow Transgender Boy In Girls Shower

dec 4 2015 Facings federal threats of lost millions in funding for the children of taxpaying parents, a school district in the suburbs of Chicago voted on Thursday to allow a male high school student who dresses like a girl and otherwise identifies as female to use the girls’ locker room and shower there.

The student will use a separate, semi-private area in the girls’ locker room of his public high school.

The settlement between the U.S. Department of Education and the school district — the largest in Illinois — provides that the male student can use girls’ locker rooms as long as he changes in changing stations described as private, according to a Department of Education statement.

jesus h christ...deviants tampering with and indoctrinating our children.

sooner or later corrections will be made.

Co-ed boarding from 1-12 grades. Was in the military as well, co-ed floors and shared bathrooms. People up and down the halls in all states of un/dress at all hours of the day and night. When you work together and are in combat together or dangerous situations, everyone is equal.
A body can be beautiful but its not such a big deal when there is no place for privacy and everyone has a job to do.

Even growing up in a very restrictive society I was never shocked by flesh. Wasn't shocked by death, butchering, much of what happens in war, cultures around the world (many where they wear little or nothing). I've seen mutilated bodies from massacres and surgeries done where ever needed. I never believed children or adults should be shocked by the human body.

I think prudish behavior and forcing a separation between the sex is far more damaging.
Why does the left need to lie to push their perverted agenda? Never mind, we know.

I've seen cultures from burka to just a string of beads at the waist. I don't think genders should be separated or treated as different, not at any age.

For some they are afraid of gender identity. I don't think it should matter at all. Straight, LGBT, asexual, whatever. I don't thing showers and bathrooms and locker rooms and dorm rooms should matter. I don't think the separation is necessary. If they are not surprised by the human body they are not as likely to experiment or engage in sexual behavior. Just treat them all as the same and let their personality be their difference not the way they look.

:cuckoo:

Even cavemen had enough sense to cover themselves, and we don't have the innocence of Adam and Eve.

Even if he wants to be a girl, he still has his male mind, and what do you think will happen with that mind when he gets in the shower with naked girls. :eek:

Should we as Christians be surprised.
How about this for gender identification. If you have penis you go here, if you have vagina you go here, end of conversation.

Sorry to disappoint but it is becoming more common

Co-Ed Bathrooms Come to Campus

Get used to the idea of co-ed bathrooms

Sex-Segregated Public Restrooms Are an Outdated Relic of Victorian Paternalism

Western Washington University includes gender-neutral bathrooms

San Francisco Elementary School Creates Gender-Neutral Bathrooms

Bathrooms in Europe and more and more offices in the US are also going unisex.

Segregation is the problem, just like black and white bathrooms and water fountains or seats on a bus were.

Used to be that diaper tables were only in women's bathrooms. Guess what? Women were bringing their sons, of various ages not just infants into the bathrooms. Now men have diaper tables and you can see girls of all ages being taken to the bathroom. Gay couples are raising girls, lesbian are raising boys, single parents are raising both.

I'm not nearly as crazy and you might like to think.

Sorry to disappoint but it is becoming more common

Co-Ed Bathrooms Come to Campus

Get used to the idea of co-ed bathrooms

Sex-Segregated Public Restrooms Are an Outdated Relic of Victorian Paternalism

Western Washington University includes gender-neutral bathrooms

San Francisco Elementary School Creates Gender-Neutral Bathrooms

Bathrooms in Europe and more and more offices in the US are also going unisex.

Segregation is the problem, just like black and white bathrooms and water fountains or seats on a bus were.

Used to be that diaper tables were only in women's bathrooms. Guess what? Women were bringing their sons, of various ages not just infants into the bathrooms. Now men have diaper tables and you can see girls of all ages being taken to the bathroom. Gay couples are raising girls, lesbian are raising boys, single parents are raising both.

I'm not nearly as crazy and you might like to think.

Because it is beginning in a few places, therefore, we should not object?

Even cavemen had enough sense to cover themselves, and we don't have the innocence of Adam and Eve.

from the cold, not modesty.

Even if he wants to be a girl, he still has his male mind, and what do you think will happen with that mind when he gets in the shower with naked girls. :eek:

it is the mind telling him he is a girl. It is the mind that is female.

It would be the same as two girls in a locker room shower.

it is the mind telling him he is a girl. It is the mind that is female.

It would be the same as two girls in a locker room shower.

You can't read his mind which isn't changed overnight.

from the cold, not modesty.

And during the summer?

"Obama blackmails Illinois schools into letting boys shower with girls"

Another ridiculous lie from the reprehensible right.

The truth:

“The U.S. Department of Education's Office of Civil Rights ruled last monththe school district had violated federal law by not allowing a student who was born a male and identifies as female full access to the girls' locker room.”

School Board Approves Controversial Deal In Transgender Student Case

The Department of Education is enforcing Federal law as enacted by Congress, reflecting the will of the American people – having nothing to do with 'Obama' or 'blackmail.'

The Federal law being enforced was enacted in 1972, long before Obama was president; indeed, a republican was president when the law was passed.

That most on the right contrive and seek to propagate such lies comes as no surprise, of course.

Forum List

Back