Obama blames racism for his Approval ratings

Proof that you never read the article, but for some reason you feel compelled to weigh in anyway and remind us of your ignorance.

We don't need to be reminded of your ignorance.

The truly ignorant are the ones who can only name call when they can't answer a question as you prove so well so often.

Your claim was "race only plays a part in the Obama negatives never the positives".

Since you didn't read the article, you don't know that in it Obama said:

"...there are some black folks and maybe some white folks who really like me and give me the benefit of the doubt precisely because I’m a black President.”

See? You're ignorant. Stop being ignorant.

David Remnick: On and Off the Road with Barack Obama : The New Yorker
Yes in that quote I was talking about left wingers also known as Obama supporters always blaming his negatives on his race but never attributing his positives to race so congrats to the President for confirming what I said and being able to admit what his partisan followers won't. Try being honest instead of partisan.

Why does this jackass always make it about race? He is an incompetent moron. I don't give a shit about the color of his skin.
The answer to your question lies in your avatar.

seriously?
It's from a frikken movie
I suppose the actor playing that role is racist too?
my gawd, you people have yelled racist over everything no one will take you all serious again

give yourselves a hand

Here are the first sentences from that paragraph.

"Obama’s election was one of the great markers in the black freedom struggle. In the electoral realm, ironically, the country may be more racially divided than it has been in a generation. Obama lost among white voters in 2012 by a margin greater than any victor in American history. The popular opposition to the Administration comes largely from older whites who feel threatened, underemployed, overlooked, and disdained in a globalized economy and in an increasingly diverse country. Obama’s drop in the polls in 2013 was especially grave among white voters."

The truly ignorant are the ones who can only name call when they can't answer a question as you prove so well so often.

Your claim was "race only plays a part in the Obama negatives never the positives".

Since you didn't read the article, you don't know that in it Obama said:

"...there are some black folks and maybe some white folks who really like me and give me the benefit of the doubt precisely because I’m a black President.”

See? You're ignorant. Stop being ignorant.

David Remnick: On and Off the Road with Barack Obama : The New Yorker
Yes in that quote I was talking about left wingers also known as Obama supporters always blaming his negatives on his race but never attributing his positives to race so congrats to the President for confirming what I said and being able to admit what his partisan followers won't. Try being honest instead of partisan.

So now that you have become aware that the author of this thread is lying, why don't you go take him to task?

yes there is. the quote provided by bloomberg article is exactly that - a blame on a race.

otherwise why did he even say that?

And that quote comes out of thin air and you only quoted half the quote. Post the other half.

if he won't blame it on a rce he would skip the race baiting altogether.
yet he did not.

which means that is what HE blames the sinking ratings on.

it can not be his lying, incompetent decisions and abysmal management of the country in all aspects - no way, it MUST be racism :lol:

however, he did not come out the closet and suddenly become gay in order to blame it on homophobia :D his racial background did not change.

I say again. Post the other half of the quote.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92gP2J0CUjc]Holy Grail: Run Away! - YouTube[/ame]

Isn't he 1/2 black & 1/2 white??
:confused:

1/2 black, 1/2 white, 1 whole idiot.

The rule of the south is if you have a drop of black blood in you, you are black.
I saw a law, maybe in Mississippi that said if you're 1/64 black you're considered black. It's interesting that people would think blood could be used to determine race when in fact simple blood test can not be used to distinguish between whites and blacks.

1/2 black, 1/2 white, 1 whole idiot.

The rule of the south is if you have a drop of black blood in you, you are black.
I saw a law, maybe in Mississippi that said if you're 1/64 black you're considered black. It's interesting that people would think blood could be used to determine race when in fact simple blood test can not be used to distinguish between whites and blacks.

you have it totally wrong. the so-called "brown bag" rules were created by black groups that would only allow members who were no darker than a brown grocery bag.

I don't subscribe the New Yorker so I haven't read the article and do not have the entire context of the conversation. Just quoting what I found in the link from the OP. Does he say racism is the reason his numbers have dropped recently or perhaps the number have always been skewed by the folks who really don't like him because he's black.

I just don't trust the Echo-Chamber.

The only poll that really matters happens in Nov.
You don't need a subscription and a link to the actual article itself is provided in the Bloomberg article. But I'll save you the time and effort of reading it for yourself, which you appear intent on doing anyway -- nowhere in the New Yorker article does Obama blame his low ratings on race.

Many thanks. I clicked on the first link and that looped back to Bloomberg. So I went to the New Yorker Web site where they said I have to subscribe......
I am not a subscriber and I had no issues accessing the article. Try this link...

Annals of the Presidency: Going the Distance - On and off the road with Barack Obama.

Last edited:
This is the entire quote...did anyone read it? It's a rather bland and common sense statement. Heck, it's almost certainly true, lol.

“There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black president,” Obama said in the article by David Remnick, appearing in the magazine’s Jan. 27 edition.

“Now, the flip side of it is there are some black folks and maybe some white folks who really like me and give me the benefit of the doubt precisely because I’m a black president,”

"Obama’s election was one of the great markers in the black freedom struggle. In the electoral realm, ironically, the country may be more racially divided than it has been in a generation. Obama lost among white voters in 2012 by a margin greater than any victor in American history. The popular opposition to the Administration comes largely from older whites who feel threatened, underemployed, overlooked, and disdained in a globalized economy and in an increasingly diverse country. Obama’s drop in the polls in 2013 was especially grave among white voters."
That's not Obama speaking.

This is the entire quote...did anyone read it? It's a rather bland and common sense statement. Heck, it's almost certainly true, lol.

“There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black president,” Obama said in the article by David Remnick, appearing in the magazine’s Jan. 27 edition.

“Now, the flip side of it is there are some black folks and maybe some white folks who really like me and give me the benefit of the doubt precisely because I’m a black president,”

So, what he is saying is that people either like or dislike him because of race. Duh---the whole point of the thread.

That's not Obama speaking.

But that is what preceded the quotes from Obama. And so naturally the Echo-Chamber turns that into "Obama Blames Racism......."

Forum List

Back