Obama Boasts In Britain: I Saved The World Economy As President

the only thing he did was swell his and the mabells bank accounts from selling us out

I think post #10 deserves far more credit than it's getting

Agreed. People need to be reminded that you'll post over and over wondering what Obama actually said and yet clicking the link in the OP isn't an option. This is your brain on leftism

Time we all got down on our hands and knees and thanked Obama for helping us mere mortals
struggle with our existence....

Someone might point out that it was a conversational response to a student's question, and included other elements. The thread title implies he was sounding off in an outburst of ego. Not defending Obama, who has been disappointing, but this certainly isn't more grave than "mission accomplished!"

pissed off Hillary.png

Saving the World Economy.....

That's nothing compared to what I'm gonna do..... Bitches!!!

Heterosexual men are going to be a thing of the past....
And that's just the beginning....
Say goodbye to your guns and ammo subscription...

obamanomics has the US economy still limping along while the rich get richer and the middle class is still shrinking. Half the incomes are 30k or less. Like most libtards he doesn't live in reality but he has taken delusions of grandeur to new heights. He thinks he shits special candy.

I wonder what he actually said….
But they don't.

You didn't read the link in the OP and you're accusing other people of not caring what he said? LOL, of course you do. Leftists, lazy you can't make up

I just assume a post from a RWNJ is a lie until I see a quote. No quote=lie. Works 100% of the time

Again, airhead, there WAS a link in the OP post. I just told you that. You read what you're responding to or just post anyway?

obamanomics has the US economy still limping along while the rich get richer and the middle class is still shrinking. Half the incomes are 30k or less. Like most libtards he doesn't live in reality but he has taken delusions of grandeur to new heights. He thinks he shits special candy.

What are Obamanomics exactly? Be specific.

I wonder what he actually said….
But they don't.

You didn't read the link in the OP and you're accusing other people of not caring what he said? LOL, of course you do. Leftists, lazy you can't make up

I just assume a post from a RWNJ is a lie until I see a quote. No quote=lie. Works 100% of the time

Again, airhead, there WAS a link in the OP post. I just told you that. You read what you're responding to or just post anyway?

I know what he actually said. That's what makes this thread funny.

Trickle down government.

Trickle down government.

IOW you're talking more shit.

Don't you ever get tired of being a simpleton?

Forum List

Back