Obama bombing a hospital got less negative reporting than Trump drone

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
... and that is the truth.
During Obama's 1000's of drone attacks, untold civilians were killed including a wedding party that killed women and children.
Trump loosens a drone, hits a very specific target successfully - and the media acts like he is at the precipice of World War.

Ridiculous.

Wingers lose their shit at any opportunity.

It doesn't matter if they'd be fine with it if their party were in power.

Blatant hypocrisy appears to be part of the job description.
The only time I recall the right being upset was with the drone strike on an American citizen. And if I recall correctly, some on the left were as well.

Wingers lose their shit at any opportunity.

It doesn't matter if they'd be fine with it if their party were in power.

Blatant hypocrisy appears to be part of the job description.
You can only imagine if yesterday's attack went wrong and they accidentally hit a hospital. Holy hell.. it would be a 24 hour screaming fit by the media. Democrat congress/senate critters would be scurrying out of their holes and grabbing every mic and camera they could find.
Nancy Pelosi would probably issue a "formal" apology to Iran.
It would be a national event.
Obama did it.... zzzzzz

It is absurd.

I hope nobody is surprised on how this is being played out in the media.
It IS the never ever Trump crowd, right?
Watch the Israeli papers. Our media left and right is just talking to hear themselves talk to their bases. Everyone has seen the news. You, I and 90% of the public have no problem with taking out a valid military target walking around the battlefield.

During Obama's 1000's of drone attacks, untold civilians were killed including a wedding party that killed women and children.
Trump loosens a drone, hits a very specific target successfully - and the media acts like he is at the precipice of World War.

Ridiculous.
obama didn't have THOUSANDS of attacks. from what i can find he had 540 but >20k bombs dropped.

Obama’s covert drone war in numbers: ten times more strikes than Bush

563 according to this article.

trump seems to be outpacing him - take that for whatever you wish, just looking at #'s.

people need to validate their rage and there would likely be less rage in the world.

Watch the Israeli papers. Our media left and right is just talking to hear themselves talk to their bases. Everyone has seen the news. You, I and 90% of the public have no problem with taking out a valid military target walking around the battlefield.
White 6, you know nothing about how I feel on what went down in the ME, yet, you do a lot of broad brushing.
You are looking a little foolish.

Ridiculous.
Maybe because Trump kills civilians with drones too.

Ridiculous.
Maybe because Trump kills civilians with drones too.
If Obama was to apologize once a day for every civilian killed by his drone attacked - it would take him over 3 years.
Obama dropped more bombs OUTSIDE of the Afghan/IraQ war zones - then inside. It's a fact.
Trump took out a legitimate military target after engaging in an unprovoked attack, and the media is going apeshit.

White 6, you know nothing about how I feel on what went down in the ME, yet, you do a lot of broad brushing.
You are looking a little foolish.
It's just that, people on the right twittering in the wind about the media not supporting their position, seems immature. Yes I did paint with a broad brush, that is why I said left and right. Neither side exactly has a lock on mature intellectual viewpoint. The extremist on each side literally do not realize it.

Ridiculous.

How fast the Left forgets. It was only a few weeks ago that Trump took out the leader of ISIS. Now Trump has taken out Iran's top general and one of their other top commanders. When Obama let the military invade Pakistan without their knowledge to get Osama, they celebrated. When he killed natural born Americans overseas without Due Process, they didn't even blink.

Go Donald Go. Let our boys do what they do best. It is 10,000 terrorists for every good American murdered in the World Trade Center.

Baghdadi.jpg

Trump is dammed if he does and dammed if he doesn't with today's dishonest and corrupt American media.....

Ridiculous.
obama didn't have THOUSANDS of attacks. from what i can find he had 540 but >20k bombs dropped.

trump seems to be outpacing him - take that for whatever you wish, just looking at #'s.

people need to validate their rage and there would likely be less rage in the world.

Not all of Obama's strikes were drones...

Obama launches 2,800 strikes on Iraq, Syria without congressional approval

Ridiculous.

Not all of Obama's strikes were drones...

I bet Nancy just had a shit-fit over that!

Forum List

Back