Obama Bows Before the Japanese Emperor

Oh Jesus.... :rolleyes:

It was not a big deal with honoring tradition when Bush did it and it is not a big deal now with Obama...

There are plenty of legit things to complain about with Obama.. this is not one

The problem is that the lefty wingers made a big deal about Bush.. and blow this off.. more winger hypocrisy

I don't remember people complaining when Bush did it.

Oh Jesus.... :rolleyes:

It was not a big deal with honoring tradition when Bush did it and it is not a big deal now with Obama...

There are plenty of legit things to complain about with Obama.. this is not one

The problem is that the lefty wingers made a big deal about Bush.. and blow this off.. more winger hypocrisy

I don't remember people complaining when Bush did it.

The Drivebys had a field-day with it.

Course Bush never had a reputation for kissing anyone's ass like Obama does.

Personally I think if he felt it would help him I think he would suck the dick of every despot he meets just because he wants to be like them so much. It's been dream of his since he was little.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay4GS0QJ5us"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay4GS0QJ5us[/ame]

One of Bush's better moments, if you ask me.

YouTube - George Bush - Malaria Dance

One of Bush's better moments, if you ask me.

I agree. It takes brass balls to stand up and do something like that to honor someone else's traditions, especially if there's a good reason (besides gender) mom didn't name you Grace (its not a slam, mom didn't name me Grace either). I like how he tried out the drum, and how he was encouraged (by the drummer) for doing it. We need more of that in the world. Seems such a small and silly thing, but it is the little things people remember.

How low will he go? Obama gives Japan's Emperor Akihito a wow bow | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

vious Post | Top of the Ticket Home How low will he go? Obama gives Japan's Emperor Akihito a wow bow

November 14, 2009 | 3:38 am

How low will the new American president go for the world's royalty?

This photo will get Democrat President Obama a lot of approving nods in Japan this weekend, especially among the older generation of Japanese who still pay attention to the royal family living in its downtown castle. Very low bows like this are a sign of great respect and deference for a superior.
To some in the United States, however, an upright handshake might have looked better. Remember Michelle Obama casually patting Britain's Queen Elizabeth on the back during their Buckingham Palace visit? America's royalty tends to make movies and get bad reviews and lots of money as a sign of respect.
Obama could receive some frowns back home as he did for his not-quite-this-low-or-maybe-about-the-same-bow to the Saudi king not so long ago. (See photo here)
A

A bow in Japan is a formal greeting and a sign of respect. I've done it countless thousands of times.

This is making a lot about nothing.
It was a big deal when Clinton did it.
Hot Air » Blog Archive » Flashback: NYT blasts Clinton for … almost bowing to Akihito

Obama Screwed the Pooch

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U6fL7Y4BZA]YouTube - Obama Bows to Japanese Emperor Akihito[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Another empty stupid thread against Obama. Wow!, he bowed in Japan to the Japanese emperor. Woe is US. Woe is US for all the stupid right wing empty shit we see these daze.

Please, wait until he starts two wars and fucks up the economy like Bush did.

To actually post this like it's really bad man, you have no fucking life.:lol:

How our Muslim Marxist President and his idiot sidekick Holder are handling US based terrorists

And how did your fascist coporatist president handle it? He didnt'. He created it and left. Maybe if you were thrown in prison by China and left forever, you might bitch also.

Fuck your muslim marxist asshole remarks.

The last line is just to be more in line with your comments.:lol:

How our Muslim Marxist President and his idiot sidekick Holder are handling US based terrorists

And how did your fascist coporatist president handle it? He didnt'. He created it and left. Maybe if you were thrown in prison by China and left forever, you might bitch also.

does it burn your ass??? good !!!!

Another empty stupid thread against Obama. Wow!, he bowed in Japan to the Japanese emperor. Woe is US. Woe is US for all the stupid right wing empty shit we see these daze.

Please, wait until he starts two wars and fucks up the economy like Bush did.

To actually post this like it's really bad man, you have no fucking life.:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U6fL7Y4BZA]YouTube - Obama Bows to Japanese Emperor Akihito[/ame]

How low will he go? Obama gives Japan's Emperor Akihito a wow bow | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

vious Post | Top of the Ticket Home How low will he go? Obama gives Japan's Emperor Akihito a wow bow

This photo will get Democrat President Obama a lot of approving nods in Japan this weekend, especially among the older generation of Japanese who still pay attention to the royal family living in its downtown castle. Very low bows like this are a sign of great respect and deference for a superior.
To some in the United States, however, an upright handshake might have looked better. Remember Michelle Obama casually patting Britain's Queen Elizabeth on the back during their Buckingham Palace visit? America's royalty tends to make movies and get bad reviews and lots of money as a sign of respect.
Obama could receive some frowns back home as he did for his not-quite-this-low-or-maybe-about-the-same-bow to the Saudi king not so long ago. (See photo here)
A

A bow in Japan is a formal greeting and a sign of respect. I've done it countless thousands of times.

Hot Air » Blog Archive » Flashback: NYT blasts Clinton for … almost bowing to Akihito

Only to the same type of people as the ones throwing a fit in this thread.

Only to the same type of people as the ones throwing a fit in this thread.
IIRC, it was a big deal to the NYT when Clinton almost bowed. It is no big deal to the NYT when Obama exaggerates a subservient posture.

Then there was the unforgettable performance of Bush and the Beheaders:

bush_sword_dancing.jpg

lolol

That is a classic!

A

And your point is? Are you afraid that you or anyone else on the planet will forget what country is still the only super power? If Obama had whipped out a Gloch and drilled the fuckin emperor it wouldn't make any difference. What do you suppose the japs would do if barry pissed on the emp? I couldn't care less if Obama had kneeled down farther and gave the old slope a fuckin pedicure with sparkly toe nail polish.

Man are you people fuckin WEAK!!!!!!!

A

And your point is? Are you afraid that you or anyone else on the planet will forget what country is still the only super power? If Obama had whipped out a Gloch and drilled the fuckin emperor it wouldn't make any difference. What do you suppose the japs would do if barry pissed on the emp? I couldn't care less if Obama had kneeled down farther and gave the old slope a fuckin pedicure with sparkly toe nail polish.

still killing kids in your dreams ????

A

still killing kids in your dreams ????

Standard neo con technique...attack where they are weak. It was probably an unfair insertion into that thread of yours but you are such a delusional fuck and you have said so many traitorous passages that I just cannot help rub your self righteous nose in it.

You just go on thinking that you were taken advantage of by past administrations and that the people of this country owe you and your fucked up attitude is someone elses responsibility. Check this out soldier boy. There was an election. An informed public chose to stop doing stupid things with the power of our country.

Most of the problems have not magically gone away..but like someone said "either you are for The United States Of America or you are against us". You clearly want us to fail. I guess that makes it clear in which camp you reside.

Nothing new here....just typical Democrat appeasement..next he will apologize for Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Yes, when we kill tens of thousands of innocent men, women and children it's heroic, yet when someone else kills 3,000 of our innocent men, women and children, it's cowardly.

Japan started that war,, remember? America hater!

Forum List

Back