Obama calls IRS targetting outrageous

It really doesn't matter what Obama says. Nothing major will happen, because the fox is guarding the hen house. Does anyone expect Holder or anyone in the Obama Administration to suggest an independent counsel, or investigation? The only reason the extremely bias main stream media has interest in this, is because media sources were targeted too.

Obviously you live in "Bubble-land reality"

No, that would be Faux News bubble-land, and I don't watch Faux News, so, er, no!

You don't watch FOX, yet you make these statements. All the more proof of lefties only being able to follow and repeat the talking points the Democrat Party and their throne sniffers in the media

Completely different circumstances.

I wasn't aware that the 4 Americans being killed in Benghazi was fabricated by the GOP. Even Michael Moore can learn a few things from you.

Oh please, a few misspeaks do not compare to the many times OBozoBush couldn't talk himself out of a paper bag. Not only could he not form a complete sentence, he couldn't tell an old adage that has been around for years that even 10 year olds can recite.

I'm certainly no fan of GWB, I have past posts to prove that. While he was not the smartest president, he was clearly smart enough and athletic enough to fly jet fighters. Obama...a community organizer. Attack Bush's intelligence all you want, but at least unlike Obama, he released his transcripts. If Obama was anywhere near as smart as people make him out to be he would've released his transcripts.

I could keep going but I don't have time to write enough books to fill a Library.

Don't worry about not having enough time, because you don't have enough talent either.

Pos rep coming your way due to this very nice tear down of that 'Jackboot'. :clap2:

Mark Levin should be the independent special prosecutor

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Forum List

Back