Obama Chose Dishonor...Now We Will Have War

I think rather than talk about WWII we should be discussing the advantages of avoiding WWIII. Anyone want to take the position that we really should have another huge conflict that would certainly destabilize the world?

How exactly do we avoid WWIII by doing the same damn things that led to WWII?

The only reason there is ever war is because people choose it.

No idea why warmonger scum like you support it.

Last edited:
I wonder if it was 'dishonorable' to negotiate with the Soviets?

The atmosphere of partisanship creeps in to poison foreign relations just as it has crept in to destroy our federal government. Conservative partisans should remember that partisanship ends at the water's edge.

uhm, theres a lot of democrats too, who think this is a bad deal.....
But none who think it's dishonorable to negotiate. It's either an all out hatred of anything President Obama's administration does or an attitude of kill them all and let God sort it out. Either way, it's wholly irresponsible, yet typical of the contemporary American Conservative.

President Obama had to choose between dishonor and war and he chose dishonor. Now we will have war. He has dishonored U.S. allies in the Middle East, including Israel and the Persian Gulf states, by abandoning their security concerns regarding a nuclear Iran by believing that appeasing Iran is the only way to avoid war.
Let us be clear. This agreement is a total U.S. defeat and Iranian victory. It is the first step toward a new U.S. policy of containment of Iran's nuclear program.
Knowing that Obama will never attack Iran militarily and will do his best to delay Israel from attacking Iran in time will have disastrous consequences in the Middle East. Many countries in the Middle East like Qatar and Iraq will make the best terms they can with the triumphant Iran in the hope of protection from annihilation. Many others like Egypt and Turkey will gravitate to the Russians and the Chinese for military cooperation and nuclear reactors. Others like Saudi Arabia and the UAE will turn to the Pakistanis for a nuclear bomb. A new nuclear arms race has just begun.
The promise of "containing" a nuclear Iran by convincing them not to use the nuclear weapon will not work since the threat of nuclear attack will be enough for Iran to dictate oil prices, as well as controlling oil supplies to the U.S. and Europe.

Read more: Articles: Obama Chose Dishonor
Follow us: [MENTION=20123]American[/MENTION]Thinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Honor, LOL. He's worried about "HONOR", OMG. Foreign policy fail thread.

I think rather than talk about WWII we should be discussing the advantages of avoiding WWIII. Anyone want to take the position that we really should have another huge conflict that would certainly destabilize the world?

Yes, cleary I show my support for war by asking why we are following the path that leads to it.

You want to stop the US involvement in war? Then support getting us energy independent so we dont have to rely on the rest of the word to survive.

Yes, cleary I show my support for war by asking why we are following the path that leads to it.

You want to stop the US involvement in war? Then support getting us energy independent so we dont have to rely on the rest of the word to survive.

Don't take what she says seriously. The woman is batshit crazy and she is the most hated poster in the Middle East forum. If you want to see what a disgusting , lying, hateful and bigoted poster is like, read Sherris post history.
She's clearly mentally ill

Diplomacy is a choice of peace.

Refusing diplomacy is a choice of war.

Forum List

Back