Obama Chose Dishonor...Now We Will Have War

Why the fuck are we even involved in the Mid East? I wish real conservatives would wise the hell up. Since WW2, our foreign policy has been run by neocons, who cannot suck enough Israeli cock to get satiated.

Too many on the right are getting their skewed views via the usual suspects. All the proclamations that we have wonderful ally in the ME and that we must sacrifice AMERICAN LIVES to keep the "peace" in a desert land not fit for much of anything but civil wars and treating woman like slaves.

It took me a long time to get to the understanding I have now. I sincerely urge my fellow real conservatives to take a step back and ask themselves, "why do we support Israel?" If your answer stems from a religious perspective, you are hopeless. However, if you have simply been told for decades that we must ally ourselves because Israel is the only democray in the ME, there may be hope. Read THE ISRAEL LOBBY AND US FOREIGN POLICY [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Israel-Lobby-U-S-Foreign-Policy/dp/0374531501]The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy: John J. Mearsheimer, Stephen M. Walt: 9780374531508: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

I believe Obama is the worst president the US has ever been cursed with, but that truth should not cloud the reality that we have no business in the ME. How many more young Americans have to die before the majority will see that? Ron Paul is right, and all he has gotten for his honesty has been ridicule and sophistry.

Last edited:
and yet it was appeasement that led to WWII...

No, the Allies disregarding Germany's breaking of the Treaty of Versailles early the Nazi's reign led to the war.

the 'Allies' weren't all that organized....the U.S. didn't even belong to the League of Nations...

like Obama....Neville Chamberlin of England was an appeaser......Neville thought that the Treaty of Versaille was too tough on the poor Germans....so his policy was to appease them on various issues....right up to the Munich Agreement which Hitler then broke...

Chamberlin was absolutely correct.

As a direct result of the Treaty of Versaille we got the Nazis.

Its hard to predict war.

Churchill did it successfully by understanding that Hitler was a fanatic.

All of us know that Iran is run by the worst kind of fanatics--religious fanatics.

Religious fanatics are like the pinheads in the Democratic Party---they believe they are justified in any lie to further their ends...which are inherently justified.

Only, ayatollahs are even crazier, and more fanatic than pinheaded Democrats....if that's possible.

Barack Obama will oversee the acquisition of a nuclear bomb by ayatollahs--lunatic ayatollahs-- by the time he leaves office. You pinheads in New England better hope they don't slip in a dirty bomb for New York, Boston, Washington.

But, Obama gets peace in his administration.

Bu....bu...bu.... they are muslims and muslims are good.

I wonder if it was 'dishonorable' to negotiate with the Soviets?

The atmosphere of partisanship creeps in to poison foreign relations just as it has crept in to destroy our federal government. Conservative partisans should remember that partisanship ends at the water's edge.

The Soviet Union was not a theocracy.

Why the fuck are we even involved in the Mid East? I wish real conservatives would wise the hell up. Since WW2, our foreign policy has been run by neocons, who cannot suck enough Israeli cock to get satiated.

Too many on the right are getting their skewed views via the usual suspects. All the proclamations that we have wonderful ally in the ME and that we must sacrifice AMERICAN LIVES to keep the "peace" in a desert land not fit for much of anything but civil wars and treating woman like slaves.

It took me a long time to get to the understanding I have now. I sincerely urge my fellow real conservatives to take a step back and ask themselves, "why do we support Israel?" If your answer stems from a religious perspective, you are hopeless. However, if you have simply been told for decades that we must ally ourselves because Israel is the only democray in the ME, there may be hope. Read THE ISRAEL LOBBY AND US FOREIGN POLICY The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy: John J. Mearsheimer, Stephen M. Walt: 9780374531508: Amazon.com: Books

I believe Obama is the worst president the US has ever been cursed with, but that truth should not cloud the reality that we have no business in the ME. How many more young Americans have to die before the majority will see that? Ron Paul is right, and all he has gotten for his honesty has been ridicule and sophistry.

Amen to most of that, after the last two wars in third world shitholes to protect nothing more than the petro-dollar you would think that these damned war hawks would have cooled their jets at least a little bit, oh well, good thing there are less bloodthirsty people running things at the moment.

No, the Allies disregarding Germany's breaking of the Treaty of Versailles early the Nazi's reign led to the war.

the 'Allies' weren't all that organized....the U.S. didn't even belong to the League of Nations...

like Obama....Neville Chamberlin of England was an appeaser......Neville thought that the Treaty of Versaille was too tough on the poor Germans....so his policy was to appease them on various issues....right up to the Munich Agreement which Hitler then broke...

Chamberlin was absolutely correct.

As a direct result of the Treaty of Versaille we got the Nazis.

Sallow is absolutely correct. The Nazi's came to power because Germany knew they were being punished for World War I. The reperations that were scheduled in the treaty and subsequent punitive conferences, were unsustainable and drove Germany's inflation into the 1,000 percent range for a number of years. Adolf and his gang of child molesters spoke of Germany's right to lead the world and of Aryan (the German race) supremecy.

I believe that Iran is led by a group of psychopaths similar to Adolf and his group. Will they live up to the treaty that John Kerry is heralding as our new 'shining hope'? No, because unlike Reagan, Kerry does not understand the concept of 'trust, but verify.' And in the START treaties it is NOT the UN that does the verification, it is our own inspectors.

North Korea and Iran are butt buddies. Clinton gave Kim Jong Ill billions of dollars in food and fuel and then found out that he went back on his promise not to pursue nuclear weapons. President Clinton had left office by that time and it wasn't his problem. Barry is looking for a 'legacy' since his signature health care bill is a debacle and he can't get anything else done. He has no concern what so ever with what happens on the next President's watch.

John Kerry should hold up the treaty and proclaim "Peace in our time!" It's the same thing...

Not really, but please continue making up your own version of history where bloody conflict is preferable to diplomacy.

since when has appeasement ever worked when dealing with bloody dictators....? :cuckoo:

Can't you even type the word "diplomacy"? Is the entire concept beyond you? Do you want a list of wars that didn't happen? According to Bushco, Israel should have been a smoking crater years ago but somehow it just has not happened yet. Just admit you like to see big pretty explosions and a big body count and love the "glory" of war.

I got your mail by mistake --

tumblr_mc1s8yvmoC1rzehvpo1_500.jpg

It took me a long time to get to the understanding I have now. I sincerely urge my fellow real conservatives to take a step back and ask themselves, "why do we support Israel?" If your answer stems from a religious perspective, you are hopeless. However, if you have simply been told for decades that we must ally ourselves because Israel is the only democray in the ME, there may be hope. Read THE ISRAEL LOBBY AND US FOREIGN POLICY The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy: John J. Mearsheimer, Stephen M. Walt: 9780374531508: Amazon.com: Books

why is it so many quislings think we have no justification for helping an ally that believes in freedom and democracy....?

why is it so many quislings think that Obama holding hands with a self-delcared destroyer is going to result in peace and prosperity.....?

:cuckoo:

why is it so many quislings think we have no justification for helping an ally that believes in freedom and democracy....?

why is it so many quislings think that Obama holding hands with a self-delcared destroyer is going to result in peace and prosperity.....?

:cuckoo:

Ten years ago I would have said exactly the same thing. I nearly volunteered for duty right after 9/11, but concluded that my familial responsibilities should take precedence over my patriotic fervor.

It's not easy learning that everything you once considered truth, is in fact not so. So your response neither surprises nor offends me.

Amen to most of that, after the last two wars in third world shitholes to protect nothing more than the petro-dollar you would think that these damned war hawks would have cooled their jets at least a little bit, oh well, good thing there are less bloodthirsty people running things at the moment.

try to focus here.....we're not talking about those shitty wars.....we're talking about the nulclear armanment of a terrorist country....

The atmosphere of partisanship creeps in to poison foreign relations just as it has crept in to destroy our federal government. Conservative partisans should remember that partisanship ends at the water's edge.

I remember the "Duck and Cover" drills we had in school. Lived through them for several years.

I remember people constructing "Fallout Shelters" all over town. In the nicest neighborhoods and in the 'burbs as well.

I grew up with the ever-present possibility of a Nuclear Holocaust.

It was real.

And what did dimocrap scum do about it? Nothing. They appeased, they caved, they tried MAD (Mutual Assured Destruction) we made DOZENS of movies about it, some of which are classics to this day.

And what did dimocrap scum do about it?

When they were in office, they caved, they groveled, they got on their knees and begged.

And when Patriotic Americans were in office (Republicans) they filled the airwaves with tales of terror, made movies about how "We're Gonna Fucking Die!".

They wrote op-eds about how we should just leave the commies alone and maybe they'd leave us alone.

They talked about co-existence, they talked about learning to live with communism, they talked about deterrence and MAD and....

They talked. And they talked

And then we got a REAL man in office who told the dimocrap scum to go suck a dick. Which is the ONE THING they do well.

And in a matter of a few years, he defeated the most evil empire in the history of man.

More evil snd more powerful than Nazi Germany. They had enslaved more people than Rome and Persia combined. And they were arrogant.

Republicans defeated them. And I'm telling you RIGHT FUCKING NOW..... With dimocrap scum fighting us the whole way.

Easy. Know how?

We stood up to them. I know that's something you can't envision, something you could never see yourself doing..... But Reagan stood up to them and told them flat out...... You fuck with me and we will turn your entire Country into a mass grave.

And you know what else? He fucking meant it.

So you know what dimocrap scum? Go back to worrying about whether men who fuck other men should be able to marry one another.

Go back to worrying about whether a woman should have the right to kill her unborn child (which your mothers should have done for you) or what Pop Culture Icon is fucking what other deviant Pop Culture Icon

Leave National Defense to Men. Real Men.

Now do us all a favor and make me a fucking sandwich, bitches

The Soviet Union was not a theocracy.
But they posed a genuine threat to our way of life. They certainly weren't a theocracy, but they were more dangerous in a tangible way than Iran is today.

Obama Chose Dishonor...Now We Will Have War

You neo-cons are dishonorable with that type of nonsense have. Just shut up.

try to focus here.....we're not talking about those shitty wars.....we're talking about the nulclear armanment of a terrorist country....

HMMM It seems like the only country invading other countries is us.

Conservatives want a war, period, anything that happens that delays the day that death rains down on the Iranian public is a horrible thing in their book. There is no reason for so many to die simply because a bunch of hardliners in three different countries are thirsty for the blood of innocents.

and yet it was appeasement that led to WWII...

It was both...

Hitler learned of the spinelessness of the Allies when he violated the Treaty in several diverse and significant ways and when the Allies did nothing in response.

Hitler learned of the spinelessness of the Allies when he threw his Condor Legion into Spain without slapping him about the ears for that foreign intervention.

Hitler learned of the spinelessness of the Allies when he undertook the Anshluss with Austria and the Allies did nothing in response.

Hitler learned that the spineless Allies would do almost anything to appease him and to avoid war when those cowards allowed Hitler to break up Czechoslovakia; taking the Sudetenland and all state-of-the-art frontier defenses.

Hitler learned that the spineless Allies would do almost anything to appease him and to avoid war when Hitler took what was left of Rump-Czechoslovakia and the Allies did nothing to stop him.

After all that...

Between the Treaty Violations and Foreign Interventions and Appeasement that Hitler was able to execute without any substantive blowback...

He figured it would be safe to grab Poland, too - especially if he divided the blame between himself and the Communists in Russia...

For once, he was wrong, but Timidity and Appeasement both had a strong hand in giving him the impression that he could get away with it...

The world then paid a frightful and terrible price for that Timidity and Appeasement, yes?

Last edited:
I think rather than talk about WWII we should be discussing the advantages of avoiding WWIII. Anyone want to take the position that we really should have another huge conflict that would certainly destabilize the world?

Forum List

Back