Obama closes national mall to americans but allows illegals to have rally there!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The govt has the gall to say it's because of the FIRST AMENDMENT rights that illegal invaders have!!!!

Park Service OKs immigration reform rally on 'closed' National Mall - Washington Times

October 7, 2013

The National Park Service is allowing an immigration reform rally to go on as planned Tuesday on the National Mall, even though it’s closed due to the federal shutdown.

Susana Flores, a spokesperson for the “Camino Americano: March for Immigration Reform,” confirmed that the Park Service will allow the event to take place under the group’s rights granted by the First Amendment, the Washington Examiner reported.

Several members of Congress are expected to attend the rally, including House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, California Democrat, and Sen. Robert Menendez, New Jersey Democrat.

It just keeps getting crazier every day with this nutter in the WH. Why aren't the useless repubs screaming about nonsense like this?

I'd say this is the craziest thing i ever heard of but CA just gave illegals the right to practice law!!

The govt has the gall to say it's because of the FIRST AMENDMENT rights that illegal invaders have!!!!

Park Service OKs immigration reform rally on 'closed' National Mall - Washington Times

October 7, 2013

The National Park Service is allowing an immigration reform rally to go on as planned Tuesday on the National Mall, even though it’s closed due to the federal shutdown.

Susana Flores, a spokesperson for the “Camino Americano: March for Immigration Reform,” confirmed that the Park Service will allow the event to take place under the group’s rights granted by the First Amendment, the Washington Examiner reported.

Several members of Congress are expected to attend the rally, including House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, California Democrat, and Sen. Robert Menendez, New Jersey Democrat.
I think it is wonderful that immigrants will have a chance to hold a rally on the National Mall. If it pisses you wingnuts off I am all for it.

October 7, 2013

They probably just figured you wouldn't be able to keep them out. Hell they broke the law to get in the country, what makes you think a few barrycades would keep em out.

So you're happy that people that broke the law can rally??? What is wrong with you?

We have a racist and traitor in our WH. Illegals have NO RIGHTS. The idea they do is absurd.

So you're happy that people that broke the law can rally??? What is wrong with you?

I suppose I could have taking the time to type out that it was a sarcastic remark, but my fingers were tired.

[

They probably just figured you wouldn't be able to keep them out. Hell they broke the law to get in the country, what makes you think a few barrycades would keep em out.

A real president would send troops in to shoot these criminal invaders. That's what rand paul and ted cruz should say. Sure - the controlled media would crucify them, but so what?. No american really believes foreigners have a right to invade america and demand citizenship.

Pop23 wrote:
Faith, Hope and Love are some good things he gave us
and the greatest is Love

Ron sez:
What a wonderful bibical passage. However, reading the majority of wingnut posts on this board I see very little evidence of Love but a lot of evidence of hate. I have no proof but I suspect many who are letting their hatred flow would loudly and proudly claim they are Christians and that the urging of Obama's demise in no way contradicts the teachings of Christ.

Pop23 wrote:
and the greatest is Love

Ron sez:
What a wonderful bibical passage. However, reading the majority of wingnut posts on this board I see very little evidence of Love but a lot of evidence of hate.

Hate? HAHAHA. That's the word for these illegals. All non-whites hate all whites and america is crazy to let any mexicans live here.

Pop23 wrote:
and the greatest is Love

Ron sez:
What a wonderful bibical passage. However, reading the majority of wingnut posts on this board I see very little evidence of Love but a lot of evidence of hate. I have no proof but I suspect many who are letting their hatred flow would loudly and proudly claim they are Christians and that the urging of Obama's demise in no way contradicts the teachings of Christ.

Sorry dude, I'm all for legal immigration, people willing to break the rules place themselves in front of those trying to legally enter. That is whats not Christian.

1. We have a right to control our borders and make laws
2. WE control rather someone can become a citizen.

As long as they do it legally they can become citizens. Why on earth do they come to America instead of bettering their own country shows that they offer nothing to this nation.

We have a racist and traitor in our WH. Illegals have NO RIGHTS. The idea they do is absurd.

one day, when you read the Constitution, you will understand that even illegal aliens have rights in the USA.

Apparently more than WWII vets

It is curious why past shutdowns never closed open air monuments?

Any thought on that?

Thing that make you go hmmmmmmm

Forum List

Back