Obama closes national mall to americans but allows illegals to have rally there!!!

[ Ronald Reagan let millions of them into Califonia when the current President was just a teenager.

Ronald Reagan?s Biggest Mistake ? According to Reagan Himself | Conservative Heritage Times

I know that, you moron, and i'll never forgive reagan for doing that.

That was Reagan's biggest regret. He made a mistake by believing democrats when they said amnesty was one time and one time only. Anyone who believes a democrat today is an outright fool.

[ Ronald Reagan let millions of them into Califonia when the current President was just a teenager.

Ronald Reagan?s Biggest Mistake ? According to Reagan Himself | Conservative Heritage Times

That was Reagan's biggest regret. He made a mistake by believing democrats when they said amnesty was one time and one time only. Anyone who believes a democrat today is an outright fool.

I don't think it was that innocent. Reagan simply took a huge bribe from the illegal alien lobby - meaning the mexican govt. They all do it.

[

Really? If that's the truth, then why has Obama deported more illegals than Jr. ever thought about?

He hasn't you idiot. Do you have a shred of evidence to support your claim that he has? Obozo isn't deporting anyone.

Remember, this is a president with two illegal alien relative living in america and he won't even deport them!!!

Here's my link to say he did..................................

Obama Has Deported More Immigrants Than Bush - Nicole Allan - The Atlantic

Where's your link to say he didn't?

BTW.................if you Google "deportation", "Obama" and "Bush Jr.", you're going to get a lot of links that show Obama has deported more illegals than Jr. ever thought about.

But.................keep spewing the same talking points your GOP overlords have commanded you to speak.

Sucks being a puppet, doesn't it?

My guess is that you did not really know that, you dunce. Just like you did not know that Obama has deported more illegal aliens than his predecessor. One day the adults here are going to get tired of drumming facts through your thick head.

Last edited:
[

Really? If that's the truth, then why has Obama deported more illegals than Jr. ever thought about?

He hasn't you idiot. Do you have a shred of evidence to support your claim that he has? Obozo isn't deporting anyone.

Remember, this is a president with two illegal alien relative living in america and he won't even deport them!!!

Here's my link to say he did..................................

Obama Has Deported More Immigrants Than Bush - Nicole Allan - The Atlantic

Where's your link to say he didn't?

BTW.................if you Google "deportation", "Obama" and "Bush Jr.", you're going to get a lot of links that show Obama has deported more illegals than Jr. ever thought about.

But.................keep spewing the same talking points your GOP overlords have commanded you to speak.

Sucks being a puppet, doesn't it?

Howdy Doody was way more intelligent than him.

That was Reagan's biggest regret. He made a mistake by believing democrats when they said amnesty was one time and one time only. Anyone who believes a democrat today is an outright fool.[/

As if there is sound reason to believe a Republican? Frankly, neither are credible in this era.

How do you think of this plan?

1. Give amnesty to illegals that have a record of working or going to school the past 5 years. Children under 18 get to stay with them.
2. Deport all illegals that are part of a gang or has a history of crime.
3. Put in place a fine of 10,000 dollars per illegal after this for the employer.
4. Pass a educational section of this bill with 20 billion dollars to educate the children.
5. 5,000 more Ice agents for our borders and 1,000 more people to handle the back log of illegals towards civilizenship.

Would this be fair?

Yanno..................there are bad people on either side of the aisle, but I happen to think that those who would intentionally shut down the government (as well as try to hurt the credit of this nation) are the bad guys.

Sorry, but the GOP and the Tea Baggers are the bad guys. The Tea Baggers for being extremist idiots, and the GOP for letting the Tea Baggers lead them around by the noses.

But..................to be fair...........................the Tea Baggers and the GOP are only doing what their corporate overlords are telling them to do. The Dems seem to fight greed a lot better than the Reps.

1. Give amnesty to illegals that have a record of working or going to school the past 5 years. Children under 18 get to stay with them.
3. Put in place a fine of 10,000 dollars per illegal after this for the employer.
4. Pass a educational section of this bill with 20 billion dollars to educate the children.
5. 5,000 more Ice agents for our borders and 1,000 more people to handle the back log of illegals towards civilizenship.

Would this be fair?

One caveat. Make it mandatory that all businesses use E Verify. While not fool proof it is a better system than a paper I-9 file.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=75bce2e261405110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCRD

In the NWO, 'Old America' must go. The Globalist Elites are currently in the process of shredding our Constitution. Everything 'Old' must go. They can't allow American Citizens to be free anymore. The United States is their final obstacle. This current President is just their puppet. He's doing what he was put in there to do...Destroy it all.

Would this be fair?

uranidiot. On every street corner you can buy forged documents that "prove" you have a job or are in school. Obozo will just accept these documents no matter how phony they look.

Your other ideas are equally stupid. You don't seem to understand that things don't work as planned.

Yanno..................there are bad people on either side of the aisle, but I happen to think that those who would intentionally shut down the government (as well as try to hurt the credit of this nation) are the bad guys.

Sorry, but the GOP and the Tea Baggers are the bad guys. The Tea Baggers for being extremist idiots, and the GOP for letting the Tea Baggers lead them around by the noses.

But..................to be fair...........................the Tea Baggers and the GOP are only doing what their corporate overlords are telling them to do. The Dems seem to fight greed a lot better than the Reps.

Well then, you're a fool. Shutting down the federal govt is a great idea. They can't do anything right. They don't even try to. Repubs should have stuck by their guns and said NO MORE DEBT.

Well then, you're a fool. Shutting down the federal govt is a great idea. They can't do anything right. They don't even try to. Repubs should have stuck by their guns and said NO MORE DEBT.

The RW should do it again, then....how about in late summer 2014? :D

The RW should do it again, then....how about in late summer 2014? :D

Actually, it's coming around again as the government is only funded until January, and the debt ceiling is only continued until Feb.

I think the American public is intelligent enough to remember something for 10 months, even if the GOP thinks they can't.

Sorry..................but this is on the GOP, and they're going to screw it up again, forever tarnishing their name (as well as their position of power).

Pop23 wrote:
Faith, Hope and Love are some good things he gave us
and the greatest is Love

Ron sez:
What a wonderful bibical passage. However, reading the majority of wingnut posts on this board I see very little evidence of Love but a lot of evidence of hate.

Hate? HAHAHA. That's the word for these illegals. All non-whites hate all whites and america is crazy to let any mexicans live here.

The fact is that YOU are crazy for spewing this kind of psychotic hate speech. Any sane person in America would be happy to welcome 100 hard working immigrants in place of each hateful degenerate like you.

How stupid can you be? Shutting down the Government for 15 days took billions of dollars out of the economy.

How stupid can you be? Shutting down the Government for 15 days took billions of dollars out of the economy.

Actually, shutting down the government cost the United States economy around 24 BILLION dollars.

I wonder how the GOP can say they are "fiscally conservative" (meaning they try to save money) when they burned a whole pile of it in just over 2 weeks?

I hope Cruz is hung by the GOP for being such an idiot and ends up in the nether regions of politics like Sarah Palin is going.

Oh..................wait..........................Sarah Palin (the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil) is leading Cruz to her own little piece of political exile.

I hope he runs to her fast.

Actually, shutting down the government cost the United States economy around 24 BILLION dollars.

I wonder how the GOP can say they are "fiscally conservative" (meaning they try to save money) when they burned a whole pile of it in just over 2 weeks?

I hope Cruz is hung by the GOP for being such an idiot and ends up in the nether regions of politics like Sarah Palin is going.

Oh..................wait..........................Sarah Palin (the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil) is leading Cruz to her own little piece of political exile.

I hope he runs to her fast.

I couldn't agree more. When I read the article on how much the shutdown actually cost the economy, it amazed me that such political posturing and irresponsibility could be allowed to have such aserious financial impact. Maybe this time next year Cruz will be moose hunting somewhere in Alaska, and getting spoofed on Saturday Night Live by George Lopez...lol.

Forum List

Back