Obama closes national mall to americans but allows illegals to have rally there!!!

Hate? HAHAHA. That's the word for these illegals. All non-whites hate all whites and america is crazy to let any mexicans live here.

you are an asshole.....what has been said by many here about you is not an exaggeration...hey fuckhead how about all the Mexicans born here and many who have fought in all our wars?.....are you really that much of a piece of shit?.....of course you are....your the guy who thinks Obama sets the Stamp prices and runs the PO.....not only are you a racist fuck you are a dumbass too....

As long as they do it legally they can become citizens. Why on earth do they come to America instead of bettering their own country shows that they offer nothing to this nation.

Yes indeed. Illegals are the trash of their home countries. The losers and criminals and illiterates who can't make it. They are a drag on the economy whatever country they go to and we are crazy to let them live here.

you dont know many Illegals do ya?...... what i find funny speedo is you cant back up the bullshit you spew.....most Illegals know more about this Country than you do.....what "informed" American does not know that the President does not set Stamp prices and does not run the Post Office?.....i know one.....

[you dont know many Illegals do ya?...... what i find funny speedo is you cant back up the bullshit you spew.....most Illegals know more about this Country than you do.....

Hey stupid. Illegals are the dregs of mexico. If they had skills, they'd stay in mexico and do fine.

[you dont know many Illegals do ya?...... what i find funny speedo is you cant back up the bullshit you spew.....most Illegals know more about this Country than you do.....

Hey stupid. Illegals are the dregs of mexico. If they had skills, they'd stay in mexico and do fine.

like i said craphead....you have never met a Mexican have ya?....by the way....we are still waiting in the thread you started about the PO to show proof that Obama sets the stamp prices.....you kinda left that thread rather abruptly......pussies usually do that....

[never met a Mexican have ya?....by the way....we are still waiting in the thread you started about the PO to show proof that Obama sets the stamp prices.....you kinda left that thread rather abruptly......pussies usually do that....

The board notes you avoided the issue and made a personal attack. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

Can anyone explain why repubs are not howling about this?? This is so brazenly wrong of obozo but repubs let it slide. I suppose the gutless cowards are skeered of offending the illegal invaders that are destroying america.

It just keeps getting crazier every day with this nutter in the WH. Why aren't the useless repubs screaming about nonsense like this?

Who else had permits prior to the shutdown?

I mean, what other groups have been told that although they were given a permit prior to the shutdown, they will not be having a rally.

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

It just keeps getting crazier every day with this nutter in the WH. Why aren't the useless repubs screaming about nonsense like this?

Who else had permits prior to the shutdown?

I mean, what other groups have been told that although they were given a permit prior to the shutdown, they will not be having a rally.

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Please explain why the open air monuments were not closed during the last government shut down

Your permit argument will not hold water.

[never met a Mexican have ya?....by the way....we are still waiting in the thread you started about the PO to show proof that Obama sets the stamp prices.....you kinda left that thread rather abruptly......pussies usually do that....

The board notes you avoided the issue and made a personal attack. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

oh the board notes it?.....the board has also noted in the past that your a fucking jerk.....how is that for a personal attack?....

The govt has the gall to say it's because of the FIRST AMENDMENT rights that illegal invaders have!!!!

Where did you come up with illegal invaders?

HAHAHA. So now you dems object to telling the truth.??

I am not a Democrat. You do realize someone who immigrates here through immigration is not an illegal invader. They did not sneak across the border, not pay taxes & live off government like an illegal invader does & want amnesty. They studied & passed INS tests, background checks, paid their fees, taxes & are real US citizens. They are most likely in demand highly skilled & educated workers paying taxes making our lives better.

Last edited:
33ki.jpg

immigration-cartoon.jpg

b8z2.png

illegalaliensfuckyou.jpg

Oye gringo, América pertenece a nosotros, usted nos paga para estar aquí.​

Yes that is if their children know how to suck a good dick ....... literally.

Why not reform the government of mexico??? A people need to work hard to reform and fix the problems.

33ki.jpg

immigration-cartoon.jpg

b8z2.png

illegalaliensfuckyou.jpg

Really? I guess you missed the news that Obama has deported more illegals than Jr. ever thought about.

I also guess you missed the news that illegal immigration has DROPPED under Obama.

But............good try at spewing the right wing bullshit................................

The govt has the gall to say it's because of the FIRST AMENDMENT rights that illegal invaders have!!!!

Park Service OKs immigration reform rally on 'closed' National Mall - Washington Times

October 7, 2013

The National Park Service is allowing an immigration reform rally to go on as planned Tuesday on the National Mall, even though it’s closed due to the federal shutdown.

Susana Flores, a spokesperson for the “Camino Americano: March for Immigration Reform,” confirmed that the Park Service will allow the event to take place under the group’s rights granted by the First Amendment, the Washington Examiner reported.

Several members of Congress are expected to attend the rally, including House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, California Democrat, and Sen. Robert Menendez, New Jersey Democrat.

so how again is that Obama's fault ??? so its Obama's fault for allowing them 1st amendment rights .... isn't that special ... you republicans are repub-lie-tards there's no doubting about it now ...

Park Service OKs immigration reform rally on 'closed' National Mall - Washington Times

October 7, 2013

The National Park Service is allowing an immigration reform rally to go on as planned Tuesday on the National Mall, even though it’s closed due to the federal shutdown.

Susana Flores, a spokesperson for the “Camino Americano: March for Immigration Reform,” confirmed that the Park Service will allow the event to take place under the group’s rights granted by the First Amendment, the Washington Examiner reported.

Several members of Congress are expected to attend the rally, including House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, California Democrat, and Sen. Robert Menendez, New Jersey Democrat.

so how again is that Obama's fault ??? so its Obama's fault for allowing them 1st amendment rights .... isn't that special ... you republicans are repub-lie-tards there's no doubting about it now ...

Please explain why this administration has closed the open air monuments to the public when the same were NOT closed to the public during the previous shut down.

Inflicting maximum pain appears the motive. I've heard no other explanation.

Your argument fails to hold water.

[

I am not a Democrat. You do realize someone who immigrates here through immigration is not an illegal invader. They did not sneak across the border, not pay taxes & live off government like an illegal invader does & want amnesty. They studied & passed INS tests, background checks, paid their fees, taxes & are real US citizens. They are most likely in demand highly skilled & educated workers paying taxes making our lives better.

HUH??? We're not talking about naturalized citizens, you idiot. These people rallying are illegal invaders demanding citizenship!!! It's insane to even consider it.

Really? I guess you missed the news that Obama has deported more illegals than Jr. ever thought about.

HAHAHA. You don't have a shred of evidence to support that claim. It's just something obozo says. Fact is Obozo has TWO illegal alien relatives in america, one on welfare and the other a convicted drunk driver. He won't deport either! He's not deporting anyone, you moron.

Hey stupid. Illegals have no rights. You illegally invade mexico and demand your rights and see how that works.

33ki.jpg

immigration-cartoon.jpg

b8z2.png

illegalaliensfuckyou.jpg

I also guess you missed the news that illegal immigration has DROPPED under Obama.

But............good try at spewing the right wing bullshit................................

is that what they are telling you?......around here it has never stopped......we just had a few reports its back up again and is steadily rising...and has been for most of this year.....

Forum List

Back