Obama committed treason by allowing China to spy on us and steal intellectual property right with no repercussions

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Is it because China was paying off the corrupt OBAMA administration?

OBAMA allowed China to absolutely eat our lunch and we are very compromised in our national security because of the corrupt OBAMA administration.

China steals technology from US firms. What did Obama do? Dick.

All of Western leaders who allowed this to happen are at fault. Same with police agencies who didn't sound the alarm and apply resources to the issue.

The Communists still get away with so much as leaders listen to businesses who tell them not to upset the poor communists. It's a violation of any leaders responsibilities to allow the Communists to endanger their nations national security.

You don’t like capitalism? If they are stealing why did our corporations continue doing business with them? They must have not cared....

Is it because China was paying off the corrupt OBAMA administration?

OBAMA allowed China to absolutely eat our lunch and we are very compromised in our national security because of the corrupt OBAMA administration.

China steals technology from US firms. What did Obama do? Dick.
China has been usurping our intellectual property long before Obama and we don't know whether Trump has had any luck with that. He as said that he is not going to pursue that China trade problem since he has too much on his plate right now and the Chinese are buying soybeans (maybe).

"China — speaking about China, the trade deal means less to me now than it did when I made it. When I made it, it was a great deal. But they’re — they’re setting records. Yesterday was a record corn day. They purchased more corn than any order ever, and that went on for two or three days. And soy beans and all. But it just means much less to me. Can you understand that? It just means much less to me."
My understanding, based on Trump's constant misstatements, is that he isn't getting anywhere with the Chinese and
it is ok since they are buying soybeans.

Someone said Clinton is the one who GAVE away military and scientific technology in the greatest amounts. That wouldn't surprise me. And I'm sure Obama followed suit.

Clinton did a lot more than that. He also demolished our military and government intelligence agencies so that he could have a budget surplus
Don't be so sure about Obama. What I am sure about is that Obama got us out of the great recession.

Forum List

Back