Obama commutted Bradley Manning's sentence

Awesome! I have no interest in mannings mental illness but what he did was of great patriotic duty to expose war crimes committed by the US!
He got soldiers killed and hurt national security. He deserves a dirt nap and I suspect will have one soon.
He exposed war crimes he deserves medal

If he/she/it had vetted the intelligence and only exposed illegal activity I would have no issue but instead Manning did a 700,000+ document data dump of unvetted classified material and in so doing outed the names and locations of hundreds of Afghan confidential informants against AQ and the Taliban, that is called treason.

WikiLeaks Reportedly Outs100s of Afghan Informants
0Comments

Jul 28, 2010 5:31 AM EDT

Hundreds of Afghan civilians who worked as informants for the U.S. military have been put at risk by WikiLeaks' publication of more than 90,000 classified intelligence reports which name and in many cases locate the individuals, The Times newspaper reported Wednesday.

Click here to see The Times article, but note, it's behind a subscription firewall.

WikiLeaks Reportedly Outs 100s of AfghanInformants

Manning is safer in prison.

Manning is going to be one more dead tranny. Suicide is popular among the freaks and no one questions it.
Please exercise decorum in your language. Most Americans, I hope, would reject your hate speech.
You can shove your "decorum" up your fag asshole!
The best part is 'it' will be walking around in public without any security to help 'it'.
At least in prison 'it' had a chance of staying alive.
On the 'outside' 'it's' chances of living a year could be fucking ZERO!!!!!!
Trust the fag Obama to end his pathetic presidency by committing treason by commuting a traitor.

Awesome! I have no interest in mannings mental illness but what he did was of great patriotic duty to expose war crimes committed by the US!
He got soldiers killed and hurt national security. He deserves a dirt nap and I suspect will have one soon.
No, he deserves metal. Right to the brain pan.
The nazis tried the whole only taking orders shit it dont work. You fight for the war criminals Bush and Obama you are just as guilty.

If he/she/it had vetted the intelligence and only exposed illegal activity I would have no issue but instead Manning did a 700,000+ document data dump of unvetted classified material and in so doing outed the names and locations of hundreds of Afghan confidential informants against AQ and the Taliban, that is called treason.

0Comments

Hundreds of Afghan civilians who worked as informants for the U.S. military have been put at risk by WikiLeaks' publication of more than 90,000 classified intelligence reports which name and in many cases locate the individuals, The Times newspaper reported Wednesday.

Click here to see The Times article, but note, it's behind a subscription firewall.

He gave it to wikileaks manning leaked nothing wikileaks did

0Comments

Are you deranged? He leaked it to wikileaks genius.

Make sure you make that point to the hundreds of those he outed. If they are still alive that is.

That POS should have been charged with treason and executed.

You lefty assholes need a reality check big fucking time.

0Comments

He gave it to them yep. Dont commit war crimes got nothing for wikileaks too release!

Make sure you make that point to the hundreds of those he outed. If they are still alive that is.

That POS should have been charged with treason and executed.

You lefty assholes need a reality check big fucking time.

Bradley Manning is one of the most treasonous people in American history. He actually deserved the death penalty for what he did and if we still lived in the 1950s, no doubt he would have gotten that.

I am speechless over what this piece of shit president has done. While the left melts down over Trump's tweets and inauguration, this shit stain pardons the worst traitor in most of our lifetimes. ANY credible claim Obama might have had as even a half-way-decent president is GONE. This man truly hates and loathes America, just like the leftist scum who support him.

The nazis tried the whole only taking orders shit it dont work. You fight for the war criminals Bush and Obama you are just as guilty.
I have my morals, you have yours. To me you are an oxygen thief.

That's a pretty mentally retarded statement.

He aided the enemy that was the big charge against him he also violated the espionage act by leaking the documents to wikileaks.

(a)Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person, or publishes, or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States any classified information—
(1)
concerning the nature, preparation, or use of any code, cipher, or cryptographic system of the United States or any foreign government; or
(2)
concerning the design, construction, use, maintenance, or repair of any device, apparatus, or appliance used or prepared or planned for use by the United States or any foreign government for cryptographic or communication intelligence purposes; or
(3)
concerning the communication intelligence activities of the United States or any foreign government; or
(4)
obtained by the processes of communication intelligence from the communications of any foreign government, knowing the same to have been obtained by such processes—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

18 U.S. Code § 798 - Disclosure of classified information

It wasn’t necessary to prove he intended to have those documents published in the first place but the assertion that he released them to wikileaks without intending to have them published is too laughable for words.

It is better for the American people who fund their military to know what is being done in their name. A democracy is only as sick as its secrets.

If the freak show had not done a data dump and actually vetted the intel she/he/it was releasing to only expose illegal activity I would have no issue, that is not what he/she/it did, instead they did a data dump and outted confidential informants against terrorists and in so doing gave aid and comfort to the enemy, hopefully Trump will pardon whoever puts a bullet in that treasonous freaks head.
She tried to report war crimes to superiors but was told to shut-up. She is an American heroine.

He/she/it outted confidential informants against AQ, end of.
Manning exposed American war crimes including murder and torture. The history books have more data because of Manning and the American people, including the parents who raised the torturers and murderers should be outraged at the actions of their sons and fellow Americans.

0Comments

WikiLeaks Reportedly Outs 100s of Afghan Informants

No, outing war crimes by Americans and their hired rats is called whistleblowing. Manning is the equivalent of Germans who were called traitors by the Nazis for resisting the regime of war criminals.

breaking new..

what an asshole. all this talk about russia and leaks and you commute the sentence of someone who stole government secrets who then gave them to someone who released them?

It's Chelsea Manning, and it's welcome news. A little late tho.

Murder is theoretically against the law but people whom think as you do get medals for killing children and civilians.

0Comments

He gave it to them yep. Dont commit war crimes got nothing for wikileaks too release!

Except he didn't just leak intelligence related to illegal activity on the part of the US military he did a data dump of 700,000+ documents which contained the names and locations of hundreds of Afghan confidential informants against AQ and the Taliban, that is giving aid and comfort to the enemy any way you slice it.

That's a pretty mentally retarded statement.

He aided the enemy that was the big charge against him he also violated the espionage act by leaking the documents to wikileaks.

(a)Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person, or publishes, or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States any classified information—
(1)
concerning the nature, preparation, or use of any code, cipher, or cryptographic system of the United States or any foreign government; or
(2)
concerning the design, construction, use, maintenance, or repair of any device, apparatus, or appliance used or prepared or planned for use by the United States or any foreign government for cryptographic or communication intelligence purposes; or
(3)
concerning the communication intelligence activities of the United States or any foreign government; or
(4)
obtained by the processes of communication intelligence from the communications of any foreign government, knowing the same to have been obtained by such processes—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

18 U.S. Code § 798 - Disclosure of classified information

It wasn’t necessary to prove he intended to have those documents published in the first place but the assertion that he released them to wikileaks without intending to have them published is too laughable for words.

Not to mention those that may have died because of what that POS did.

He also put troops in harms way.

They should have charged him with treason and executed that sorry bastard.

Murder is theoretically against the law but people whom think as you do get medals for killing children and civilians.

People who think as you do need a reality check. You are disgusting.

If the freak show had not done a data dump and actually vetted the intel she/he/it was releasing to only expose illegal activity I would have no issue, that is not what he/she/it did, instead they did a data dump and outted confidential informants against terrorists and in so doing gave aid and comfort to the enemy, hopefully Trump will pardon whoever puts a bullet in that treasonous freaks head.
She tried to report war crimes to superiors but was told to shut-up. She is an American heroine.

He/she/it outted confidential informants against AQ, end of.
Manning exposed American war crimes including murder and torture. The history books have more data because of Manning and the American people, including the parents who raised the torturers and murderers should be outraged at the actions of their sons and fellow Americans.

0Comments

WikiLeaks Reportedly Outs 100s of Afghan Informants

No, outing war crimes by Americans and their hired rats is called whistleblowing. Manning is the equivalent of Germans who were called traitors by the Nazis for resisting the regime of war criminals.

Not when it gets people killed or put in harms way you dumbass.

Forum List

Back