Obama Considering Refugee Status for Hondurans

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
It just keeps getting worse.....BO's plan to 'stem the flow'....

Hoping to stem the recent surge of migrants at the Southwest border, the Obama administration is considering whether to allow hundreds of minors and young adults from Honduras into the United States without making the dangerous trek through Mexico, according to a draft of the proposal.

If approved, the plan would direct the government to screen thousands of children and youths in Honduras to see if they can enter the United States as refugees or on emergency humanitarian grounds. It would be the first American refugee effort in a nation reachable by land to the United States, the White House said, putting the violence in Honduras on the level of humanitarian emergencies in Haiti and Vietnam, where such programs have been conducted in the past amid war and major crises.

Critics of the plan were quick to pounce, saying it appeared to redefine the legal definition of a refugee and would only increase the flow of migration to the United States. Administration officials said they believed the plan could be enacted through executive action, without congressional approval, as long as it did not increase the total number of refugees coming into the country.

On Friday, Mr. Obama is scheduled to meet with the presidents of Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador at the White House in an effort to urge the Central American leaders to do more to help stem the flow of children fleeing their countries for the United States.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/25/w...f-youths-seeking-entry-to-honduras-.html?_r=1

We have millions Unemployed, Millions more on welfare, and millions only working part time jobs and he wants to bring in even more people to suck off the public teat..

We simply can't afford more.

We need to stop all immigration now until we get this fixed. We've done it before and we need to do it again.

Honduras is one of the worst Latin American countries too.

Obama is importing criminals to go to war against us, our laws and our way of life.

I'm so tired of that idiot community agitator already

everyday we have him in OUR FACE

Honduras is one of the worst Latin American countries too.

Obama is importing criminals to go to war against us, our laws and our way of life.

Avg. Homicide Rates:

Guatemala & El Salvador approx. 40 per 100,000 people
Honduras approx. 90 per 100,000 people

For comparison purposes, Chicago 20 per 100,000

he's in our face alright.....and he'll keep at it....he wants to 'change' America...

if he gets this done for Honduras you can bet he'll bring in waves of muslim 'refugees' next....

everyone go take your blood pressure medicine before you have a stroke

And if the bastard does this, he might as well open the flood gates.

God I hate this man !!

exactly......after redefining 'refugee' he'll bring in 'refugees' from all sorts of countries that have internal problems...

You do realize bringing in "refugees from all sorts of countries that have internal problems" has been US policy for some time, don't you?

I guess not. You must have come out of your coma in January 2009.

President Bush Pushes for Increased Enforcement and a Temporary Worker Program | migrationpolicy.org

2006 Refugee Numbers. President Bush authorized the admission of 70,000 refugees to the United States in fiscal year (FY) 2006, maintaining the same ceiling set for FY 2005. Bush authorized the admission of 20,000 refugees from Africa, 15,000 from East Asia, 15,000 from Europe and Central Asia, 5,000 from Latin America and the Caribbean, and 5,000 from the Near East or South Asia; the remaining 10,000 are unallocated. The actual number of refugees admitted in 2005 was 53,813 because of budget constraints.

I'm pretty sure the US is reachable by land from Latin America.

Last edited:
And if the bastard does this, he might as well open the flood gates.

God I hate this man !!

exactly......after redefining 'refugee' he'll bring in 'refugees' from all sorts of countries that have internal problems...

You do realize bringing in "refugees from all sorts of countries that have internal problems" has been US policy for some time, don't you?

I guess not. You must have come out of your coma in January 2009.

2006 Refugee Numbers. President Bush authorized the admission of 70,000 refugees to the United States in fiscal year (FY) 2006, maintaining the same ceiling set for FY 2005. Bush authorized the admission of 20,000 refugees from Africa, 15,000 from East Asia, 15,000 from Europe and Central Asia, 5,000 from Latin America and the Caribbean, and 5,000 from the Near East or South Asia; the remaining 10,000 are unallocated. The actual number of refugees admitted in 2005 was 53,813 because of budget constraints.

President Bush Pushes for Increased Enforcement and a Temporary Worker Program | migrationpolicy.org

But that was before the middle class wipeout of 2008.

The presidents of Honduras and Guatemala are in Washington pleading for the US to stop stealing their children. What they should do is go to the UN and get a resolution.

he's in our face alright.....and he'll keep at it....he wants to 'change' America...

if he gets this done for Honduras you can bet he'll bring in waves of muslim 'refugees' next....

oh I know it and I didn't mean to take away from your thread dear
I agree the man is his party is AIDING and ABETTING our destruction with all this..and all the while we are getting to pay for it all..how about that, not even a shot being fired

we have ENIMINES within. will people wake in time...doesn't look like it

It just keeps getting worse.....BO's plan to 'stem the flow'....

Hoping to stem the recent surge of migrants at the Southwest border, the Obama administration is considering whether to allow hundreds of minors and young adults from Honduras into the United States without making the dangerous trek through Mexico, according to a draft of the proposal.

If approved, the plan would direct the government to screen thousands of children and youths in Honduras to see if they can enter the United States as refugees or on emergency humanitarian grounds. It would be the first American refugee effort in a nation reachable by land to the United States, the White House said, putting the violence in Honduras on the level of humanitarian emergencies in Haiti and Vietnam, where such programs have been conducted in the past amid war and major crises.

Critics of the plan were quick to pounce, saying it appeared to redefine the legal definition of a refugee and would only increase the flow of migration to the United States. Administration officials said they believed the plan could be enacted through executive action, without congressional approval, as long as it did not increase the total number of refugees coming into the country.

On Friday, Mr. Obama is scheduled to meet with the presidents of Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador at the White House in an effort to urge the Central American leaders to do more to help stem the flow of children fleeing their countries for the United States.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/25/w...f-youths-seeking-entry-to-honduras-.html?_r=1

What a fucking idiot!

Doesn't this retard know that it'll just cause another flood? The reason these brats are coming here is because of the misunderstanding of his Dreamer Amnesty EO.

What am i thinking? Of course he doesn't know that. It requires a brain to figure shit liek that out and it's apparent that he doesn't have one!

Forum List

Back