Obama considering visit to Hiroshima: official

James Moore

Mar 18, 2016

When anyone can freely speak of all the low down, anti American, Murderous, criminal offenses that Obama has done, then lets call the TRAITOR the TRAITOR! No one lower than that pile of Muslim infectious disease has done more damage to all humanity than the Kenyan King Barry Obama! So when someone puts out the label of "traitor" lets make sure it goes where it belongs. Obama. Then you have to include Killary Clinton. Her list of treason is damned near as long as Obama's!

When anyone can freely speak of all the low down, anti American, Murderous, criminal offenses that Obama has done, then lets call the TRAITOR the TRAITOR! No one lower than that pile of Muslim infectious disease has done more damage to all humanity than the Kenyan King Barry Obama! So when someone puts out the label of "traitor" lets make sure it goes where it belongs. Obama. Then you have to include Killary Clinton. Her list of treason is damned near as long as Obama's!
I guess he will apologize to them for the U.S. nuking them even though they did a sneak attack on us at Pearl.

From what I have heard, they don't allow muslims in there.

We might have something to learn from them...

I sense another apology coming... Obama will travel the world apologizing for the conduct of the United States.
Obama really needs to sit down and shut up.

Forum List

Back